Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.11.2018 01:18
, and lay there spreadeagled, well aware of where the cameras were pointing. Ronaldo lifts the trophy after Eders extra-time win Antworten

As new chapters are added to Guillem Balagues Cristiano Ronaldo biography, we look at an extract telling the tale of the Euro 2016 final. Ronaldo, having been taken off with an injury in the first half in Paris against France, spent much of the game barking instructions alongside manager Fernando Santos. But did his behaviour go too far? And was this more Cristiano Ronaldos win than it was Portugals?You can purchase the updated Cristiano Ronaldo: The Biography HERE I was very sad, recounted Nani. It was a very special moment for us, very emotional, we were all in it together, and when I saw him fall down and cry, tears welled up in my eyes too. I realised that he was going to miss the rest of the final, the most important one of his life. I was really gutted and I grabbed the armband quickly and tried to tell him that we were going to give our all to do him proud and show what the team was made of, that we were going to fight. Portugal beat hosts France in Paris in July The game went flat after Cristianos injury. But after [Ricardo] Quaresma was brought on in his place, the Portuguese midfield seemed to come more into their own. In fact, the impression was that after the blow of losing their leader, Portugals morale recovered and they felt capable of anything if they stuck to the formula that had got them this far: hard work and playing as a team.We tried to lift each others spirits by talking to one another and shouting things like, Come on, lets do it, its OK, were going to win this, weve got quality too, come on! And as time passed and France failed to score, we grew in confidence, Nani said.The players came face to face with Ronaldo at half-time. Yes, he was looking at his knee and was disconsolate, Nani recalled. Cristiano had cried his eyes out, but he pulled himself together in order to rally the troops. Lads, were going to win 2-0. Stick together and fight to the end, he told them.During the game, Cristiano barked out instructions from the dugout. He shouted at everyone to track back when they lost the ball, urged the centre-backs to go up for a corner and put his hands to his face when Éder went close with a header. Ronaldo was forced off with an injury in the first half After Eders goal, Ronaldo took up a position behind Fernando Santos in the technical area. Initially he was tentative, seemingly aware that he was invading the coachs space, wanting to be there but knowing he shouldnt be. At one point, Santos threw up his arms and Ronaldo followed suit. After that, the player continued to coach the team, with Santos ignoring him.During the match I looked over to the dugout and thought, Whats Ronaldo doing over there? admitted Nani, But then I refocused on the game. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Cristiano repeatedly told his team-mates not to bring the ball out from defence hastily. He rebuked the forwards for not defending. He called on the fans to get behind the team. He advised Nani to hold the ball up, spread play and keep possession. Dont gamble, pass it around and play it backwards! he shouted at Nani and Eder.Ronaldo celebrated the moment of victory alone. Turning towards the crowd (his audience) with a skip, his arms aloft, he looked up and shouted. A member of the coaching staff hugged him, but he did not reciprocate. Then he dropped dramatically to the ground, his sidekick still hanging on to him, and lay there spreadeagled, well aware of where the cameras were pointing. Ronaldo lifts the trophy after Eders extra-time winner They say happiness is only real when its shared, and if youre Ronaldo, you can share it with the whole world.Nani said: I only saw all of Ronaldos shenanigans in the dugout after the match, when we were in the dressing room laughing together. We were happy and we watched the videos. He had them on his phone and showed them to me. We laughed. He said to me, Look, look at what I did...The sports psychologist Bill Beswick told me that at the beginning of their careers footballers fear the cameras, but once they become better players they develop a love affair with this object that embraces them, indulges them and showcases the good things that they do. And once they are stars, they get addicted to them. Ronaldo shares the trophy with manager Fernando Santos, but did the Real Madrid man steal the limelight? Footballers create a mental script before games. This is a sort of story detailing how the match might play out. Ronaldo would have visualised himself having a starring role. When he got injured, he wanted to continue feeling important and so decided to help the team from outside the pitch. He believed he could have an influence from the fringes, and thats why he stood just a metre from the touchline. And performed those highly theatrical gestures.It was his moment, but it was snatched away from him on the pitch. So he did what he felt was necessary off it.Ronaldo couldnt imagine the team winning without him.The way he shook Santos (who all the while looked at the ground or watched the play) suggested that he did not see him as a superior. He was just the one who named the team, guided them towards the trophy and asked Cristiano to sacrifice himself. Which he did. But none of that meant that Santos outranked him.Interestingly, when Ronaldo affectionately shoved the coach, he did not push him towards the action, but rather in the opposite direction. As if he wanted to remove him from the stage, as if Santos were stealing his limelight. Santos is thrown up by players after the win, Portugals first major tournament success As narratives are so often driven by results, it was repeatedly stated in Portugal that the team had benefited from Ronaldos passion and leadership. But not everyone shared this view. Portuguese foot­ball legend Antonio Simoes criticised his behaviour. So did José Mourinho: Ronaldo lost a little emotional control. He didnt do any harm, but I dont think he helped in any way by doing that in the final few minutes of a European Championship final. It was the 11 players on the pitch who did the job, and it was the coach who led the team. Id like to think it was just an overflow of emotion from someone who saw that there were just minutes to go to achieve an objective that everyone wanted.A few weeks after the final, Santos spoke out in Ronaldos defence: Since I had so many instructions to give, I turned to him, just like I turned to my assistants, to tell [Ricardo] Quaresma to close down the space around Raphael Guerreiro.The coach claimed that he never felt his authority had been undermined because Cristiano was never guilty of trying to usurp him as the manager, he had simply externalised his nerves in his own way.Talk about a gracious explanation.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Ronaldo unlikely to retire at Real Karanka reveals Jose influence Atletico v Real combined XI Evolution of Ronaldo Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/?tag=cheap-carolina-panthers-jerseys . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. PARIS -- The Tennis Integrity Unit says French player Constant Lestienne has been banned for seven months for gambling on matches, with half of the sentence suspended.The 24-year-old Lestienne has also been fined $10,000 after admitting to the charges of betting on tennis.The TIU, which investigated Lestienne in collaboration with French online gambling regulator ARJEL, says the 164th-ranked player placed bets on 220 matches through online accounts betwween February 2012 and June 2015.ddddddddddddThe TIU says none of the bets were related to matches Lestienne played.Lestiennes fine will be reduced to $5,000 if he gives assistance to the Tennis Integrity Unit, which was formed in 2008 by the ATP and WTA tours, the International Tennis Federation and the Grand Slam Committee. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz