Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.11.2018 00:58
ulouse despite scoring first, and 10 clear of Lyon.Balotellis athleticism and physical presence caused problems for Lyon through Antworten

PARIS -- Mario Balotelli missed a late penalty for French league leader Nice, shortly after appearing to aim a kiss at the Lyon bench in a dominant 2-0 win on Friday night.The win moved Nice four points clear of Monaco, which lost 3-1 at Toulouse despite scoring first, and 10 clear of Lyon.Balotellis athleticism and physical presence caused problems for Lyon throughout, even if his scoring touch deserted him.The Italian striker joined after two fruitless seasons with Liverpool and AC Milan, with many observers writing him off as a spent force.But the 26-year-old Balotelli confounded critics with five league goals in his first three league games, and almost added another from the spot on Friday after being fouled by defender Jordy Gaspar.The way he won the penalty was brilliant, receiving a pass from Younes Belhanda, sharply cutting inside the area with a superb first touch and drawing a foul from the inexperienced Gaspar, who is 19 years old.Balotelli has a reputation as an excellent penalty taker but was too casual, striding up to the ball and pausing before striking a shot to the left that Portuguese goalkeeper Anthony Lopes palmed away.Just minutes before that, Balotelli appeared to aim a kiss at Lyons bench after midfielder Jean Michael Seris 76th-minute goal made it 2-0.Balotelli seems perfectly settled on the French Riviera after some troublesome years.He got a rousing ovation when he was substituted with five minutes remaining and then playfully threw a water bottle at Nice goalie Yoan Cardinale as the players applauded the fans.Center half Paul Baysse put Nice ahead in the fifth minute with an excellent swivel finish and was involved in an incident that led to Lyon forward Nabil Fekir getting sent off in the 28th.Fekir was chasing a ball when he kicked the back of Baysses legs and walked on his arm when he fell to the ground, although it seemed unclear if that act was deliberate.I dont know if he did it on purpose, Baysse said. All I know is that he trod on my arm -- and it hurts.Although Balotelli did not score, it made little difference to Nices fans -- who had made their point to the president of bitter rival Lyon.They unfurled a banner with a message addressed to president Jean-Michel Aulas, who was in discussions to sign Balotelli before he choose Nice.Aulas: to play with Balotelli you must buy FIFA 17, the message read, referring to the popular video game.---TOULOUSE 3, MONACO 1Toulouse striker Martin Braithwaite should contact his bank manager, because it is going to be an expensive season at this rate.In August, the Denmark forward pledged to donate 1,000 Euros ($1,100) to charity for every league goal he scores this season.He has six so far after scoring two late goals on Friday, and is well on course to shatter his career-best 11 from last season.Monaco led through striker Valere Germains looping header in the fourth minute.After midfielder Oscar Trejo equalized when he headed in Braithwaites pass midway through the second half, Braithwaite pounced in the 83rd and 87th to move Toulouse up to third place.It is a remarkable turnaround for Toulouse, which avoided relegation to the second tier on the final day of last season but has been the other surprise package so far, beating defending champion Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 last month. Wholesale Jordans For Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Jordans For Sale Wholesale . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.wholesalejordans.us/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Cheap Wholesale Jordans Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap Retro Jordans Wholesale . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- After struggling in the first few weeks of the season to find their patented offensive rhythm, the San Antonio Spurs are once again making it miserable for opposing teams.Pau Gasol had 24 points and nine rebounds to lead a balanced offense for the Spurs in a 110-105 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday night.LaMarcus Aldridge scored 21 points and Kawhi Leonard added 20 for the Spurs, who won their fourth straight and improved to 6-0 on the road this season. Tony Parker had 14 points and seven rebounds.We didnt have that level of awareness and we werent moving the ball as much as we should have been early in the season, Gasol said. Were at our best when were moving the ball, creating an energy and flow that carries over to the defensive end. Thats been the staple of this team for so long.Sharing the basketball and frequently finding the open man for a good look, the Spurs had a season-high 29 assists and shot 49 percent. San Antonio has recorded 20 or more assists during its winning streak.Perhaps its no coincidence the winning streak has taken place after Parker returned from a sore right knee that caused the veteran point guard to miss three straight games. He was directing the offense against the Kings and frequently finding an open teammate.The key for us is moving the ball and making sure everyone is involved offensively, Parker said. The last four games were really been finding our rhythm. We have a lot of weapons.An offseason free-agent signing, Gasol is definitely one of those options. The crafty veteran center scored nine points in the opening quarter and had 16 by halftime, helping the Spurs take a 57-46 lead at the break.Its not something I try to do, I just take the shots when they come to me, said Gasol, who shot 10 for 17. Teammates found me early tonight and I was able to be effective.DeMarcus Cousins had 26 points, 17 rebounds and six assists for the Kings, who dropped their third straight game. Matt Barnes had 15 points and Ben McLemore, Willie Cauley-Stein and Rudy Gay each added 11.Were making it harrd on ourselves right now, Cousins said.dddddddddddd We gotta come out with better energy and a better effort. Its on us if we want to turn this around. Its nobodys fault but ours.Guarded much of the game by Leonard, Gay shot just 3 for 11 after entering the game averaging 22.3 points.The Spurs took the lead for good in the second quarter and led by as many as 18 points before going to the reserves late in the fourth quarter.The Kings eventually cut the lead to four points on Cousins two free throws with 8.7 seconds remaining. However, Davis Bertans made a free throw and the Kings missed two shots to end the game.TIP INSSpurs: Danny Green was back in the starting lineup despite a groin injury Monday against Miami. He made three 3-pointers and had nine points... Reserve center Dewayne Dedmon sprained his left knee and will also miss Fridays game.Kings: Cousins picked up two fouls in the games first four minutes. ... Lawson came in shooting 4 for 25 the previous five games. He was 1 for 2 for three points against the Spurs. ... The Kings had 17 turnovers that resulted in 16 Spurs points.POPOVICH STILL ANGERED BY ELECTIONSpurs coach Gregg Popovich has been an outspoken critic of President-elect Donald Trump. He has spoken openly about his feelings on the election and held nothing back again in a pregame interview.Somebody asked me and I told the truth of what I felt. I still feel the same way, Popovich said. Its still a disorienting situation when you thought you lived in a certain kind of country with certain values and find out those values arent important to half the country.I thought with all the divisiveness in the election, all the groups that President-elect Trump disparaged the best way to start was not to worry about Obamacare or talk about Wall Street or anything else. But that didnt happen. That was my hope.UP NEXTSpurs: At the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night.Kings: Host the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday night. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz