Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.11.2018 00:59
tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. [url=http://www.cheap Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- It lasted 16 days and spanned seven games, but Russell Westbrooks triple-double streak finally came to an end in the Oklahoma City Thunders 99-96 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday.Westbrook fell short by four assists, finishing with 37 points, 12 rebounds and six assists.Honestly, Im just happy we won tonight, man, thats the most important thing, Westbrook said when reflecting on the streak. Me as a player, I always try to look forward. Maybe at the end of the season I can talk about it, but as of right now my job is to move forward and get ready for Portland and try to win that game.Westbrook was at the front of another Thunder comeback, this one from 13 down, and completed it with the go-ahead bucket with 30.6 seconds left on a driving lefty layup. On the following possession, Westbrook forced a tie-up with Avery Bradley and then won the ensuing jump ball to help seal the win for OKC.Ill say this about the triple-doubles, because I always find this interesting, on a night like tonight with all the things he did, is it any less special than if he would have had a couple more assists? Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. To me, sometimes we get wrapped up if he had 37 points, 20 rebounds and eight assists, is it disappointing? I get all the stuff of people wanting to talk about it, but at the same point, part of the reason he didnt get a triple-double was we didnt shoot the ball particularly well.I think Russell understands and sees that certainly getting those seven straight games is remarkable, Donovan said, but I dont think tonight is any less remarkable of what he did.The Thunder struggled shooting, hitting only 3 of 21 shots from 3-point range. Westbrook didnt record an assist on a made basket farther than 8 feet.Westbrooks run of triple-doubles tied him with Michael Jordan for the longest since 1989 and put him within two of Wilt Chamberlain (1968) for the longest ever. Westbrooks previous career long was four, set during the 2014-15 season.During the streak, the Thunder went 6-1, the lone loss coming Friday against the Houston Rockets, 102-99. He has 12 triple-doubles on the season; the Thunder are 9-3 in those games.?I always take the same mindset every night. It doesnt change anything I do, Westbrook said. I always come out and compete at a high level every night, streak or no streak. A winning streak is more important to me, and tonight we got a win.Westbrook is still averaging a triple-double 24 games into the season, the furthest anyone has taken those averages since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Clearance . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.cheapairjordan4.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Wholesale Jordan 4 From China . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Jordan 4 For Sale Cheap . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. The Wallabies have called on the versatile Dean Mumm to combat Irelands formidable lineout, as Michael Cheika reverts to his strongest line-up for this weekends dangerous grand slam hurdle.Mumm will line up at No.6, moving star flanker David Pocock to No.8 and Lopeti Timani to the bench for Saturdays Test at the Aviva Stadium, in the only tactical change from the starting line-up who narrowly edged Scotland a fortnight ago.Rob Simmons retains his spot in the side who toppled France last weekend, forming a lock partnership with Rory Arnold.Australia expect the lineout to be crucial to the outcome of the game, meaning a big role for captain and hooker Stephen Moore - who on Saturday becomes the equal-second-most-capped Wallaby, when he joins Adam Ashley-Cooper and Nathan Sharpe with a 116th cap.A fortnight after saying Timani was becoming undroppable, Cheika has done just that - admitting the task of nullifying Irelands experienced locking duo of Donnacha Ryan and Devin Toner was too important.Timani has done absolutely nothing wrong, Cheika stressed.We want to focus a little bit more on our lineout this week and the threat that Ireland might pose there - theyre very good in that area.Dean brings a lot of experience and quality in that area - but then well probably lose a bit of Lopetis ball carrying too.Its six of one, half a dozen of the other but we decided that was probably an important thing for this game and thats how well run.In all, six players - Simmoons, Pocock, halfback Will Genia, centre Tevita Kuridrani, five-eighth Bernard Foley and winger Henry Speight - have retained their spots from the narrow win in Paris.dddddddddddd.The remaining nine spots have been returned to players who were left out of the match-day squad or came off the bench, in an attempt to lessen their workload on a long tour.The likes of Foley, who has started all 13 of Australias Test matches in 2016 and shouldered a heavy workload since the World Cup, and Pocock were given lighter weeks at training in preparation for Saturdays match.In a shake-up to the bench, Will Skelton drops out - and will instead play for the Wallaby XV against the French Barbarians in Bordeaux on Thursday (Friday morning AEDT), along with fellow squad members Tom Robertson, Scott Fardy, Nick Frisby and Kyle Godwin.Playmaker Quade Cooper has been named on the bench after an ankle injury had forced him out of the France fixture.WALLABIES TEAM TO FACE IRELAND:Israel Folau; Dane Haylett-Petty, Tevita Kuridrani, Reece Hodge, Henry Speight; Bernard Foley, Will Genia; David Pocock, Michael Hooper, Dean Mumm; Rob Simmons, Rory Arnold; Sekope Kepu, Stephen Moore (capt), Scott Sio. Reserves: Tolu Latu, James Slipper, Allan Alaalatoa, Kane Douglas, Lopeti Timani, Sean McMahon, Nick Phipps, Quade Cooper, Sefanaia Naivalu (one to be omitted). Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz