Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.09.2018 01:04
ng, two-run double in the seventh inning Thursday night, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 5-4 victory.The Cubs (93-53) were ho Antworten

The much-hyped boxing rematch between Anthony Mundine and Danny Green will be held in Adelaide next year.Mundine, 41, won a points decision over the West Australian when the pair fought in 2006. Mundine predicted a win by stoppage in the rematch on February 3 at Adelaide Oval, saying he had overcome hip issues that have plagued his recent career.The bout will be fought at the catch weight limit of 83kg.Ive been fighting with a bad hip - a very bad hip - for the last seven, eight years, Mundine told a press conference on Tuesday.Thats fixed now. I feel my feet are back, my movements back.I just want to put this shit to rest, that Im the better man.Skills pay the bills. Im going to be as sharp as I was in 2006.Both fighters indicated the fight could be the last of their careers, with Green saying beating Mundine would be a perfect send off.He was confident he would be able to stop Mundine.You hit me with everything you had with two hips. I didnt stop marching forward, Green said.Mundine hasnt fought since he suffered a TKO loss to American Charles Hatley in November last year.While 43-year-old Green defeated Kane Watts on points last August to win the vacant Australian cruiserweight title. Wholesale Jerseys From China .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Wholesale China Jerseys . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. http://www.chinanfljerseys.top/ . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. Cheap Jerseys Online . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. NFL Jerseys China . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. CHICAGO -- The party will have to wait for another day, and thats just fine with the Chicago Cubs.They are looking for a lot more than a division crown anyway.This is just the first step, manager Joe Maddon said. I mean, we have much larger baseball fish to fry in our skillet.Chicago wasted its first chance to clinch the NL Central title when pinch-hitter Scooter Gennett delivered a tiebreaking, two-run double in the seventh inning Thursday night, leading the Milwaukee Brewers to a 5-4 victory.The Cubs (93-53) were hoping to begin a 10-game homestand with a boozy celebration of their first division title since 2008. But Keon Broxton homered and Orlando Arcia drove in two runs for Milwaukee, making Chicago wait for the result of St. Louis game at San Francisco to find out if its season-long dominance of the Central was complete.The crowd of 41,362 cheered loudly when Hunter Pences two-run homer in the first inning against the Cardinals was shown on the video board in left field. But it looked as if most of the Cubs were headed home rather than staying together to see the end of the West Coast game.Whatever happens in San Francisco is what happens in San Francisco and well take care of tomorrow tomorrow, right fielder Jason Heyward said, just like we always do.Jorge Soler hit a two-run homer for the Cubs, who had won three of four. Mike Montgomery pitched six solid innings and helped himself with a tying single in the fourth for his first career hit.Justin Grimm (1-1) replaced Montgomery in the seventh and the Brewers put runners on first and third with one out. Gennett, batting for Jimmy Nelson (8-14), blooped an 0-2 curveball into the corner in left for a 5-3 Milwaukee lead.I was just trying to put the ball in play, Gennett said. Hes a guy who throws a lot of curveballs so its important not to get too big or try to do too much. Its really just, get a good pitch to hit and put it in play.The Cubs got one back on Heywards RBII double in the eighth, but Tyler Thornburg threw a called third strike past pinch-hitter Willson Contreras with runners at the corners to end the inning.ddddddddddddThornburg also worked the ninth for his 10th save in 15 chances.It was just a flat-out good ballgame, Milwaukee manager Craig Counsell said. Obviously with where theyre at, there was great energy in the park tonight.Nelson won for only the second time in his last 11 starts as Milwaukee (66-81) improved to 4-4 on an 11-game trip. The right-hander allowed eight hits, struck out seven and walked two.Even with the loss, its only a matter of time before Chicago clinches the division. But the NL Central crown is not how this group of Cubs will be judged, not this year. After running roughshod over the rest of the majors for most of the season, Anthony Rizzo and Co. are trying to end the franchises famous championship drought, going all the way back to when the Cubs beat the Tigers in the 1908 World Series.Weve got a lot ahead of us. We really do, president of baseball operations Theo Epstein said before the loss. It kind of all boils down to how you perform in October.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: RHP Michael Blazek (right forearm strain) threw a simulated game. Counsell would like to get Blazek into some games before the end of the season, but he said theres no rush. The goal with Mike is just to go into the offseason healthy, Counsell said.Cubs: RHP Pedro Strop, who tweaked his right groin while working his way back from arthroscopic left knee surgery, threw a bullpen and said it went well. Hes getting close, Maddon said. Its not far off.UP NEXTCubs RHP John Lackey (9-8, 3.35 ERA) is scheduled to face RHP Chase Anderson (8-11, 4.53) in the second game of the four-game set on Friday afternoon.---Follow Jay Cohen at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz