Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.11.2018 10:48
nforce the expected standard in as consistent a manner as humanly possible throughout a game and the series. Next, make Rule 63. Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, The delay of game penalty for sending the puck over the glass - I get the penalty, but after the San Jose Sharks went down two players late in Game 2 and essentially lost because of it, what do you think about maybe putting off the delay of game penalty if the offending team is on the penalty kill? It would be along the same vein as having no icing on the penalty kill. What do you think? Bernard Seo Bernard, I, like you, get the penalty. I understand the theory of the rule when it was implemented; create more offence through sustained pressure by the attacking team when the puck cant be dumped over the boards by the defending team to kill the play. In practice, I dont know of too many hockey people or fans that like the rule and believe it should be changed. You can include me in this list! The puck over glass rule was first initiated to keep goalies that were adept at puck handling skills such as Martin Brodeur from relieving pressure by shooting the puck over the glass. Then general manager of the New York Rangers Neil Smith posed to his colleagues around the table the unfairness if the rule exclusively targeted goalkeepers that had to execute a shot with their big gloves and sticks. If the rule was going to be adopted, it only made sense to include forwards and defencemen whose job it was to pass and shoot the puck with less encumbered tools of the trade. The automatic penalty to be received when a non-deflected puck was shot or batted over the glass was thought to force defending players to attempt a skilled play to move the puck. Every other rule in the book allows for referee discretion to determine the existence of an infraction, along with the varying degrees at the referees disposal to implement the final assessment ranging from a minor, double minor, major or match penalty. Aside from determining if the puck is deflected, the referees discretion is nonexistent when it come to Rule 63.2 — Delaying the Game; Puck over the glass! We have seen more than one playoff game determined when a player accidentally put the puck over the glass to incur a penalty. It matters not if the puck was rolling and unsettled or the ice was bad and contributed to the flight of the puck. Its the only rule that I can honestly say is simply Black and White! It was very disconcerting for me to see obvious infractions that went uncalled in deciding games and particularly Game 7s that were played in the previous round. These discretionary calls ranged from body slams to majors for elbowing, cross-checks from behind or a major cross-check infraction to the face (minor called), attempted slew-foot, goalkeeper retaliation with a blocker strike to an opponents head, charging, and boarding. The referee discretion implemented at times pretty much ran the gambit with a "let them play" mentality. While Im not suggesting that this poor standard of enforcement is in any way acceptable, it further demonstrates the absurdity of the puck over glass rule as it now exists. Regardless of anything and everything that the referees chose not to call, a puck over glass is the singularly most guaranteed infraction that would be called at any time in the game, including overtime! Think about the absurdity of that scenario. Two things need to done. First, get the referees to enforce the expected standard in as consistent a manner as humanly possible throughout a game and the series. Next, make Rule 63.2 a discretionary call, just like all the rest. If the referee deems the action of a defending player shooting the puck over the glass to be deliberate, then assess a delay of game penalty. I much prefer the NCAA rule where a defending team is not allowed to make a line change similar to icing when they shoot the puck over the glass from within their defending zone and it is deemed unintentional/accidental. Until a sensible approach is taken by the NHL to implement a rule change, we just might witness more of the let em play, let em cheat discretionary standard applied. That is until, God forbid, a player accidentally shoots or bats the puck over the glass from his defending zone! No discretion can be applied to that call. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap For Sale . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. http://www.nikeairmax90cheap.com/ . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Wholesale .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Nike Air Max 90 For Sale Cheap . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. ATLANTA -- Manager Don Mattingly says newly acquired closer Fernando Rodney will work primarily as a setup man for A.J. Ramos in the Miami Marlins bullpen.Rodney, 39, joined his new team on Friday, a day after San Diego traded him for a minor league pitcher. The Marlins view Rodney as adding strength to an already solid group of relievers.Mattingly will occasionally give him a chance to close, but the job still belongs to Ramos.Talking with him, he was great in giving him our reasoning, Mattingly said. Like I told him, if he was the guy here and had not blown one, I would do the same thing for him. I think he totally understands.Rodneys 253 career saves rank fifth among active pitchers. He has converted all 17 of his chances this year, and his 0.31 ERA leads the majors among qualifying relievers.Rodney was all smiles as he spoke with reporters before Fridays game against the Atlanta Braves. He playfully seemed more concerned about having to conform to Mattinglys rule banning facial hair and shave his beard.He was still holding out hope it wont have to go.If thats the rule they have here, I like to play baseball and have fun, Rodney said. Im not worried about shaving. I want to have fun with my teammates, play good, play hard. Thats it.Ramos has been Miamis closer since May 2015. His 24 saves rank second in the majors this season, and he has converted 33 straight chances since last September.With A.J. and what hes been able to do -- hes been perfect -- it would be hard for me to ttake that out of our mix, Mattingly said.dddddddddddd. Our back end has been good. Fernando makes us better.Mattingly told Rodney that he will get some chances to close when Ramos has worked consecutive days.Fernando has a track record obviously of being a big-time guy, Mattingly said. Hes been there, done that.David Phelps will now primarily work the seventh inning and Kyle Barraclough the sixth inning.Mattingly indicated that Ramos, Phelps and Barraclough welcomed the news of Rodneys addition.I think these guys, for the most part, like knowing when theyre going to pitch and in what situations, Mattingly said. We cant always give them exactly when every time, but I think they like to know when the phone rings, whos getting up for the most part.The Marlins are Rodneys seventh team and sixth since 2011, but Mattingly believes he will fit in easily.All the people we talked to love this guy, Mattingly said. As a teammate on and off the field, he wants to win. Totally professional. Im excited about having this guy. I think hes going to help our club.Though Mattingly said the beard is coming off, the Marlins will let Rodney keep wearing his cap cocked sideways. The arrow, a celebratory stance he uses after earning a save, is another Rodney staple that stays.Im going to save the arrow for now, Rodney said. If you have a chance, youre going to see a landing. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz