Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.11.2018 00:30
arvara Lepchenko of the United States to win 6-7 (4), 6-1, 6-3 at the Japan Womens Open on Friday to remain on course for her se Antworten

TOKYO -- Shuai Zhang of China overcame Varvara Lepchenko of the United States to win 6-7 (4), 6-1, 6-3 at the Japan Womens Open on Friday to remain on course for her second career title.Shuai, the highest remaining seed at No. 6, will next face Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 6-2, 6-4.Seventh-seeded Christina McHale of the U.S. defeated Viktorija Golubic of Switzerland 6-3, 5-7, 6-3.McHale lined up Jana Cepelova of Slovakia in the other semifinal Saturday. Cepelova removed Japans last singles hope, Kurumi Nara, 3-6, 6-4, 6-1, to reach her first semifinal in two years. Cheap Jordan 2 Wholesale . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Air Jordan 2 Retro . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.cheapairjordan2.com/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Jordan Retro 2 Cheap .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Cheap Jordan 2 Free Shipping . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. BLAINE, Minn. -- Joe Durant made a 10-foot eagle putt on the first hole of a playoff with Miguel Angel Jimenez on Sunday to win the PGA Tour Champions 3M Championship.I almost dont even remember it going in, Durant said, because I knew I hit a good putt. I took a little more time with it and put a really good stroke on it.The 52-year-old Durant won on the par-5 18th after closing with a birdie on the hole in regulation for a 9-under 63. After a double bogey on the par-4 14th, Jimenez birdied the last four holes for a 67 to match Durant at 19-under 197 at TPC Twins Cities.Jimenez birdied the 18th in the playoff, too, before Durant rolled in the right-to-left winner.Durant won for the second time on the 50-and-over tour and the first by himself after teaming with Billy Andrade to win the Legends of Golf last year. Durant won the last of his four PGA Tour titles at Walt Disney World in 2006.I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to win one, Durant said. And after Fridays round, when I shot 2-under, I didnt think it was going to be this weekend either, honestly ... Ive been knocking on the door, but those doubts start creeping in your mind though if you could ever shoot low enough for three days to do it. So, Im very thankful. Im fortunate to win this week.Durant opened with a 70 and shot a 64 on Saturday to begin the ffinal round four strokes behind leader Jimenez.dddddddddddd Durant birdied Nos. 1-2, 4-5 and 7-8 in a front-nine 30, and added birdies on Nos. 10 and 12. He dropped a stroke on the par-3 13th and got it back with a birdie on the par-4 14th.Jimenez shot 67-63 to take a one-stroke lead over Kevin Sutherland into the final round.Two weeks ago at Carnoustie in the Senior British Open, Jimenez took a four-stroke lead into the last day, only to shoot 75 and tie for third -- three strokes behind winner Paul Broadhurst.Jimenez won in Mississippi in March for his third career PGA Tour Champions victory. The 52-year-old Spanish player has 15 regular European Tour victories, the last in the 2014 Spanish Open at a tour-record 50 years, 133 days.Two-time winner Bernhard Langer birdied six of the first seven holes in a 64 to tie for third with Sutherland (68) at 17 under. Langer has broken par in all 24 of his rounds in the event.I was very aggressive today, Langer said. I wanted to shoot 10 under. That was my mindset.David Frost (66) and Monday qualifier Glen Day (68) followed at 16 under.Two-time defending champion Kenny Perry had a 68 to tie for 37th at 7 under.John Daly tied for 71st at 3 over after a 75. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz