Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.11.2018 05:30
he second wild-card spot in the National League. The Marlins return home for an important 10-game series that begins on Friday n Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. - Power forward Carl Landry has opted out of the final year of his two-year, $8 million deal with the Golden State Warriors to become a free agent. Landrys agent, Mark Bartelstein, said Wednesday that his client was coming off a big season and it only made sense for him to hit the open market in hopes of landing a long-term deal. He added that Landry could still return to the Warriors. The Warriors had expected Landry to become a free agent. General manager Bob Myers said last week that Landrys contract called for him to inform the team of his decision before Thursday, when the NBA draft will take place. The 29-year-old Landry averaged 10.8 points and six rebounds in 23.2 minutes off the bench last season. Authentic Nike MLB Gear . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Nike MLB Jerseys From China . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapmlbjerseyssigned.com/ .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Signed Nike MLB Jerseys . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Stitched Nike MLB Jerseys . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. PHILADELPHIA -- Tom Koehler has watched his teammates play good baseball for the last month, and he was happy to finally help out.Koehler pitched eight strong innings, Ichiro Suzuki moved within four hits of reaching 3,000 for his career and the Miami Marlins pounded out 16 hits in a 9-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday night.Koehler (7-8) rebounded from a month-long slump with arguably his best outing of the season. He gave up two hits and only one of his three runs allowed was earned while striking out five and walking one while tying his career-high for innings. The right-hander had been 0-2 with a 7.36 ERA in his last five outings and hadnt gone more than five innings in any of his previous four starts.Step in the right direction, Koehler said. Were playing great baseball and Im happy Im able to contribute. I was trying to get back to what makes me who I am. I needed to pitch better than I have been and I did that tonight.Christian Yelich homered for the Marlins, who won three of four over the Phillies to cap a seven-game road trip 5-2. Miami moved 1 1/2 games ahead of the idle Mets for the second wild-card spot in the National League. The Marlins return home for an important 10-game series that begins on Friday night against the Mets.Ryan Howard and Freddy Galvis homered for Philadelphia, which has dropped four of five.The Marlins gave Koehler a big lead in the fourth.Miami battered Jerad Eickhoff (6-11) for four runs on four hits -- all extra-base -- to take a 4-0 lead.Yelich led off with an opposite-field shot, tying his career-high with his ninth homer of the season. RBI doubles by Chris Johnson and Adeiny Hechavarria and Jeff Mathis groundout also plated runs in the frame.Just put good swings on good pitches to hit and good things happen, Yelich said.The Phillies got a pair of runs back in the bottom of the frame on Howards two-out homer that broke up Koehlers no-hit bid. The opposite-field shot gave Howard 14 for the season and 371 for his career, moving him out of a tie with Gil Hodges for 77th all-time.The Marlins got those runs back in the top of the fifth. Singles by Martin Prado and Yelich to start the frame put runners on first and third. Prado scored on Eickhoffs wild pitch and Yelich reached when shortstop Freddy Galvis threw the ball away trying to get Yelich out at third on Derek Dietrichs infield single.ddddddddddddEickhoff had one of his worst outings of the season, matching season-worsts for innings pitch and hits allowed. He gave up six runs -- five earned -- on nine hits in five innings with six strikeouts and no walks.The funny thing is I thought I executed a lot of good pitches, Eickhoff said. Theres a couple times I got behind and had to make a pitch over the plate a little more and that kind of hurt me. They did some good damage to those pitches.Miami added three runs on five hits in the eighth off Daniel Stumpf. Marcell Ozuna had a two-run single and Koehler recorded his second RBI of the season with a single. Koehler is batting .097 with three hits in 31 at-bats.SUZUKI CLOSE TO 3KSuzuki hit an infield single in the third and a solid single to right-center in the eighth to bring his major-league total to 2,996. He is vying to become the 30th player all-time to reach 3,000 hits.Its been fun, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. Hes a great guy to watch.The 42-year-old Suzuki joked that he had plenty of time to reach the milestone.Donny (Mattingly) said I was going to play for seven more years, Suzuki said through an interpreter. I should be able to get four more (hits) in seven years.STARTERS STREAK SNAPPEDEickhoffs outing halted Philadelphias starting pitchers streak of seven straight games with at least six innings. The last time Phillies starters had a streak as long was May 2014.YELICH LIKES PHILYYelich is batting .366 (34-for-93) in 22 career games at Philadelphias Citizens Bank Park.TRAINERS ROOMPhillies: OF Aaron Altherr had his rehab assignment moved to Double-A Reading on Thursday. Altherr has been out all year after injuring his wrist in spring training.UP NEXTMarlins: Marlins LHP Adam Conley (6-5, 3.61) faces Mets RHP Logan Verrett (3-6, 4.21) to start a three-game series on Friday night in Miami.Phillies: RHP Zack Eflin (2-3, 4.14) takes the hill for Philadelphia to open a 10-game road trip against Pittsburghs Gerrit Cole (5-5, 3.11) on Friday night. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz