Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.09.2018 01:04
ough his cricket-playing days, says he has relished the journey.Yes, its been a real labour of love, Johnson told ESPN.So we can Antworten

Jamie George has come to terms with playing a supporting role to Englands captain by accepting he is aiming for minutes not starts.Eddie Jones has made it clear that Dylan Hartley, who has presided over a 11-Test winning run, will not be dislodged as starting hooker, claiming his rivals in the position must console themselves with second-half cameos.At the front of the chasing pack is George, the Aviva Premierships joint leading try-scorer whose established set-piece expertise is being matched by a developing all-round game.On playing form alone the 26-year-old Saracen should be taking his place in the front row and while benefiting from an increasing number of minutes -- he played 29 in Saturdays victory over Fiji -- he knows Hartley is made indispensable by his leadership.Ive decided not to look at it like Im the understudy to the captain, George said. Ive just got to be ready as I can be for when the opportunity comes, whether that is seven minutes off the bench or like the half an hour I got at the weekend. I need to impress every time I get the opportunity to.Dylan is doing a great job, he leads from the front. Hes a brilliant captain of this team. The more I can impress in training, in games, the more game time potentially I get. That has been my mindset and Eddie didnt really need to tell me that. It becomes obvious.It has been going well for me, Ive been getting some good game time in the last two matches so Im pretty happy with that. Ive just got to keep working hard for when the time comes.George made his debut in a World Cup warm-up match against France in 2015 and none of his 10 caps have come as a starter.Id love to get more starts. Experience wise Ive played in a lot of big games for Saracens -- a lot of European games and a lot of finals. Ive started a lot of those games he said.With England its more about minutes on the pitch for me. The longer I can experience international rugby, the better I can be. Whether thats starting or off the bench, my main focus is minutes.Englands quest to post a 13th successive Test victory when they face Argentina on Saturday has received a boost with the availability of George Kruis, who has made a swift recovery from ankle surgery.Kruis is expected to replace the suspended Joe Launchbury in the second row and George marvels at the squads depth at lock.George brings so much to this team. His knowledge of the line-out is second to none, George said. I havent worked with too many people like him, other than maybe [forwards coach] Steve Borthwick. Hes a fantastic asset for us and a world class player.George is a light-hearted guy who likes a joke. Ive known him for a number of years at Saracens and hes one of the big characters in the squad. Hes liked by everyone.When he first came in, he built up that respect and that transfers off the field. Hes a big voice and character.The second row group weve got at the minute is unbelievable. Weve got guys like Joe Launchbury and Courtney Lawes so theres nothing to worry about. The guys that we have at our disposal is pretty scary. Wholesale NBA Jerseys China . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.nflcheapauthenticchinajerseys.com/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Cheap Jerseys USA . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Supply NFL Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. The Waratahs need big numbers in the final two rounds of the Super Rugby competition to make the finals. They require plenty of points, tries and maximum bonus points to continue their campaign into the finals.Then again, big numbers are all the flavour with the Waratahs as -- unbeknown to many -- they are about to reach a major historical milestone.They will play their 999th game against the Hurricanes in Sydney this weekend, and hit the thousand mark when they face the Blues in Auckland on Friday week.As Australian rugbys historical records are a bit sketchy, how do we know with any certainty it will be NSWs 1000th game?Thank the exceptional skills and dedication of the NSW Rugby Union/Waratahs honorary statistician, Steve Johnson, who has spent years getting the provinces historical records in order.In his spare time, Johnson has devoted himself to tracking down intricate details of every game NSW have played- starting with their first match against Queensland in Sydney in August, 1882 right up to last weekends game against the Sunwolves?in Tokyo.This has meant camping himself in libraries, going through hundreds of newspaper microfilms to find team details, scores, crowd attendances, match venues, line-up changes as well as verifying try-scorers and successful goal-kickers.He has tracked down rare match programs, found annual reports, anything that could help him fill in the many gaps. That even meant going through newspaper reports in the days leading up to a game and also after to check if there had been any player withdrawals, and if so, who the replacements were. Any snippet of information was invaluable.You name it, Johnson has found it, including the birthdates of virtually every player who has appeared in the NSW colours. Thats a considerable feat, considering NSW in their 998 matches have fielded 1631 players, and been led by 167 different captains. Due to Johnsons efforts, NSW Rugby now has a comprehensive record of every game and each player who has represented the state.The amount of detail in Johnsons files is incredible. It appears nothing has been overlooked, and all would have involved painstaking, persistent research. This includes listing the NSW caps from one (Jim Brodie) to 1,631 (Ned Hanigan), chronicling every coachs record from the Second World War, and even ensuring that every match replacement gets due recognition.Johnson, who derived his fascination of sporting numbers through his cricket-playing days, says he has relished the journey.Yes, its been a real labour of love, Johnson told ESPN.So we can now say with confidence that NSW boast an overall 58 per cent success rate from 584 victories, 390 losses and 24 draws, with an average score of 20-16 in their favour.Their biggest score was against the Czech Republic at Slavia Athletic Ground in 2005 when they won 94-3; Cyril Towers is their most prolific try scorer with 51, and the most tries scored in one game is eight by Charlie Easstes against Toowoomba at Toowoomba Showground in 1947.ddddddddddddBenn Robinson has the most state caps with 155, and top of the point-scoring tally is Matt Burke with 1,172. The most individual points in a game goes to Peter Hewat with 34 from three tries, two conversions and five penalty goals against the Bulls in 2005.There is also some real trainspotting trivia.The most popular name? A dead heat between Smith and Miller, with 13 each.Some of the more offbeat grounds NSW has played at include Dilworths Paddock, Cooks Garden, The Greenyards, Reclamation Field and the Motordrome.The largest home crowd is 61,823 against the Crusaders at the Sydney Olympic Stadium two years ago, but thats topped by 62,000 which saw them play England during the epic 1927-28 NSW tour of Great Britain.Johnson began the search for these and other facts after attending the NSW-Queensland match at Concord Oval in 1995.I hadnt been to a NSW game in years, and went with a mate of mine. In the match program, there was an article which was asking who had played the most times for NSW against Queensland, Johnson said.There was a bit of confusion over who it actually was. That intrigued me, as did something else in the program about how one of the states leading officials John Mulford was starting up the NSW archives and was looking for volunteers. I didnt know John. But I rang him out of the blue, said I was interested in history and sports statistic, and that I was willing to help.He said: Not a problem, Ill put you to work.So I started at match No. 1 and worked my way through. There were numerous obstacles, as many of the NSW Rugby Unions records had been destroyed in a fire at their Sydney offices in the early 1970s. Some went missing and years later found in boxes that had been stored under the Concord Oval grandstand.But Johnson persevered and eventually pieced it together. Driving him on was constantly discovering new information about the countrys biggest rugby province- including that there had a high proportion of players- more than 300- who appeared only once for the state.In the early days, the guys who were playing club football had to buy their own jersey, Johnson said.And if they got picked for NSW, they had to buy the state jersey as well. Not a lot of them could afford it. Thats why there was a fair turnover of players in the early days. Also the best team wasnt always selected because it wasnt just availability but also affordability.The professional game has changed that- but it still relies on the true believers who do it all for nothing, such as Steve Johnson a volunteer who has never chased accolades, to give the code a proper footing and provide perspective.Few have worked harder for the Waratahs, and his research revolving around the 1000th game discovery deserves the highest accolade. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz