Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.11.2018 05:31
nitely am, Gordon said. Theyre not looking at my past and Im not trying to look back toward that. Were just ready to move forwar Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- After he was suspended from the NFL for a year, Josh Gordon didnt know if hed ever take the practice field for the Cleveland Browns again.On Monday, Gordon put on his pads beneath a brown No. 12 uniform for the first time in nearly two years, following his activation from the non-football injury list.I missed it, being back here, Gordon said. I was hoping for the best and I was blessed to get an opportunity to come back.The previous time Gordon practiced for Cleveland was Dec. 26, 2014. Less than two months later, he was suspended indefinitely for multiple violations of the NFLs drug policies.Even upon reinstatement into the league by Commissioner Roger Goodell on July 25, Gordon wasnt sure if the new Browns regime would want him to be part of the organization.He was still suspended for the first four regular-season games of 2016 and was bringing plenty of baggage back to the Browns.As it turns out, the teams front office and new coach Hue Jackson were ready to welcome him with a clean slate.Im grateful to them. I definitely am, Gordon said. Theyre not looking at my past and Im not trying to look back toward that. Were just ready to move forward.Jackson, after watching the receiver practice, was seemingly glad to have made that decision.It was great, Jackson said. It was good to watch him move around, catch the ball and be involved with his teammates. As I said, hes done a great job and were just working our plan.While Gordon was permitted by Goodell to practice with the team during training camp, a quad injury he suffered during individual offseason workouts prevented him from taking the field for the first two weeks of training camp.Now that hes healed enough to practice, Gordon thinks he can still be the same player that finished with 1,646 yards receiving during a Pro Bowl season in 2013.Im the same guy. Im definitely the same guy. Im confident in my abilities, Gordon said. I definitely am aware of what I can do and I think I can build upon that and do even better.Starting quarterback Robert Griffin III is well aware of the abilities that Gordon mentioned.Having played with the receiver at Baylor, Griffin has seen Gordons skills first-hand and is excited to have the chance to work with him again.We had some great games, some great times together and were looking forward to really building that here in Cleveland, Griffin said. I know hell be ready when he steps out there.Gordons status for Thursdays exhibition game against the Atlanta Falcons is in the air. With just two days of practice before the game, its unlikely the receiver will play.Jackson feels that Gordon doesnt necessarily need to play this week. Its far more important for the Browns to be patient with the pass catcher rather than rush him back into action.Were just working the process, Jackson said. This is the next step in the process for him to get out, catch balls, start getting involved and running around a little bit.When he does get the opportunity to play in his first game since Dec. 21, 2014, Gordon will appreciate it more than ever.But in the meantime, hes just happy to be able to practice again.I think every day Im back, it means a lot to me, Gordon said. This opportunity we have here is like nothing Ive felt before or seen before and I really want to be a part of it.Game notes Rookie WR Corey Coleman (hamstring) returned to practice for the first time in almost two weeks, after getting injured in a scrimmage. ... LT Joe Thomas (back), QB Austin Davis (concussion) WR Andrew Hawkins (hamstring), WR Ricardo Louis (hamstring), DL John Hughes (personal) and DB KWaun Williams (personal) were all held out of practice on Monday. ... DL Jamie Meder took part in first-team reps for the Browns, as Jackson said the former un-drafted free agent earned them for good play in the teams first exhibition game against Green Bay. ... Mondays practice was the last open to fans and according to the Browns, the team drew nearly 18,000 attendees over nearly three weeks of training camp.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. http://www.cheapairjordan1.com/ . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 China . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap Jordan 1 . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Tucked away in a quiet corner of Essex, about half an hour from Chelmsford, is the Illford Cricket School, a nursery with a rich tradition. Located in an inconspicuous corner behind the Harvesters Pub at Gants Hill, its a coaching centre thats produced five international cricketers - Graham Gooch, John Lever, James Foster, Nasser Hussain and Ravi Bopara - and close to 40 whove gone on to play the game at the first-class level.In charge of the school is Joe (Jawad) Hussain, Nassers father, who welcomes you in an accent thats a delightful mix of Chennai and Illford. Ill tell you what the problem is, he says with a crisp Tamil tongue before quickly changing tack, this place is almost hidden innit? Joe was born in Madras (not Chennai but Madras, he insists) and managed a solitary Ranji Trophy game for Tamil Nadu. Sardesai passed away man, he says thoughtfully. What a batsman. Ill never forget the hundred he made for Mafatlal against my club, MCC.Joe loves to talk. Mention Asian cricketers and his eyes twinkle with excitement. Just wait for five years and half the English team will be players of Asian origin, he states emphatically. Theres so much talent you know but the problem with Asian cricketers is that theyre very talented but not able to take their game to the next level. Cricketers like Owais Shah, Kabir Ali and Vikram Solanki should have made it long back. Take a chap like Collingwood, compare him to Owais Shah - Shah is way more talented, miles ahead but Collingwood through sheer hard work has made it. So many Asian boys get country contracts for one-two years and then disappear. Something happens.He provides a classic example of an Asian cricketer who got a chance to make his debut against Australia a few years ago. You should have seen the way he came for the match. In a big carr with four chamchas and was speaking on two mobile phones.dddddddddddd He was acting as if hes the worlds best player. The Aussies saw that and sledged the hell out of him. He was finished. You need education, man. Most Asian cricketers who have done well here have had a good mix of cricket and education. Otherwise you think youre better than you actually are. You need grounding.Joe came to England first in 1963 and admits the first 15 years were spent in dilemma, with regard to which team to support. Initially it was always India, even when they were playing England, but things gradually began to change. In fact it was only when he found himself supporting England that he realised he was being accepted by his adopted country. It takes time to feel part of another country and nowadays its always England. When India are playing someone else, though, its always India.Joe can relate to men of his generation having the dilemma but cant understand how some members of the younger generation feel similarly. You go through the junior levels - Under-11, U-15, U-19 etc and move towards playing for England … still you support your country of origin. I find it strange. Why do you want to play for England then?And one question I ask all these kids: has anyone with origins in India and Pakistan gone there and played for that country? No. They wont even consider the thought. The problem is not with the children, its with the parents and grandparents - they dont want their children to mingle outside their community, they dont want them to speak in English. They want to be as Indian as they can. This country can give so much only … you need to give something to it as well. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz