Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.11.2018 12:09
10 rebounds and Oregon blitzed No. 24 Michigan State 88-55 on Tuesday night.The Ducks (4-0) shot 53 percent after a slow start a Antworten

EUGENE, Ore. -- Ruthy Hebard had 15 points and 10 rebounds and Oregon blitzed No. 24 Michigan State 88-55 on Tuesday night.The Ducks (4-0) shot 53 percent after a slow start and led 65-26 after three quarters. The Spartans made 9 of 13 shots in the fourth, including all three of their 3-pointers after missing their first nine, but still shot just 32 percent (19 for 60). MSU also had 24 turnovers.Lexi Bando had all 11 of her points in the first quarter when Oregon took a 20-8 lead. Hebard had 10 points and eight rebounds playing just eight minutes in the second half. The Ducks led by 44 early in the fourth quarter. Morgan Yaeger added 10 points and eight different players had at least seven points.Tori Jankoska had 18 points for Michigan State, which was only allowing 51 points a game, and moved up to eighth on the school scoring list with 1,565 points. Wholesale Basketball . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Basketball Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Cheap Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. China Basketball Jerseys . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. BLAINE, Minn. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez made a 17-foot eagle putt on the par-5 18th hole Saturday for a 9-under 63 and the second-round lead in the PGA Tour Champions 3M Championship.The 52-year-old Spanish player had five straight birdies on Nos. 6-10 and also birdied the par-3 17th in good scoring conditions at generous TPC Twins Cities. He had a 14-under 130 total.I played very solid all day long, Jimenez said. Finished with four birdies on the front nine and another at 10, then stopped making putts. Nice way to finish.Two weeks ago at Carnoustie in the Senior British Open, Jimenez took a four-stroke lead into the final round, only to shoot 75 and tie for third -- three strokes behind winner Paul Broadhurst.Im confident with my game right now, Jimenez said. Just play my game right now.Jimenez won in Mississippi in March for his third career PGA Tour Champions victory. He has 15 regular European Tour victories, the last in the 2014 Spanish Open at a tour-record 50 years, 133 days.This year, my goal was to make the Olympics, Jimenez said. I put too much pressure on myself early this year.Kevin Sutherland was a stroke back after a 64. He tied for second last year.I putted unbelievable well, Sutherland said. Strugggled with my irons today .dddddddddddd.. I think someone will have go low tomorrow. Its going to take a good score tomorrow, maybe something like I shot today.First-round leader Glen Day was 12 under, following his opening 65 with a 67. He played his way into the field Monday, topping the five qualifiers with a 7-under 64 at nearby Victory Links.Colin Montgomerie and Jeff Maggert each shot 67 to get to 11 under.Doug Garwood had the round of the day with a 62 to join the group at 10 under. He used a TPC Twin Cities youth caddie Saturday after his regular caddie fell ill Friday.It all kind of came together, said Garwood, one off tying the course record. I kept making putts. I made so many, I lost track. ... It was the putter today. Hit it decent, nothing great.Two-time champion Bernhard Langer was tied for 10th at 9 under after a 68. He has broken par in all 23 of his rounds in the event.Two-time defending champion Kenny Perry had a 68 to move into a tie for 45th at 3 under.John Daly had his second 72, leaving him tied for 62nd at even par.Local favorite Tom Lehman shot his second 73. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz