Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.11.2018 12:10
mier League goals Player Games taken to reach 100 PL goals Alan Shearer 124 Thierry Henry 160 Ian Wright 173 Robbie Fowler 175 L Antworten

For the sixth season in a row, ESPN.com is ranking the top players in the NBA. Who will be the best player this season?To get the final ranking, we asked our expert panel to vote on pairs of players.LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry. Russell Westbrook vs. Kevin Durant. Damian Lillard vs. Chris Paul.We asked, Which player will be better in 2016-17? To decide, voters had to consider both the quality and the quantity of each players contributions to his teams ability to win games.If you want to get involved in the discussion or just follow along, #NBArank is the Twitter hashtag to use. You also can follow along @ESPNNBA and on Facebook.On to the list ...5. Russell WestbrookThunder | PG | @russwest44Last years rank: 72016-17 projected RPM: 7.21Insider profile:?With Kevin Durant leaving for the Golden State Warriors, the Thunder are Westbrooks team -- particularly after he agreed to renegotiate and extend his contract, keeping him under team control through the summer of 2018. Look out.?Read more ?#NBArank 1-51: LeBron James2: Stephen Curry3: Kevin Durant4: Kawhi Leonard5: Russell Westbrook#NBArank 2016: The Top 200 countdown China Wholesale Nike Air Max Shoes . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Wholesale Air Max China . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.airmaxauthentic.com/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Wholesale Air Max Sale Online . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.Emmanuel Adebayor has a reputation as a troublemaker but does his scoring record deserve greater recognition? Ahead of Crystal Palaces Saturday Night Football clash with West Brom, we take a look at one of footballs most divisive figures... Emmanuel Adebayor received a predictably hot reception when he returned to White Hart Lane with Crystal Palace on Sunday. The striker had promised to celebrate if he scored against his old club, and after his every touch was booed by the home supporters, his afternoon ended to a backdrop of jeers as he was substituted in the second half.Adebayors break-up with Spurs was drawn-out and painful. By the time he was released from his contract in September, he hadnt played in five months, he was frozen out of first team training, and his prolific spells under Harry Redknapp and Tim Sherwood were long forgotten. It was a familiar story for one of the Premier Leagues most controversial characters. Around a year previously, the 31-year-old had irreparably damaged his relationship with Spurs fans by criticising the atmosphere at White Hart Lane after a defeat by Stoke. The comments added to a long list of misdemeanours that includes an infamously provocative celebration against Arsenal and an on-field bust-up with former team-mate Nicklas Bendtner, and Manchester City will also testify that he rarely leaves his clubs on happy terms. Adebayor in action for Crystal Palace in their recent clash with Watford In fact, the pattern started as a youngster at Monaco, when he grew angry with manager Francesco Guidolin - now at Swansea - after losing his starting spot to Italian strikers Marco de Vaio and Christian Vieri. I have the impression that you have to be Italian to be a first-team player in this side, he said at the time. I cannot continue like this. I have to leave. Soon enough, he was on his way to Arsenal.But for all the acrimony that has accompanied Adebayor since his breakthrough years, there is good reason why he has been so coveted throughout his career. At his best, the Togolese is unplayable, combining fearsome pace and aerial strength with a high level of technical skill and a predatory eye for goal.His towering header in Palaces recent 2-1 defeat by Watford was his 97th Premier League goal on his 233rd appearance, and he is on course to reach 100 in fewer games than Wayne Rooney. Along with Sunderlands Jermain Defoe, the Manchester United captain is the only current Premier League player to have reached the landmark. Fastest players to 100 Premier League goals Player Games taken to reach 100 PL goals Alan Shearer 124 Thierry Henry 160 Ian Wright 173 Robbie Fowler 175 Les Ferdinand 178 Michael Owen 185 Andrew Cole 185 Robin van Persie 197 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 200 Didier Drogba 220 Darren Bent 226 Emmanuel Adebayor 233 (*97 goals) Wayne Rooney 247 Rooney is not the only top-class Premier League striker with a scoring rate that pales in comparison to Adebayors.dddddddddddd Teddy Sheringham and Dwight Yorke took 254 games to reach three figures, while Nicolas Anelka took 258. His eight goals in 22 games during a successful loan at Jose Mourinhos Real Madrid are also often overlooked.So while Crystal Palace were widely considered to be taking a gamble by signing Adebayor, the word guarantee might have been more accurate. Adebayor has scored goals wherever he has gone - the conditions just have to be right. Hes a character that needs to be loved, said Alan Pardew. With the group I have, hes going to get that. With that in mind, club chairman Steve Parish quickly heralded the striker as one of the top three players ever to have played for the club, while Pardew has spoken of him in glowing terms at every opportunity. The charm offensive is all part of the plan.There are, however, few players who attract as much vitriol as Adebayor. The striker has been accused of losing focus after securing long-term contracts, something that certainly appeared to be the case when he penned a new deal at Arsenal after scoring 30 times in 2007/08, and when he earned a permanent move to Spurs after scoring 18 goals on loan at White Hart Lane in 2010/11. Adebayor celebrates scoring for Arsenal against Tottenham in 2007 Underperforming players taking home six-figure weekly paycheques are unlikely to be treated sympathetically, but, on a human level, Adebayor has suffered traumas most people can only imagine.He was on Togos team bus when three people were killed and numerous others injured in a gun attack in Angola in 2010, and in May last year the striker was given time off by Tottenham after a series of disturbing Facebook posts revealed bitter feuding with family members. Adebayor returned to White Hart Lane with Crystal Palace on Sunday Ive seen people dying in front of me, Ive seen people with guns in front of me, he said in February 2013, a few months before the death of his brother, Peter. Ive also had 30,000 people abusing me in stadiums. I take it as part of life. Its true that sometimes you hear things and think: Its a tough one but when I go home to my wife and little daughter they put a smile on my face.Adebayor now insists he has nothing to prove to his critics, but reaching 100 Premier League goals would be a reminder of his pedigree. I just want to show people Im still alive and still smiling, he said in January. On Saturday at West Brom, he can show them hes still scoring too.Watch West Brom v Crystal Palace live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 1pm on Saturday Also See: Bolasie targets Wembley appearance What do Arsenal change? Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz