Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.11.2018 00:38
ncer,?LSUs?live tiger mascot, Mike VI, wont take the field during home football games this?season but will remain in his habitat Antworten

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Diagnosed with cancer,?LSUs?live tiger mascot, Mike VI, wont take the field during home football games this?season but will remain in his habitat instead.The university, in a news release Tuesday, said that in light of Mikes recent terminal cancer diagnosis, no attempt will be made to load him into his trailer. Instead, officials say hell be let out into his outdoor habitat early on game day so Tigers fans can see and visit with him throughout the day.LSU understands that the tradition of having Mike on the field on game day is important; however, Mikes health, safety and well-being are always our top priority, the statement said.In June, Mike received stereotactic radiotherapy?treatment for spindle cell sarcoma -- a lemon-sized swelling that had nearly closed one of his eyes -- at the Mary Bird Perkins-Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center in Baton Rouge.Since the treatment, officials say the tumor has shrunk and his attitude, weight and appetite are normal. Still, they say the radiation-resistant cells in the tumor remaining in the tumor will resume growth and Mike remains terminally ill, with perhaps up to two years to live.The Associated Press contributed to this report. College Jerseys From China . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Cheap College Jerseys Outlet .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.jerseyscollegecheap.com/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Cheap USA College Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. College Jerseys Stitched . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers nose tackle Javon Hargrave may be quietly putting together a noteworthy start to his rookie season.Hargrave was listed as the starting nose tackle when the Steelers released their first depth chart of the regular season. Hargrave is dealing with a quad injury, but if hes able to play in the opener Monday at Washington, he will be on track to become the third rookie to start on the defense in 15 years.Its a blessing, but at the same time, I still havent played yet, Hargrave said Wednesday. Its not really official yet. Im just taking it day by day, still getting better and trying to help the team.Hargrave, who beat out third-year defensive lineman Daniel McCullers for the starting spot, injured his quad in practice Monday, the same day he was promoted. Hargrave said the injury wasnt serious.I was a little nervous, Hargrave said. It couldve been worse, but Im blessed that it wasnt. Its a blessing anytime you can avoid an injury like that.Hargrave is trying to become the second rookie in three years to start on the Steelers defense. Linebacker Ryan Shazier started as a rookie in 2014 and Kendrell Bell did the same as an inside linebacker in 2001.I just feel like I come out and work hard to try and get better every day, Hargrave said. Im just doing things to help the team and take advantage of opportunities.The Steelers drafted the 6-foot-2, 305-pound Hargrave in the third round out of South Carolina State. Hargrave was dominant at the FCS level, where he was a Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year in 2014 and 15. He amassed 37 sacks in 47 games at South Carolina State, including 10 or more in each of his last two seasons.Defensive line coach John Mitchell called Hargrave a self-mmade man when the Steelers drafted him and was impressed by his power and quick first step.dddddddddddd The Steelers initially planned to use Hargrave in sub packages and as part of a line rotation, giving ends Cameron Heyward and Stephon Tuitt a much-needed rest.But now it appears the rookie will be starting alongside the veteran defensive ends.Hes not a finished product, but hes growing, Heyward said. I think he understands his first skill is listening. If he can continue to grow and get better the sky is the limit for him.Heyward is most impressed by Hargraves resilience.He keeps bouncing back, Heyward said. He hasnt hit that wall where it seems like too much for him. Hes trying to grow every day and thats not easy, but you appreciate that. As a rookie, it can be very overwhelming at times, and it probably will be later down the road, but as of now, hes done a good job.Tuitt, in his third season, started just four games as a rookie. He realizes the difficulties of learning the Steelers defense.Every day at practice he wants to get better and he doesnt make the same mistake twice, Tuitt said. Hes just a hard worker and he bought into what we do on the defensive line.For the coaches to make the decision they made, they saw something in him that he was doing well.Game notes Heyward is progressing from a high-ankle sprain suffered in the preseason and said he `doesnt see any reason he cant be ready for Monday. . The Steelers signed former Tennessee Titans running back David Cobb to the practice squad and released running back Cameron Stingily.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz