Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.11.2018 00:42
ayed the match of your life, ending Novak Djokovics 30-match Grand Slam winning streak. How do you possibly summon the strength Antworten

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Capitals look to build on Wednesdays blowout of the Pittsburgh Penguins when they continue their five-game homestand Friday night against the Detroit Red Wings.Washington (10-4-2) moved into a second-place tie with the Penguins in the Metropolitan Division with a resounding 7-1 win. The victory followed a four-game stretch in which the Capitals had mustered only five goals.Now the task will be to follow it up against Detroit (8-8-1), losers of two straight.Theres been times in the last week or so where portions of games havent been that bad. Were doing a few good things but it just wasnt sustained enough where tonight I thought we were pedal to the metal the whole way, Matt Niskanen said after Wednesdays victory. Got a nice little homestand here ... hopefully look for some good results here.Linemates Nicklas Backstrom and T.J. Oshie scored two goals apiece, while Dmitry Orlov, Justin Williams (his second goal of the season) and Alex Ovechkin (his first goal in five games) also tallied. After five games without a power-play goal, Washington netted two against Pittsburgh.Backstrom, of one the games best assist men, has three goals in two games.Hes got a terrific shot, Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. Its quick, its accurate and its very deceptive, so yes, I think anytime he gets a chance, (he should) not be afraid to shoot it because he shoots it pretty well.After sitting for two games, a well-rested Braden Holtby lost his bid for his first shutout with just over three minutes remaining. Hes 6-2, with a 1.97 goals- against average and .931 save percentage versus the Red Wings.Detroit learned this week it will be without forward Darren Helm for at least six weeks after he suffered a shoulder injury in Tuesdays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay. He had four goals and three assists over 17 games. Riley Sheahan, still looking for his first goal of the season, could move into the third-line center spot.With Darrens injury, that could give some more opportunity to Riley, Red Wings coach Jeff Blashill told the Detroit Free Press. He had lots of opportunity early, and then his opportunity went away here in the last little bit. Its hard to produce when you dont get the opportunity.Goalie Petr Mrazek (4-5-1, 3.16) has allowed four goals in each of his last four starts. Jimmy Howard (4-3, 1.80) could get the start Friday night, though hes 3-1-3 with 3.15 goals-against average and .890 save percentage versus the Capitals.Jimmy has played really good, Blashill said. Hes done what he has had to do in terms of putting up the numbers when given the opportunity, in terms of winning hockey games when you can and giving ourselves the best chance to win. Jimmy has made a good statement.Whoever starts faces a Washington team that has three points in its last two games and appears locked in again on offense.Weve just got to get the joy back in our game a little bit, Trotz said. We know we can play more consistent, but at the same time understanding that weve got to keep building our game in certain areas.Ovechkin has 10 goals and eight assists in 17 games versus Detroit. Air Max Cheap Wholesale . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Air Max Sale Cheap . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.airmaxcheapwholesale.com/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Nike Air Max Clearance . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. LONDON -- Youve just played the match of your life, ending Novak Djokovics 30-match Grand Slam winning streak. How do you possibly summon the strength and concentration required to follow that up -- against an unseeded Frenchman ranked No. 51 in the world?Oddly enough, it wasnt a problem Monday for smiling, happy-go-lucky Sam Querrey, who is playing like he doesnt fully comprehend where he is.A single shot captured his uncanny verve and nerve on the way to the Wimbledon quarterfinals: With Nicolas Mahut serving at 4-5, 15-all in the first set, Querrey was forced to retreat from the net when Mahut struck a beautiful lob, high and deep. Querrey raced back to the baseline, turned swiftly and ripped a savage cross-court forehand. Mahut, transfixed, could only get a frame on it.The No. 28-seeded Querrey went on to score the decisive break and went on to win the match 6-4, 7-6 (5), 6-4.It was a match I wanted to win to make it to the quarterfinals, Querrey said. If I didnt win, there would have been a lot of, `Wow, it was kind of a fluky match against Novak because you didnt back it up.I feel like I did a really good job of putting my head down and playing really well today.And so for Querrey, a 28-year-old Californian, the glorious run continues. He has made some personal history here, becoming:? A Grand Slam quarterfinalist for the first time, on his 38th try.? The first American to reach the quarters at Wimbledon since Mardy Fish in 2011.? The first U.S. man to reach the quarters at any Slam in nearly five years, going back to John Isner and Andy Roddick at the 2011 US Open.After beating Djokovic, Querrey got the expected flood of texts from family and friends -- and admitted he wasnt afraid to re-experience that marvelous moment by watching SportsCenter.Im not going to lie, Querrey said. After the Novak match, I watched every highlight I could, over and over. Enjoyed the hell out of that moment.For me, the win was real exciting. But my match today, I was playing for my first [major] quarterfinal. There was still something exciting, like another carrot on the line for me to play for.Mahuts brush with fame came here six years ago when he was on the losing end of that 70-68 fifth set with Isner. After the longest match in tennis history, the 34-year-old Frenchman acquitted himself well, graciously, patiently answering questions on a dailly basis.ddddddddddddhat casual tennis fans probably didnt know is that Mahut is something of a wizard when the surface is grass. All five of his finals appearances (and three titles) have come on grass. His career record is 150-186 (.446), but a spiffy 63-34 (.649) on grass. Hes also half of the No. 1-seeded doubles team here, with fellow Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert.Curiously, Mahut had also beaten Querrey in their two previous meetings, at the 2015 US Open and a few weeks ago in The Netherlands on grass. Mahut, an agile and forward-moving athlete, has a rare affinity for picking up those low, skidding balls that Wimbledon presents.Mahut was still hanging around in the second set, which wound up in a tiebreaker. Querrey hit an unreturnable serve for a 5-4 lead and went up 6-4 when Mahut sent a forehand long. He converted his second set point while standing at net, tapping a forehand into the open court.On a day reserved for fireworks in the States, Querreys serve sizzled. He hit 83 serves, and 43 of them did not come back. Thats a phenomenal percentage of 52 percent -- a lot of free points. He had 23 aces, and through four matches is at 97, second to Isners 114.Querrey finished it famously; the last three points were all emphatic aces.Over his career, Querrey has developed a reputation for playing less than his best when the stakes are highest. Here at Wimbledon, he has been a different man.After beating Djokovic on Wimbledons second-largest court, No. 1 Court, the intimacy of Court 18 -- it features only 800 seats -- might have been a blessing for Querrey.I was fine with whatever court they threw me on today, he said. You know, I havent felt many nerves yet this week. I think Im kind of over that almost. Hopefully, will just kind of play freely and have fun and play big and hopefully get another win.Hes sitting at the very top of the mens draw, waiting for the Milos Raonic-David Goffin match to produce his next opponent. So far, Smiling Sam has made this run through some heavy metal look like a stroll across the street in sprawling Wimbledon Park.Querrey will have a rare day off Tuesday. His team will make every effort to keep him loose and unaware of the dizzying heights his play has taken him to. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz