Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.11.2018 00:40
New Zealand that hed return to the NFL if the league had a minor league system.Hayne, who announced his retirement from the NFL Antworten

Rugby star Jarryd Hayne told a newspaper in New Zealand that hed return to the NFL if the league had a minor league system.Hayne, who announced his retirement from the NFL in May, said he left the league because he couldnt get on the field enough to improve as a player.I need to be getting game time and you just cant get that over there [in the NFL] because of the way it works, Hayne told the New Zealand Herald.The offense is only on for a certain amount of time and then theres five other running backs, he said. If there was a second division team where I could get those mental reps of being on the field, 100 percent Id go back to the NFL.When he retired, Hayne said he was doing so to?pursue a chance to compete with the Fiji Rugby Sevens in this summers Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. He ultimately wasnt selected for the squad headed to the Olympic Games.Since the NFL doesnt have a minor league, Hayne said he wont return to the league now that his Olympic pursuit is over.Im at the end of my career where I really [have] just got to get on the field. I just want to be on the field. Ive played eight games in two years, he told the newspaper.If I went back there to the NFL, itd be one of those things where Id be a second- or third-string guy helping out but not really getting a lot of game time.Hayne, 28, signed with the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in March 2015 after he gave up a lucrative rugby career in Australia to take a shot at the NFL.Hayne made the roster out of training camp after a sensational preseason in which he averaged seven yards per carry, rushing for 175 yards on 15 carries. He fumbled his first touch as the teams punt returner in Week 1 against the Minnesota Vikings and was waived by the 49ers in October, only to later re-sign with the team. He started at running back in the 49ers 32-17 loss to the Lions on Dec. 27 and finished his only NFL season with 52 yards on 17 carries, 27 yards receiving on 6 catches and 76 yards on 8 kick returns. Ryan Glasgow Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Jessie Bates III Jersey . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysonline.com/?tag=anthony-munoz-jersey-online . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Jeff Driskel Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Vincent Rey Jersey . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. NEW YORK -- AP POLL ALERT: Duke runaway No. 1 in preseason AP Top 25 mens hoops poll; Kentucky is No. 2. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz