Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.11.2018 00:58
team.Its become one of those silly traditions that I always supply some shortbread for the team, Shirley Erskine, who is in her Antworten

The weekend after Wimbledon, Andy Murrays Great Britain and Novak Djokovics Serbia will play in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup, and the important preparations are about to begin. Murrays grandmother will soon be baking shortbread for the British team.Its become one of those silly traditions that I always supply some shortbread for the team, Shirley Erskine, who is in her 80s, told the Wimbledon Diary. I bake some for every tie, though of course its not the sort of thing that players should have in their diet. I always find a way of getting the shortbread to the team, whether or not Roy [her husband] and I are travelling to the tie.A piece of shortbread would be kryptonite for gluten-free Djokovic, who has just opened a vegan restaurant in Monte Carlo. But the British team couldnt survive without the shortbread, which helped fuel their run to last seasons title, Britains first since 1936.One difficulty for away ties -- such as this one, which will be played in Belgrade -- is keeping the shortbread fresh while going through airport security. I always seal up the tin to try to keep the shortbread fresh, but then you have to get the tin through security, said Erskine, who is Judy Murrays mother. You tell them that its just shortbread inside but the tin still has to be opened and then the seal is broken.Tight security no longer a surpriseHow quickly the players have become accustomed to the higher levels of security at this summers Championships. No one at the Aorangi Park practice courts seemed to even take a second glance when some heavily-armed police, with sub-machine guns, passed through on patrol.Quote of the dayWhy 2016 scandals are great for tennisSome might suggest that this has been a trying year for tennis, what with the match-fixing allegations that were made before the Australian Open, and Maria Sharapovas suspension after failing a doping test. But Serena Williams coach, Patrick Mouratoglou, has told the Wimbledon Diary that this has been great for tennis as it shows no one is above the law.Tennis players are human -- they make mistakes and people cheat, said Mouratoglou. They do things that arent allowed. But the good thing is that people are caught.I think there is much less doping and match-fixing in tennis than there is in other sports, for reasons I cant explain. Im just sure of it. Its fine if we catch them. This would be a terrible year for tennis if we knew there were cheaters and we didnt do anything about it.Dry run for BerdychDont expect to run into Tomas Berdych, a former finalist, in the Dog and Fox. Or, indeed, in any other pubs in Wimbledon Village. Do I go to bars? Not really, theres no time, the Czech told the Wimbledon Diary. Thats the last, last, last thing that you look for when youre at a tournament. Jordan 4 Sale Cheap . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Authentic Air Jordan 4 Cheap .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. http://www.cheapairjordan4.com/ . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. Cheap Jordan 4 . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Nikes Color Rush jerseys are back and bolder than ever before.The Chicago Bears released their version Tuesday, with guard Kyle Long showing off an all-navy ensemble that has an otherwise traditional Bears vibe. Take a look:The Bears did not play on Thursday night last season, so this iss their first opportunity to have a Color Rush uniform.dddddddddddd. Theyll don the new look Thursday Oct. 20 against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz