Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.11.2018 00:49
lifetime player, so theres no comparison, he said before the season. But he does think Gibbs could become the first Davidson pl Antworten

DAVIDSON, N.C. -- The last time Davidson had a high-scoring point guard, he led the Wildcats to the brink of the Final Four and went on to become a two-time NBA Most Valuable Player.Seven years after baby-faced Stephen Curry electrified a nation in the NCAA Tournament, another top-notch shooter has emerged for the Wildcats in Jack Gibbs.Gibbs, a senior, leads the Atlantic-10 in scoring for the second straight season and is tied for 10th in the country with 23.4 points per game. Last season, Gibbs finished sixth overall, averaging 23.5 points per game.Longtime Davidson coach Bob McKillop wont compare Gibbs to Curry -- Steph Curry is a once in a lifetime player, so theres no comparison, he said before the season. But he does think Gibbs could become the first Davidson player in the NBA since Curry, the seventh overall pick by the Golden State Warriors in 2009.I certainly do, McKillop said. I am a great optimistic and a great dreamer, but I think Jack Gibbs is going to prove himself worthy of playing at the next level.Gibbs probably wont appear on 2017 NBA mock drafts, but he has been named to the Naismith Trophy 50-man watch list. Hes also a candidate for the Bob Cousy Award as the countrys top point guard and the John Wooden Award as college basketballs most outstanding player.Gibbs scored 33 points on 8-of-14 shooting from 3-point range in Davidsons 78-57 road win against Mercer on Tuesday night.After hopefully guiding the Wildcats back to the NCAA tourney for the first time since 2015, Gibbs has his eye on a pro career.That is the plan right now, Gibbs said at the teams preseason media day. That has been my dream since I was a kid and Im trying to put myself in that position. I think we are going to have a pretty good year and I think that will help me fulfill that dream.Davidson (5-1) is off to a solid start and figures to be competitive in its third season in the A-10 behind Gibbs, who battled back from a shoulder injury he sustained in practice leading up to the season.Curry has seen Gibbs in action a few times, including once in Charlotte last season while the Golden State Warriors were in town for a game against the Hornets. Gibbs rose to the occasion, making his first 14 shots and finishing with 41 points, including 6 of 7 from 3-point range as the Wildcats hammered the Charlotte 49ers 109-74.Curry was impressed.Hes obviously really talented, really skilled with the ball, a competitor and a gamer, Curry said Wednesday. So hell finish out his college career Im sure on a high note and have a lot of opportunity on this level to get another Wildcat in the NBA. Obviously his senior year is going to be a big year for him.Curry invited Gibbs to his basketball camp for top college guards, where he had a chance to learn from the former NBA champion.He taught about how to get a shot off, Gibbs said. He may not always be the quickest guy or most athletic but he can score better than pretty much anybody in the league.Not that Gibbs needs much help finding the bottom of the net.He scored 40 points in a game three times last season, and 35 or more seven times. Six of his 10 30-point performances came against Atlantic-10 competition in 2015.McKillop said Gibbs, a big Ohio State Buckeyes fan from Westerville, Ohio, is playing the best hes played in his four years at Davidson.The Wildcats are looking to bounce back after getting bounced from the first round of the NIT by Florida State last season.McKillop believes this team has the talent to do that.The depth and versatility is at the highest level weve ever had, combined, since Ive been here, said McKillop, now in his 28th season at Davidson.That means Gibbs may not have to shoulder as much of the scoring load with teammates like versatile 6-foot-7 forward Peyton Aldridge (19.5 points, 7. 2 rebounds per game), forward Will Magarity and guard Jordan Watkins (8.3 ppg each).Gibbs size -- hes just 6-foot, 195 pounds -- could hinder his chance of being drafted, but McKillop said he has several intangibles, including an incredible work ethic.One of the coaches in the league made a comment about how he sat on his left hand because he cant dribble with his left hand and that hangs over Jacks locker, McKillop said. Jack has that reminder that they dont think he can dribble with his left hand, so hes really worked with his left hand.---AP Sports Writer Janie McCauley in San Francisco contributed to this report.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Puma Soccer Jerseys . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysbywholesale.com/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. China Soccer Jerseys . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Rob McCracken, who coached the Great Britain team in the 2012 Olympics, insists Anthony Joshua can knock anybody out and remains confident the Briton will defeat Wladimir Klitschko to become undisputed heavyweight champion.Joshua and Klitschko will meet in a unification showdown at Wembley Stadium on April 29 next year. The 2012 Olympic champion teamed back up with his former amateur mentor McCracken full time ahead of Saturdays second successful defence of his IBF heavyweight title against Eric Molina.McCracken told BBC Radio 5 Live: Klitschko is a different type of test. Klitschko wont be fazed -- hes hugely experienced. He knows his way around, he knows how to jab and grab and nullify big punchers. Hes beaten big punchers before, but I think Anthonys more than a big puncher.Anthony can box, can move well and has great balance. Speed is the key as well -- when you have his speed, they dont see the punches coming. That will be the plan for Klitschko, that Klitschko just cant avoid or defend whats coming from Anthony.Without a doubt he can knock anybody out. If he hits them hard enough, he will without a doubt knock them out. Hes looking forward to it. Hes enjoying his boxing. The tests lie ahead but hes in a great place and werre more than confident that hell beat Klitschko.ddddddddddddMy gut feeling and my experience tells me hes the real deal, and I think hes more than capable of becoming undisputed heavyweight champion.Joshuas fast rise since winning gold in London and turning professional in 2013 continued with another dominant victory over Molina at the Manchester Arena last weekend.It was an impressive performance from the 27-year-old, who notched a 16th straight knockout win.McCracken added: Hes beaten fighters like Molina in his 17th, 18th contest in three rounds, that [WBC champion] Deontay Wilder beat in his 34th contest recently.I think if you match him as Wilders been matched, hes well ahead of Wilder. It speaks volumes for his development and how well hes doing. Obviously the Klitschko fight will be the acid test. Well see if hes got enough experience at that stage.But his development has been fantastic. Hes moved quicker than any fighter Ive ever seen. He has speed, power, balance and grace, which lights the arenas up. Hes a breath of fresh air for British boxing.Press Association contributed to this report.? Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz