Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.11.2018 05:16
s. After losing the final game of a three-game series to the Laredo Lemurs and then being swept in a three-game series by the Fa Antworten

The Winnipeg Goldeyes are back to their winning ways. After losing the final game of a three-game series to the Laredo Lemurs and then being swept in a three-game series by the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks, the Goldeyes got back on the road and beat the Sioux Falls Canaries 5-1 Monday night. With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 11-6 on the season and remained in first place in the American Associations North Division, a game ahead of second-place St. Paul and two-and-a-half games up on third-place Fargo. A great start by Justin Garcia and a homer and three runs batted in from Casey Haerther gave Winnipeg a 9-2 record in 11 road games this season "Its big to get another W and end that four game losing streak," Goldeyes pitching coacvh Jamie Vermilyea told Paul Edmonds on the TSN 1290 post-game show. "We got a great start from Garcia, got some timely hits and scored more runs than they did." The Goldeyes opened the scoring in the second inning when Leonard Davis walked and then scored on a Casey Haerther single and an error by Steve Domecus. After Haerther, who went to second on the Domecus error, stole third, Luis Alen singled to drive in Haerther and give Winnipeg a 2-0 advantage. After Sioux Falls made it 2-1 in the third, the Goldeyes added a run in the eighth on a Haerther home run. In the ninth, Alen singled, Nate Samson tripled him home and then Samson scored on Fehlandt Lentinis sacrifice fly. The Goldeyes, got a lot of production from the bottom half of the lineup. No. 5 hitter Haerther went three-for-four with two runs scored and one driven in; No. 6 hitter Tim Smith went two-for-four; No. 7 hitter Luis Alen went two-for-four with a run scored and a run driven in; and No. 9 hitter Nate Samson had that huge triple in four trips, scored one run and drove one in. Haerther, meanwhile, hit his fourth home run of the season and his third in the past three days. "The hitters came through for us today," said Vermilyea. "Garcia was very good. I thought we might get a complete game out of Justin. He pitched very well and we got some runs for him." Garcia (3-0, 3.38 ERA) got the win, while Kyle Ruwe (2-2, 3.00 ERA), the junk-ball pitcher for Sioux Falls, pitched a complete game and suffered the loss. The Goldeyes and Canaries will play Game 2 of this four-game series on Tuesday in Sioux Falls. Game time is 7:05 and can be heard live at TSN 1290 with Paul Edmonds. Adidas Shoes Clearance . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.clearanceadidas.com/ . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Adidas Clearance Store . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Jharel Cotton is off to a historic start to his career with the Oakland Athletics.Hes still not satisfied.Cotton pitched seven crisp innings and the Athletics beat the Texas Rangers 7-1 on Sunday to avoid a series sweep.He became the first As pitcher since at least 1913 to start his career with four consecutive starts of five innings or longer while allowing one earned run or less.I wish I could give up no runs, he said. I feel like in all my starts I give a home run, but theyre good hitters, big league guys.Ryon Healy had three hits, including a two-run homer, and Stephen Vogt drove in three runs to help the As win after being shut out in back-to-back games.Cotton (2-0) struck out five and allowed three hits and no walks. He faced two over the minimum while quieting the Rangers potent offense, and threw just 70 pitches.I guess I have surpassed my own expectations, but just coming to ballpark in the big leagues and just going out there and seeing who I am, its fun to see for myself, Cotton said.It was no fun for the Rangers.Thats the first time weve seen (Cotton), Rangers manager Jeff Banister said. Hes got a special changeup, something we had not seen. When hes got that working for him it does present a challenge when its the first time these guys have seen him.Oakland had lost the first five games on this homestand. The As avoided their first winless homestand in Oakland history.I was nervous coming into today, As manager Bob Melvin said. That wouldve just been a cherry on top of a bad season. Its nice to be able to go out there and score some runs and have a good-feeling game.(The fans) all stayed for the entire game, theyre all waving and staying afterwards to wish us farewell and so forth. Its a great group of people and Im glad we won tod

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz