Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.11.2018 00:30
ng and is concerned it could also impact his race pace.Honestly I cant really take you through it [the problem] because I dont u Antworten

MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Lewis Hamilton is not expecting an easy race at the Singapore Grand Prix after struggling for performance during qualifying at the Marina Bay street circuit.Hamilton qualified 0.7s off teammate Nico Rosberg and will start the race from third on the grid behind Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo. After losing practice time on Friday with a technical issue, Hamilton said he struggled to find a set-up ahead of qualifying and is concerned it could also impact his race pace.Honestly I cant really take you through it [the problem] because I dont understand it all at the moment, he said. Theyre trying to understand everything. There are several different things that could be the issue, but I dont know just yet. Ill just sit in there with my engineers trying to figure it out.I didnt do the long run on Friday so I dont know [how it will impact race pace]. I might luck in and it might be just right for tomorrow, but it doesnt sound particularly likely that that is the case.It might be the case that it is just not great and I should still be able to hold position at least, so I will find out tomorrow. But for sure the time lost yesterday is proving to be more valuable than I thought.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff said the team had failed in finding the right set-up for Hamilton this weekend.Lewis car was not where it should have been after FP1. As you know it is not always easy to find the right compromise with the set-up of the car and getting the tyre in the right window and giving the driver a comfortable feeling and here we have failed. He didnt have a car today that he was able to extract all of the performance from. The set-up was not right. He didnt have the tool.First of all you have to give the driver running time and we havent given him running time because the car broke down yesterday and if you cant run the car here, you cant find out which set-up works for you and you cant really gain confidence in the car either, which was less his particular problem. It was more the car didnt generate any grip or didnt generate the amount of grip that Nico had.Hamilton said it would be difficult to pass the Red Bull in front of him if he does not make a move stick into the first corner.Getting past Daniel could be a pit stop or a Safety Car, generally thats the only way to get past. I dont know which one is going to work for me. Obviously I will try and get him at the start, but if I dont then I will just try and stay close behind but their tyres should be able to go a long way and theyve got more downforce as well so they are in a very strong position. Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/?tag=cheap-arizona-cardinals-jerseys .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Authentic NFL Gear Store . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. HOUSTON -- Tony Dawson threw for two touchdowns and rushed for a school record 218 yards and two more scores to lead Houston Baptist to a 31-24 victory over Stephen F Austin on Saturday.Dawson scored on an 83-yard run in the third quarter and a 41-yard run in the fourth to help the Huskies (4-6, 3-4 Southland) build a 31-14 lead. Dawson, who set the previous record of 191 yards rushing last month, carried the ball 15 times.Dawson-who was 9 of 22 for 139 yards and an interception- found Terrance Peters on 26-yard TD in the first qquarter to tie the game at 7.ddddddddddddLater he hit Ricardo Barnett for a 32-yard score for a 14-7 lead at the half.The Lumberjacks (4-6, 3-5) tied the game early in the third quarter on Kijana Amous 2-yard run, but three plays later Dawson broke off the longest play from scrimmage in school history.Zac Conque was 26 of 43 for 386 yards and two with Tamrick Pace making eight receptions for 187 yards. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz