Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.11.2018 00:49
ear. It was a year yesterday that I got injured. There were a lot of hard days but it is great to be back involved and since get Antworten

Jack Butland and Fraser Forster both have ambitions of replacing Joe Hart as Englands first choice goalkeeper - and admit the opportunity to impress Roy Hodgson in the next two games is too good to miss. Hart will be absent from the England team in the upcoming friendly matches against Germany and the Netherlands due to a calf injury sustained in Manchester Citys derby defeat to Manchester United at the weekend, giving Butland and Forster a chance to represent their country.The City keeper is expected to be out for two weeks and while Burnleys Tom Heaton was called into the squad to replace him it is expected Butland and Forster will play a game each, as Hodgson takes a closer look at the men next in line. Butland is hoping to get game time for England Butland admitted he felt sympathy for Hart - yet also saw it as a chance to make his own claim for the number one position.It is never nice for a friend and fellow teammate to get injured, so hopefully he recovers quickly, Butland said. But it gives us guys a chance to take advantage of that and hopefully get some game time this week.Asked about whether he has closed the gap on Hart in the England managers mind, Butland remained diplomatic. It is never nice for a friend and fellow teammate to get injured...But it gives us a chance to take advantage of that and hopefully get some game time this week Jack Butland Thats not for me to decide, he said. Its only for me to put my case forward and keep ensuring that I do well. Thats my only focus, I wont get bogged down into people comparing me and Joe. I need to do what I can to show the manager Im capable of doing the job and then that is his choice.Butland has had an impressive season with Stoke City, and was this week presented with the England Under-21 Player Of The Year Award for 2015 at St Georges Park. Now, he hopes to add to his three senior caps, either in Berlin against Germany on Saturday or at Wembley against the Netherlands on Tuesday.Ive thoroughly enjoyed this season, I just wanted to get my first Premier League season under my belt, and I couldnt really have asked for it to go any better. I thought it was over when I broke my finger earlier in the season, but we managed to get through it and Im thoroughly enjoying the work that goes into every game, and being able to perform on the weekend. It is an honour to play for England. There are some tough days when you are injured but these trips and days with England makes it all worthwhile. Fraser Forster Like Butland, Forster also has three England caps and arrived on international duty in impressive form, having kept seven clean sheets in Southamptons last 11 games.His impact has been significant after returning from a serious knee injury sustained just over a year ago and he said the thought of returning to the international fold helped in his rehabilitation.It is an honour to play for England, he told reporters. There are some tough days when you are injured but these trips and days with England makes it all worthwhile.It has obviously been a tough year. It was a year yesterday that I got injured. There were a lot of hard days but it is great to be back involved and since getting fit it couldnt have gone much better really, we are on a great run at Southampton and to be back involved is fantastic. Joe Hart and Forster training with England - Forster has recently returned from injury It would be fantastic to get some game time, it would be the icing on the cake for the last year for me. But it will be a case of working as hard as I can and showing what I can do in training and then it is someone elses decision. I will work hard and show what I can do and go from there. No-one wants to come and make up the numbers. We are fortunate to have a number of really good keepers so there is obviously some strong competition for the position. We all want to come and we all want to play, that is no secret and everyone will say that. Also See: Charlies friendly predictions Coleman: England wont change Klopp: I dont care who wins Key battle: Hummels v Kane Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysbywholesale.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons are closing in on a move downtown.Owner Tom Gores said Friday night the team is very close to a deal to leave The Palace of Auburn Hills and start playing downtown next season. The Pistons have been in talks about playing at the Detroit Red Wings new arena, not far from where the Tigers and Lions also host their home games.I think if were going to do it, its going to be soon, Gores said before Friday nights home opener in Auburn Hills. Were getting close.The Pistons have played in Auburn Hills since 1988. Prior to that, the team played at the Pontiac Silverdome for a decade. The Pistons were downtown when they called Cobo Arena home from 1961-78.The Pistons won championships in their first two seasons in Auburn Hills and again in 2004, but the atmosphere slipped in recent years as the team went through several dreadful seasons. Detroit returned to the playoffs last season for the first time since 2009.The Palace was built with private funds by William Davidson, who owned the Pistons from 1974 until his death in 2009. The increasingly likely move next season meant Fridays game against Orlando may have been the final home opener at the suburban arena.Were serious about mmaking this move, and I think we should take it in.dddddddddddd I think we should enjoy it, The Palace, said Gores, who bought the team from Davidsons wife Karen in 2011. Really has been a historic arena, credit to Mr. Davidson.Gores said the Pistons have not thought about building their own facility to play in downtown. The Red Wings, who are owned by Mike and Marian Ilitch, are in their final season at Joe Louis Arena before moving to Little Caesars Arena.The new venue will be across the highway from where the Tigers and Lions play at Comerica Park and Ford Field, and a group is hoping to put a stadium for a Major League Soccer franchise in that area as well.Theres a lot going on down there, Gores said.Gores said if a deal is reached to leave Auburn Hills, there would still be time to celebrate the teams history at its current arena.I think we have to be really mindful of this community in Auburn Hills and their loyalty in showing up, he said. This has been a real community, and I want them to feel the same wherever were playing.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz