Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.11.2018 00:35
his designed runs. He missed all or part of four games because of injuries last season, and his father told The Washington Post Antworten

EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- Despite his puzzling failure ever to score at a European Championship, otherwise prolific Germany forward Thomas Mueller sees no reason for change ahead of Thursdays semifinal with France in Marseille.The 26-year-old Mueller, who contributed nine goals in nine qualifying games for Euro 2016, has missed a host of chances in five games so far, extending his scoreless record from Euro 2012. He even missed a penalty in the 6-5 shootout win over Italy in the quarterfinal on Saturday.Mueller was relaxed at the teams tournament base at Evian-les-Bains on Tuesday, when he played down the importance of goals in his repertoire.Goals are not my gasoline, but the paint on my car perhaps, the special paint that makes it look good, Mueller said. My gasoline is my drive for success, my drive to deliver something remarkable with the team. Weve come here as world champions, and though the Spanish managed it a couple of years ago, to win an international title one after the other is not an everyday achievement. So my drive for that is huge.Germany is bidding to emulate France and Spain in following a World Cup win with the European title. The French won Euro 2000 after winning the 1998 World Cup on home soil, while Spains Euro 2012 victory earned it three major tournaments in a row.Muellers lack of success in front of goal is not for want of trying. Aside from his shots on target, he twice struck the goal frame in the 1-0 win over Northern Ireland.Its obvious I would have liked to have scored before now. But like Ive said before, its not a rope around my neck. Maybe when I think of the first goal chance against Northern Ireland, I could have done better, but when I think of the header (off the post) or when I hit the crossbar, I wouldnt do much differently. Its down to millimeters, Mueller said.With a bit of luck it goes in. The situations werent there. When they were there, I didnt do anything extraordinary to get a goal, but it doesnt bother me. I was top-scorer in 2010 (at the World Cup) in South Africa, but we went out in the semifinal and flew home. I was suspended. When I think of experiences, Brazil was nicer and for us as a team more valuable, for the federation and for the land, Germany.Mueller arrived in France following his best season yet for Bayern Munich. He scored 32 goals and set up 12 more across all competitions as Bayern ended with the Bundesliga and German Cup double.Germany coach Joachim Loew isnt worried about the No. 13.Of course I would have liked him to put away one of those big chances, and the penalty would have done him good, but I know Thomas for a long time and he doesnt let such things get to him, Loew said on Monday.Muellers five goals at the 2014 World Cup helped Germany to its fourth world title. A goal against France in Marseille on Thursday could help the country toward its fourth European title.A goal would give me peace because then I wouldnt have to answer questions about it, Mueller said of his barren run. But Im not here for praise. Of course, I like praise. But Ive a good feeling about my performances. Nike Air Vapormax For Sale . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Cheap Vapormax For Sale . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Cheap Vapormax Shoes . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is.ASHBURN, Va. -- Robert Griffin IIIs rehab started with a "cry festival." Then came a special new passcode for his cellphone and a chance to hash things with coach Mike Shanahan. Theres also been a Twitter rant about political correctness, some flak about all the wedding gifts hes received and, most recently, a suggestion from his father that the Washington Redskins should pass the ball more. On Thursday, the road back included running some drills at an off-season practice. Wearing a helmet but no jersey and sporting a large brace on his reconstructed right knee, Griffin did some handoffs and throws with other teammates recovering from injuries. Its the latest step toward his goal of playing in the season opener in September. "As soon as I woke up out of the surgery, I put the date of the first game in my phone," Griffin said. "It was the passcode of my phone for a month. ... Thats always been the goal, but Im not going to risk my career to play in one game. Yeah, Im definitely all-in on for Week 1, but Im also all-in for my career as well." It was Griffins first Redskins Park news conference of the off-season, an occasion that attracted an extraordinary media hoard to a routine May workout and showed again just how important the health of Griffins knee -- and everything else about him, for that matter -- has become in the nations capital. Start with the tears. When Griffin went under the knife on Jan. 9 -- three days after he was injured in the playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks -- he didnt know whether his ACL needed repair. When he awoke and realized that it had, he immediately went back to sleep because he couldnt deal with the news. "Its one of the things I get emotional about because it was tough at that time," Griffin said. "Yeah, I cried. Real men cry. Its doesnt matter. And I moved on. As soon as we finished our little cry festival, I put the date of the first week in my phone." In addition to the physical rehab, there also needed to be a meeting of the minds with Shanahan, who was widely criticized for leaving Griffin in the Seahawks game too long after it became clear the quarterback was injured. "We hashed everything out. We talked, and were moving forward from it," Griffin said. Griffin didnt go into specifics, instead stressing the need for everyone to be on the same page. Shanahan said the conversation was part of an overall review of the season. "You talk about things that you could have done differently," the coach said. "Things that went poorly during the season, things that went well." Griffin struck the same tone when asked about whether there should be changes to the offence, perhaps to take away some of his designed runs. He missed all or part of four games because of injuries last season, and his father told The Washington Post this week: "I want him throwing that football, a lot." "I told him thank you because thats what hes supposed to say as my father," Griffin said.dddddddddddd "Yeah, he doesnt want to see me running out there; he wants to see me throwing the ball. Hes the one that trained me. He knows what he can do. Coach knows what I can do." Griffin also said he could make better decisions on the field to stay healthy. "The one thing everyone gets fired up about is that they say I need to change the way I play," he said. "And my view on that is: I cant change my mindset, but I can be smarter about what I do out there. Ive got a year of experience, which some might not think thats a lot, but a year of experience in the NFL is big for anyone. I know what I have to do and then what I dont have to do, so its about limiting those hits, making sure that Im staying out there for my teammates." While the rehab is tough, Griffin said its easier to endure because he also had an ACL injury while playing in college at Baylor. There were times during Thursdays practice when he seemed to be favouring the knee, but he was able to run and plant as he ran drills with what he called the "all-world uncleared team" that included fellow rehabbers Pierre Garcon and Fred Davis. "As long as you can get a little bit of work in, you still feel like youre part of the team -- even though were separated from the team," Griffin said. Griffin said the next two phases in his comeback are "explosive sprinting" and "cutting," both of which he hopes to accomplish in the next month or so. The Redskins keep saying hes "ahead of schedule," but its too early to gauge how much hell be able to practice when training camp begins in late July. "I really dont know what ahead of schedule means, except for the doctors, they keep saying hes ahead of schedule," Shanahan said. "We want to be patient with it." Griffins good-natured demeanour was a contrast to his sharp words in a pair of recent Twitter rants. Last month he tweeted that Americans "are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness" and this week hit back at criticism he received for posting a photo of a pile of wedding presents sent to him by fans. "Its really been crazy," Griffin said Thursday. "You really cant do anything or say anything without it being blown out of proportion. When it comes to the political correctness tweet ... the only thing I will say about that is theres a difference between political correctness, common sense and being offensive." Griffin, who is getting married next month, then thanked the fans for the gifts that started pouring in after his wedding registry was made public. "I didnt ask you guys to do that," he said, addressing the fans. "The media made that public, and you guys decided to get me gifts out of the generosity of your heart. ... Anything else that came after that, criticism and stuff like that, youve just got to move on and not worry about it." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz