Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.09.2018 01:05
Im in The Color Purple on Broadway and when I get on that stage, and at the end of the two-and-a-half-hour show -- just giving Antworten

(STATS) -- Eastern Washington wide receiver Cooper Kupp set the Division I all-time record for receptions on Saturday, giving him a career triple as he already holds the marks for receiving yards and touchdown catches.Kupps seventh and final reception during the No. 3 Eagles 48-17 victory over Idaho State was the 396th of his career, pushing him past former Elon wide receiver Terrell Hudgins 395 from 2006-09.Its a testament of being around great coaches and great teammates. Kupp said. Its been an amazing five years here and to learn from who I believe are the best players in the nation. Year in and year out they have challenged me and pushed me to be the best I can be.Kupp, the 2015 Walter Payton Award winner as the FCS offensive player of the year, also holds the Division I career records for receiving yards (5,994) and touchdown receptions (68). He has caught a pass in 48 straight games, an FCS record he shares with Jacksonville States Josh Barge.He scored two touchdowns Saturday, but they came on a 3-yard run and 76-yard punt return.The only two Division I programs to offer Kupp a college scholarship coming out of high school in Yakima, Washington, were Eastern Washington and Idaho State.Eastern Washington (9-1, 7-0) remained a half-game out of first place in the Big Sky Conference. Idaho State fell to 2-8 and 1-6. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Online . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.wohlesalejerseysauthentic.net/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Cheap China Jerseys . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Have you ever found yourself feverishly flipping through a fashion publication, from cover to cover, searching for your likeness, only to be met with disappointment?The majority of women have.Despite being 67 percent of the market, plus-size (U.S. size 14 and up) women make up less than 2 percent of the images we see in publications, retail stores or advertising campaigns. This is a startling and indefensible statistic that Refinery29, an online destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life, is tackling head-on via its newly launched initiative, the 67 Percent Project. It aims to amplify the conversation around societys definition, views and acceptance of diverse beauty.On Wednesday, R29 hosted Every Beautiful Body in partnership with retailers Lane Bryant and Aerie. Held in lower Manhattan, the symposium united fashion industry thought leaders, influencers and celebrities for a day of thought-provoking panels. Orange is the New Black star Danielle Brooks (and now model) stepped in as the keynote speaker for one of the sessions.After Brooks addressed the room of 100-plus women, espnW had a conversation with the Tony-nominated actress about embracing her curves and why Serena Williams represents her ultimate #bodygoal.This interview has been modified for length.?espnW: What is your favorite part of your body and why?Danielle Brooks:?I like my thighs a lot. Theyre smooth and thick. I mean solid. I feel like an Amazonian woman because of my thighs. In a healthy way, of course.espnW: What about your favorite curve?DB: My butt. [Because] its bubbly and also firm. Just round and big. I like that its big. I like that its mine. I like that it carries me around. I like that in my head, it looks like Serena Williamss [butt]. Shes the definition of ?body goals.espnW: What makes you feel sexy?DB: When I am fully confident, I feel sexy. Theres something attractive about a woman regardless of how big or small she is. When she walks into a room, and she loves herself ... that is just attractive. She can be wearing a trash bag, but if shes feeling herself, shes sexy.espnW: Have you always been confident about your body?DB: I think what makes us all human is the fact that we are inconsistent. One day, I am feeling very confident and the next day ... ugh, I shouldnt have eaten that pizza. Its just who we are as people. Im constantly trying to change my mindset on how I look at my body. Sometimes I have to be conscious of what my brain is taking in. Maybe its because I was on Instagram too long? That might be why I feel some type of way. So, I have to change what Im taking in -- what Im reading, and what Im looking at. Because this is what the conversation is all about.espnW: What makes you feel fierce?DB: Doing what I love. Acting. Like right now, Im in The Color Purple on Broadway and when I get on that stage, and at the end of the two-and-a-half-hour show -- just giving 150 percent of myself -- and hearing that applause at the end of the night. I feel like yeah, Danii you did that!Or, working on Orange is the New Black.dddddddddddd Getting up early. Just being a hard worker. And doing it with a peace of mind. Staying sane and grounded. All of that makes me feel fierce.espnW: How did you learn to embrace your body?DB:?Im still trying to navigate that. Growing up I wasnt that girl that all of the guys wanted. I have natural hair, dark skin, and being a big girl ... wasnt always in. Ive had to reprogram my mind. I have to know that Im worthy.espnW:?Do you think the fashion industry is evolving to be more size-inclusive?DB: Slowly. Its like a turtle right now, but were getting somewhere. As they say: slow and steady wins the race. I think we still have a long way to go when it comes to fashion. Its very upsetting to me when I open up a magazine and dont see myself.espnW: Why is every body beautiful?DB:?Every body is beautiful because you only get one. And the thing is ... this is flesh. This goes. Its really about the spirit. Because we are blessed to have this body that reflects our spirit, we have to take care of it, and we have to embrace it. Because once its gone; its gone.espnW: Curvy vs. plus-size: do you prefer a specific term?DB: I prefer curvy because it gives me the fluidity to live freely in my own body. For example, I might have a kid and gain a bunch of weight, or have a kid and lose a bunch of weight. Its a reminder to women that your body can be whatever you want it to be.Regarding the term plus-size, I understand why it bothers some women. But it doesnt bother me. To be honest, the word fat is more troubling, because it implies that you dont take care of yourself, or that youre unhealthy. But plus-size --- yes, Im a 14. Im not a size 6, and Im healthy. I never looked at the term plus-size as a negative thing.espnW: Criticisms such as: youre too curvy, too dark, or your natural hair is too distracting, are often said to women of color. How does it feel to be handpicked by Lane Bryant to be their visual representative of womanhood?DB: Overwhelming, in the best sense of the word. It feels good. Im making my people proud. Yesterday I was on stage [at The Color Purple] and as I took my final bow, this 40-something black woman in the crowd mouthed the words, Im proud of you. And thats what I feel from my community.And I feel that from people that look like me ... and that dont look like me. I am a representation of women that I follow, and that I model myself after -- Oprah Winfrey, Ava DuVernay, Uzo Aduba and Serena --- and I want to stay. I dont want to let my ancestors down, because they just worked so hard for me to be in this position. I dont want to take it lightly, and I want to continue to make them proud.Shana Renee is the founder and editor-in-chief of All Sports Everything and a passionate New York Jets, Knicks and Yankees fan. Follow her sports talk on Twitter at @ItsShanaRenee. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz