Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.11.2018 00:40
was contact between the two of them, who ended up finishing first and second.Turning for home, I was trying to pick a spot, sai Antworten

ARCADIA, Calif. -- Cover Song won the $100,000 Miss Autumn Stakes for 3-year-old fillies by a nose Saturday at Santa Anita.Ridden by Kent Desormeaux, Cover Song ran a mile on turf in 1:33.73 and paid $63.40, $20.80 and $9.40 at 30-1 odds.Danilovna returned $4.20 and $2.80 as the 3-2 favorite, while Ireland-bred Barleysugar was another half-length back in third and paid $4.20 to show.Mid-pack at the rail with a quarter mile to run, Cover Song angled out turning for home as she had pacesetters Belvoir Bay, Great Page and Lady Valeur to her inside. Three-sixteenths of a mile from the wire, Danilovna was rolling to Cover Songs outside, and there was contact between the two of them, who ended up finishing first and second.Turning for home, I was trying to pick a spot, said Desormeaux, who earned his third win on the card. I thought I had a line chosen and the horse on the outside (Danilovna) started pushing on us, so I thought `Ok, if youre going to initiate contact, Im going to hold my ground.After an inquiry, the stewards ruled that Danilovna had initiated the contact and they let the original order of finish stand.The Grade 3 victory, worth $60,000, increased Cover Songs career earnings to $117,695, with two wins in eight starts. It was the fillys first stakes win for trainer Carla Gaines. Ohio State Jerseys From China .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Kirk Herbstreit College Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.cheapohiostatejerseys.com/?tag=ohio-state-maurice-clarett-college-jersey . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Dwayne Haskins Jr College Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Cris Carter College Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State accomplished something on Sunday that hasnt happened in Leonard Hamiltons 29 seasons and 879 games as a college coach -- hit triple digits in consecutive games.The Seminoles rolled to a 100-71 victory over Detroit Mercy as they were 40 of 70 from the field and had five players in double figures.It is the first time since December of 1996 -- against Jacksonville and Tennessee State -- that FSU has scored 100 or more in back-to-back gamesPart of our plan is to play a lot of guys and hopefully wear our opponents down, Hamilton said. We took them out of their rhythm, got some stops and got out in transition.It is the 15th time -- and seventh in 15 seasons at Florida State -- that a Hamilton team has reached the century mark. He accomplished it six times in four seasons at Oklahoma State and twice in 10 years at Miami.Dwayne Bacon led the Seminoles (4-0) with 22 points and freshman Jonathan Isaac got his first double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Terrance Mann (11), Xavier Rathan-Mayes (10) and Trent Forrest also scored in double figures.FSU scored 100 points despite making just 1 of 14 3-pointers. They were 39 of 56 inside the perimeter and had a huge 78-26 advantage on points in the paint. A lot of the Seminoles paint points came in the transition game as they had 20 fast-break points.Florida State led 48-35 at halftime before Detroit Mercy closed within eight (64-56) with 13:13 remaining on a Chris Jenkins jumper. The Seminoles then put it out of reach with a 32-4 run over an eight-minute span. At one point it was a 22-2 run as they hit 11 straight from the field.Were a pretty good offensive team. We like to get out and run. Thats what weve been preaching along with defense, Rathan-Mayes said. These games we have shown we can play at a really high pace. Were doing what we want to and getting wins while doing it.Jenkins led the Titans (1-3) with 16 points and Jaleel Hogan added 14. The game was part of the NIT Season Tip-Off.We knew that at some point their length and depth can have the propensity to wear you down and we saw that today.dddddddddddd Our group has been battle tested against athletic teams but not as much as today, said Detroit Mercy coach Bacari Alexander.BIG PICTUREDetroit Mercy: The Titans, who were picked in the preseason to finish sixth in the Horizon League, came into the game shooting 40.3 percent on 3-pointers but were 8 of 22 (36.4 percent) against FSU. They made just two of their last seven.Florida State: Going into the week, Hamilton said facing Iona, Winthrop and Detroit Mercy -- who are consistently good mid-major programs -- would be a good early indicator of his teams progress. Hamilton has to be pleased as the Seminoles averaged 99.7 points in the three wins and won by an average margin of 21.3 points.STAT OF THE NIGHTFlorida State is 4-0 for the fourth time in Hamiltons tenure but this is the first time it has happened since 2013-14, when it started 6-0.FRESHMAN STANDOUTIsaac had some jitters during his first game against Charleston Southern and scored just 10 points with three rebounds. In the past five games he is averaging 16 points and seven rebounds.Hes a guard at 6-foot-11 that plays very much like Kevin Durant, Bacon said. If youre looking at Kevin Durant right now, hes averaging almost a double-double every game. Jonathan can do that too for us. Hes a guy that can easily get 10 boards just because of how long he is. Hes a guy that can easily score just because of his abilityUP NEXTDetroit Mercy: The Titans finish a four-game, 3,484 mile road trip against New Hampshire on Wednesday.Florida State: The Seminoles travel to Brooklyn, New York, for two games in the NIT Season Tip-Off. They face Temple on Thursday and either West Virginia or Illinois on Friday.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Joe Reedy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joereedy Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz