Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.11.2018 01:01
that sound feeds up from the hill when its their time to go up. Theyve chosen their walk-up music. It happens in other sports, a Antworten

SHANGHAI -- The PGA Tour China Series began in 2014 and by all accounts is ahead of schedule in developing local talent.Last year, Li Haotong was one shot out of the lead going into the final round of the HSBC Champions and played in the penultimate group with reigning Masters and U.S. Open champion Jordan Spieth. After a rough start with a nation watching, he shot 72 and tied for seventh.This year, the honor went to Zhang Xinjun, who opened with rounds of 68-69. He received a larger gallery than he would have expected because he was in the same group as Rory McIlroy. Zhang matched McIlroy with a 70, and then he faded to a 76 on the final and tied for 21st.Its great for the tournament, McIlroy said. I knew the atmosphere of the day was going to be a bit bigger than it has been, especially playing with Zhang. Its nice they have a local. They came out to watch him and support, and I was along. So it was a bonus that we both played together.All the kids watching, it can only inspire them to try to emulate the local hero, as well as guys like us.Li won four times in China in the inaugural year to advance to the Web.com Tour, where he was 49th on the money list. He was playing the Web.com Tour again this year until he won the Volvo China Open to secure his European Tour card. He now is at the Turkish Airlines Open this week as part of the Final Series on the Race to Dubai.Zhang is No. 5 on the China money list, hopeful of staying there for the second half of the season so he can advance to the Web.com Tour.This is what we hoped would happen, said Paul Johnson, head of international affairs for the PGA Tour. It just happened sooner than we thought. When we built the platform, we thought it would take five years. Some of these guys have shot through more quickly.Next in line is Zecheng Dou. He already has won four times on the PGA Tour China Series to easily lead the money list. Zecheng is virtually a lock to be on the Web.com Tour next year, and he should have status all year.For Zecheng, coming to America wont be too great of a shock to the system. He once lived in Canada, and he played several junior events in America growing up. He saw the PGA Tour China Series as his best route to the PGA Tour.Its developing fast, he said of the 3-year-old circuit. It seems like every winning score was 20 under. Its getting harder, and theres more foreign guys coming to play. A lot better players are coming over.The second half of the season resumes this week with the Clearwater Bay Open.---WALK-UP MUSIC: Expect the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship to be a little bit louder next January.At least before the first shot is struck.Giles Morgan, the global head of sponsorship for HSBC, plans to have music on the practice range at Abu Dhabi. Players would choose the playlist. Music also was blaring on the range at Hazeltine during the Ryder Cup.Morgan also wants to create a little more atmosphere as players approach the first tee.We want to celebrate the moment, he said. Were looking at them coming from the putting green with the soundtrack they choose, and that sound feeds up from the hill when its their time to go up. Theyve chosen their walk-up music. It happens in other sports, and it seems to work. It allows them through their choice of music to connect with the fans, and it humanizes them.---TRAVEL PROBLEMS: Tyrrell Hatton of England nearly parlayed a pair of strong finishes in the majors to a PGA Tour card.Some of the blame can be attributed to a bad day of travel.Hatton tied for fifth in the British Open. He tied for 10th in the PGA Championship, which got him into the Travelers Championship the following week. He closed with a 66 and tied for 17th. All he needed was one good tournament to finish in the equivalent of the top 125 on the money list and earn his PGA Tour card.The Wyndham Championship helped out by giving him an exemption. It was getting there that proved to be the problem. A shocker of a journey, Hatton said.He flew from Hartford, Connecticut, to Greensboro, North Carolina, via Philadelphia. But when he reached Philadelphia, his flight to Greensboro was canceled and he was routed through Washington, where that flight was nearly canceled.It should have taken me 14 hours from leaving the hotel, and it took 34, Hatton said. I managed eight holes of a practice round. I was just a zombie.He missed the cut and headed back to England. Hes not sure the travel issues cost him a chance in the tournament, though it didnt help.Just one of those weeks, Hatton said. But Im looking forward to playing more events out there.---RYOS BACK: Hideki Matsuyama has been on such a tear that its easy to overlook the return of longtime friend Ryo Ishikawa.Ishikawa sat out most of the PGA Tour season with a back injury. He returned to the Japan PGA Championship and missed the cut, took an additional six weeks off and now is starting to roll. Ishikawa has posted five straight top 10s in Asia. The streak began with the 14th victory of his career. He followed with a runner-up finish, third at the ANA Open, a tie for seventh at the Japan Open and a tie for 10th at the CIMB Classic in Malaysia.Next up for Ishikawa is Las Vegas.Later this month, he will join Matsuyama in Melbourne to represent Japan in the World Cup at Kingston Heath.---DIVOTS: One of the highlights at the HSBC Champions is a party to celebrate the HSBC Caddie of the Year. This years winner? Austin Johnson, the brother of U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson. It was a vote of the other caddies at the HSBC Champions. ... Gary Woodland married Gabby Granado before playing the Asia swing. ... Three left-handers have won on the PGA Tour this year, none of them with the nickname Lefty. Bubba Watson won at Riviera, Greg Chalmers won in Reno and Cody Gribble won in Mississippi. ... The John Deere Classic raised a record $10.5 million for 491 local and regional Quad Cities charities, ranking it among the top three in charitable giving on the PGA Tour. ... The FedEx Cup playoff event at the TPC Boston will be called Dell Technologies Championship.---STAT OF THE WEEK: Chesson Hadley (No. 92) at the 2014 Puerto Rico Open was the last player in the top 100 to win an opposite-field event on the PGA Tour.---FINAL WORD: When I got to six ahead I was thinking, `If I blow this, its not going to be good. I felt a bit of pressure with that thought. -- Hideki Matsuyama, on his seven-shot victory in the HSBC Champions. Stitched Soccer Jerseys .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Wholesale Adidas Soccer Jerseys . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Cheap Puma Soccer Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. While the three-year-olds were the headline acts in Sydney, Makybe Diva Stakes Day at Flemington saw the older horses continue to shape the picture towards the Caulfield and Melbourne Cups and the Cox Plate.Palentino was an impressive winner of the $500,000 Group I Makybe Diva Stakes -- renamed in 2006 to honour the three-time Melbourne Cup-winning mare. The $8.50 UBET second favourite defeated the $2.10 favourite Black Heart Bart, and the pair provided trainer Darren Weir with a Group I quinella.Palentinos victory showed just how good form at Flemington can keep delivering. After winning the Group I Australian Guineas, also over 1600 metres, at the same track in March, the wider open spaces of the bigger course had Palentino feeling at home once again.Faatinah, meanwhile, was an impressive winner of the Group II Bobbie Lewis Quality (1200m).Described by David Hayes as a fraction allergic to work, the four-year-old gelding has his co-trainer aspiring to take him to Dubai for feature races in March. More immediately, having finished 2.7 lengths behind Black Heart Bart in the Group I The Goodwood (1200m) in Adelaide in March, Faatinah may have further strong winning prospects as the Melbourne Spring Carnival rolls on.Headline ActDarren Weir has more than a hundred horses in work at any one time, but you just cant go too far wrong following him.The decision to run Palen

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz