Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.11.2018 05:31
sh Premiership Player of the Season by the competition sponsors. The 25-year-old was pivotal in helping the Hoops secure their f Antworten

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been named Scottish Premiership Player of the Season by the competition sponsors. The 25-year-old was pivotal in helping the Hoops secure their fifth successive Scottish Premiership title win.Griffiths netted 31 times in the league and reached an overall tally of 40 for the campaign, the first Celtic player to reach that figure since Henrik Larsson 12 years ago. The latest prize for Griffiths has completed a hat-trick for the Scotland international this season, after he won the SPFL Players Player of the Year, and the Scottish Football Writers Player of the Year awards. Griffiths with his latest award and the Scottish Premiership trophy Playing as well as I did, scoring 40 goals in a season and collecting a clean sweep of awards is something I never dreamed of at the start of the season, Griffith said.But I said it before that I want to make a name for myself here, I dont want to be living off the back of others. I want my name remembered as well.The former Livingston, Dundee Wolves and Hibernian forward, who blossomed under Ronny Deila at Celtic, is looking forward to working with new manager Brendan Rodgers.Griffiths was at Celtic Park when Rodgers arrived at the club last month, and is confident the Hoops will flourish under the former Liverpool and Swansea boss Henrik Larsson scoring for Celtic in the UEFA Cup final against Porto in 2003 I think everybodys excited. Its a big name coming to Scottish football, Griffiths said.You saw when the gaffer was unveiled there were over 10,000 people here, it shows what it means to the Celtic fans. Im sure he took in how big a club it is.Ive not spoken to him a length, I just said hello. I was here for his unveiling as well. Well talk in the next few weeks and Ill find out what his plans are, and what Im capable of doing, and well take it from there. Also See: Celtic begin backroom changes Christie keen to impress Rodgers aims to get fans back Rodgers: Celtic not a step down Air Max Clearance Sale .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.airmaxclearance.com/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. HULL, England -- Hull manager Steve Bruce has left the newly-promoted Premier League club three weeks before the new season starts.Hull says the 55-year-old Bruce left by mutual consent after four years in charge.The departure comes as the club has failed to make major signings in the summer transfer window amid uncertainty over its ownership. Hull said earlier this week that takeover talks had been put on hold until after the transfer window closes iin September.ddddddddddddruce led Hull to the FA Cup final for the first time in its history in 2014 when the team lost to Arsenal.Bruce was this week interviewed for the England managers job, which went to Sam Allardyce on Friday.Hull says Mike Phelan will be caretaker manager until Bruces permanent successor is announced. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz