Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.11.2018 00:39
ys.Freshman DeAaron Fox posted the second triple-double in school history with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to lead tha Antworten

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Kentucky was already up big when Isaiah Briscoe snatched down a second-half rebound, took a dribble and fired an outlet pass ahead to Malik Monk. The ball was high and off target, but Monk went airborne and redirected the ball with his right hand to Wenyen Gabriel for a transition reverse dunk.Yes, the top-ranked Wildcats were so good Monday night that they were turning even mistakes into highlight-reel plays.Freshman DeAaron Fox posted the second triple-double in school history with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists to lead that dominating effort as Kentucky beat Arizona State 115-69 on Monday night.Monk scored 23 points for the Wildcats (7-0), who dominated an undersized team and quickly turned the game into a romping show of their athleticism and ability to run in transition.Kentucky led by double figures roughly 6 minutes in, led 58-30 by halftime then scored the first 12 points after the break to go up 40 with 15 minutes left.My question now when I go back will be: how now do we take this to another level? coach John Calipari asked.The game, billed as the Atlantis Showcase, was played at the same ballroom-turned-arena that hosted last weeks Battle 4 Atlantis tournament in the Bahamas. Fox was the easy choice as MVP, though the Wildcats had five players score in double figures and put up dominating numbers in just about every area. They shot 52 percent. They finished with a 59-33 rebounding advantage. They scored 21 points off turnovers and finished with 33 assists on 44 baskets.We just love playing together, said freshman Bam Adebayo, who had 12 points, nine rebounds and three blocks. Were like brothers, so were going to give each other the ball.Sam Cunliffe scored 14 points for the Sun Devils (4-3), who shot just 34 percent and made 8 of 26 3-point attempts (31 percent).As a competitor you feel a little shell-shocked in these moments, Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley said. I wouldve hoped we wouldve performed a little better. ... I thought they were spectacular.BIG PICTUREArizona State: Hurley knew it would be a tough task to slow the Wildcats and noted his team would have to avoid turnovers to do so. Instead, the overmatched and undersized Sun Devils had as many turnovers as baskets in the first 8 minutes and could manage little more than to fire up 3-pointers.Im going to think long and hard about what were going to learn from it, Hurley said. Hopefully well get something out of this.Kentucky: Calipari said he wants to see how his team handles a close game. The Wildcats still havent gotten one; their closest margin has been 21 points. Kentucky has scored 100-plus points in three straight games for the first time since December 1977.FOXS BIG NIGHTFox, a 6-foot-3 point guard from Houston, had 10 points and nine rebounds by halftime on the way to MVP honors and triple-double No. 2 for Kentucky. The other one came from Chris Mills in December 1988.Fox finished 6 of 9 from the field.I didnt even know thats how long its been, Fox said. But it felt good. Honestly it was my most efficient game shooting-wise, so thats what I feel good about.POLL IMPLICATIONSKentuckys hold on No. 1 in the AP Top 25 doesnt look to be loosening anytime soon.THE HIGHLIGHT MOMENTThe Briscoe-to-Monk-to-Gabriel dunk gave Kentucky an 83-40 lead with 11:58 left.SportsCenter just popped into my head, Hurley said. That the first word I saw when I saw that play. You dont see many plays like that. Just crazy, athletic. And those guys, theyre trained to do that, they really are.WELCOME BACKBriscoe had missed the past two games with what Calipari described Sunday as a butt bruise, but the sophomore finished with 20 points and seven assists. In addition, Derek Willis, who left Fridays win against UT Martin with a thumb injury, finished with 11 points and six boards in 16 minutes.UP NEXTArizona State: The Sun Devils host UNLV on Saturday.Kentucky: The Wildcats return home to host No. 11 UCLA on Saturday.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Retro 5 Air Jordans For Sale . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. Air Jordan 5 Retro For Sale .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. http://www.cheapairjordan5.com/ .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Cheap Air Jordan 5 .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Jordan Retro 5 For Sale Cheap . LOUIS -- St. COLLEGE PARK, Md. -- A year ago, Maryland quarterback Perry Hills ran the ball effectively for a bad football team.He also threw 13 interceptions, and thats why the fifth-year senior was in a competition for the starting job this summer under new coach DJ Durkin.It didnt take long for Hills to separate himself from the rest of the quarterbacks.What he showed us is what everyone is seeing right now, Durkin said Tuesday. A guy that is really confident about what hes doing.With Hills leading the way, undefeated Maryland (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) is averaging a whopping 43.4 points, including 50 last Saturday in a rout of Purdue .Hills still takes off with the ball every now and then, but for the most part hes operating Marylands high-powered offense instead of running it.In 2015, Hills ran for 535 yards -- fourth-most by a Terrapins quarterback in school history. But he had only eight touchdown passes, not nearly enough to offset those 13 picks, and Maryland finished 3-9.This season, Hills has 104 yards rushing. That includes 79 yards in losses, in part because hes been content to absorb a sack rather than to force the ball downfield. Only one of his 73 passes has been intercepted, and Hills has already thrown for five scores.Last year, I kind of had more confidence in my legs because thats what I worked on in the offseason, he said. I worked on throwing this offseason.The 6-foot-2, 213-pound Hills is perfect for Marylands no-huddle offense. Not only does he have a keen understanding of the scheme, but he carries the ideal demeanor for a quarterback trying to get 10 other players set to run a play before the opposing defense can catch its breath.Hes really calm, cool and collected, left guard Mike Minter said. He looks a loot more mature.dddddddddddd You can just see it in his eyes: Hes focused, he knows what to do. He trusts his throws more, trusts his reads more.Maryland went three games without a turnover until Hills was intercepted on the opening possession against Purdue. When he returned to the field, Hills led the Terrapins 80 yards in six plays, capping the drive with an 11-yard touchdown pass.Although Durkin wasnt pleased with the turnover, he loved the way Hills reacted to the temporary setback.Perry didnt put his head down, Durkin said. Thats what a confident guy does. You make a mistake, jog off the field with your chin high and say I cant wait to get back out there. The next drive we came out and made a point: Were throwing the ball. We threw the ball, went right downfield and scored.Maryland already has more wins than a year ago and can move within one victory of being bowl eligible with a win at Penn State (3-2, 1-1) on Saturday.The Nittany Lions improved to 3-0 at home with a 29-26 overtime win over Minnesota on Saturday.Its definitely nice to go back to Pennsylvania, said Hills, who grew up in Pittsburgh. Ill have some family at the game, but other than that, its our next Big Ten opponent.Visiting with family will have to wait until after the game. From now until the final whistle, Hills plans to be all business.He has the respect of his teammates. They look at him as a leader because of how hard he works, Durkin said. Perrys not worried about the yards he throws for or runs for. All he cares about is us playing well on offense and winning. You see that if youre around him for 10 seconds. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz