Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.11.2018 01:00
1-0 count. The rookie hit the first pitch he saw to center field, deep enough that Adam Eaton couldnt prevent Almonte from scor Antworten

CLEVELAND -- When Cleveland manager Terry Francona suddenly wanted to put up a pinch-hitter in the middle of an at-bat, he knew where to get a guy.Tyler Naquin was sitting over there by the bat rack for a couple of days, ready to hit, Francona said. And thats not the easiest thing to do. But we didnt have to go find him. He was ready, and it showed.The strategy paid off Thursday night when Naquin lofted a game-ending sacrifice fly in the ninth inning that lifted the Indians over the Chicago White Sox 5-4.I wanted anybody to walk it off for us, so for me to be the guy to do it, its awesome, a smiling Naquin said. The bottom line is being ready, no matter what. So when I got the call, I said, `Its go time. Lets go.The AL Central-leading Indians scored a single run in each of the last five innings to overtake Chicago. Cleveland improved to 6-2 on an 11-game homestand.Abraham Almonte doubled to begin ninth off Jacob Turner (1-2). With Roberto Perez batting, a passed ball by Dioner Navarro moved Almonte to third.Francona said he planned on having Roberto Perez -- hitting .108 -- bunt Almonte to third. Once Almonte got there, though, Francona said he wanted someone who could drive the ball to the outfield.So Francona sent Naquin to the plate with a 1-0 count. The rookie hit the first pitch he saw to center field, deep enough that Adam Eaton couldnt prevent Almonte from scoring.Andrew Miller (7-1) earned the win with one inning of scoreless relief.The White Sox finished up a 4-5 road trip.Weve lost some late, manager Robin Ventura said. Were playing some tough teams and I think weve been in a lot of these games.The Indians activated right-hander Danny Salazar from the 15-day disabled list before the game, but he lasted just one inning in the shortest start of his career.Salazar, who had been sidelined because of inflammation in his pitching elbow, walked three to load the bases with one out. Justin Morneau hit a three-run double, and Salazar got the next two batters and was pulled.After being removed, he went to the bullpen and threw additional pitches.The main thing tonight was to feel good, and I did, Salazar said. I feel great.Clevelands bullpen allowed one run over the final eight frames, with Mike Clevinger pitching four innings and Dan Otero hurling two.Thats not the way you really draw it up, but I thought Clev was outstanding, Francona said.Rajai Davis hit an RBI double in the seventh off Chris Beck to pull Cleveland with 4-3. The Indians tied it in the eighth on an RBI single by Jose Ramirez against Nate Jones.White Sox starter Carlos Rodon gave up two runs in six innings.TEMPO TALKFrancona is in favor of Commissioner Rob Manfreds plan to speed up games. He supports the idea of a 20-second pitch clock, and would like to see a time limit established for teams to challenge calls. If were putting that split-second decision on the umpires, we shouldnt have all day to decide, Francona said.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: 2B Brett Lawrie (left hamstring strain) experienced soreness in his left quadriceps, forcing him to leave Double-A Birminghams game against Jackson after the second inning Wednesday. He is 5 for 14 on his rehab assignment with the Barons.Indians: RHP Josh Tomlin (family medical emergency list) told Francona that he expects to return to Cleveland and make his scheduled start Saturday. I told Josh that he has our blessing to take as much time as he needs, Francona said.UP NEXTWhite Sox: RHP James Shields makes his 14th start since being acquired from San Diego on June 4 as Chicago opens a three-game series against Oakland.Indians: RHP Trevor Bauer takes the mound to begin a three-game set with Toronto. He is 0-1 with a 17.47 ERA in two career starts against the Blue Jays. Air Max Outlet France . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Air Max Pas Cher Chine . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.airmaxpascherchaussures.fr/ . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Air Max Soldes . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Air Max Pas Cher . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors.England will take a full squad to Berlin for their friendly match against Germany after no new injuries were reported in training. Southampton left-back Ryan Bertrand was not involved in the final session at St Georges Park on Tuesday but is expected to stay with the squad and will be assessed by their medical department.Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck also sat out that session as he is on a different programme, as agreed with his club. Andy Burton brings us the latest news from the England squad Raheem Sterling and Joe Hart have already withdrawn from the squad after sustaining muscle injuries while playing for Manchester City over the weekend.ddddddddddddDaniel Sturridge, Jordan Henderson and Fraser Forster are all included after missing out on the autumn friendlies through injury. Nick Collins gives us an exclusive look around Englands Euro 2016 hotel and training camp in Chantilly England fly to Berlin on Friday for their game against Germany the following day before facing the Netherlands next Tuesday. Also See: Euro 2016 Fixtures Latest video Tables Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz