Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.11.2018 00:30
stole the puck behind the Toronto goal and found Lander open in front.McDavid had his chances, rushing down the right side at on Antworten

TORONTO -- Wayne Gretzky and Bobby Orr traveled to see a hyped first matchup between Auston Matthews and Connor McDavid. They got a show from Nazem Kadri instead.Kadri got his second goal of the game in overtime, lifting the Toronto Maple Leafs over the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Tuesday night.Matthews and McDavid were scoreless in the first showdown of the last two No. 1 overall picks. McDavid, from nearby Richmond Hill, Ontario, played his first NHL game in Toronto, and the game had enough hype to bring in legends Gretzky and Orr to watch.Kadri claimed he missed all the buildup.To be honest with you I dont know what people were talking about before the game, he said. I was just focused on my matchup and my assignment and just doing whatever I can to help the team win.Kadri won it on the first shift of overtime, eluding McDavids pursuit before beating Cam Talbot. The Leafs 26-year-old top line center has five goals in 10 games. He needed 27 games and almost two months (Dec. 5) to get there last season.His line also managed to hold McDavid off the scoreboard.He can embarrass you when he gets time and space so I just tried to limit that from him and just stay on top of him as much as I could, Kadri said.Hes a good player, McDavid said of Kadri. He played me hard. Good for him.Frederik Andersen had 44 saves for Toronto and Ben Smith also scored. The Leafs have won three of four games at home this season.Edmonton has dropped two in a row for the first time this season. Anton Lander and Darnell Nurse scored and Talbot stopped 28 shots.McDavids line was burned for the first goal of the game 89 seconds into the first period, with Kadri striking for an early lead.After hitting a pair of posts, the Oilers got on the board with 31 seconds left in the first. The action was driven by 25-year-old fourth line fireplug Tyler Pitlick, who stole the puck behind the Toronto goal and found Lander open in front.McDavid had his chances, rushing down the right side at one point and then flipping a backhand attempt on Andersen. McDavid had four shots on goal in nearly 23 minutes.Leafs coach Mike Babcock was surprised at how much Oilers coach Todd McLellan, his former assistant in Detroit, used McDavid. The Leafs coach thought McDavid wore down as the night wore on.I was never expecting the guy to play that much, Babcock said. Hes a good player and all that, but so is (Ryan) Nugent-Hopkins.Matthews, meanwhile, generated some opportunities after a quiet first period, including a few good looks on setups from NHL rookie of the month for October William Nylander. Matthews finished with six shots.Smith put the Leafs in front 2-1 early into the second frame. Nurse lost sight of Smith as he crashed the net.Nurse beat Anderson high glove side for a goal near the midway point of the third period that tied it 2-2.Game notes McDavid and Matthews saw the ice against one another only sparingly over two periods, though more so in the final frame. Matthews, the first overall pick one year after McDavid, described the meeting as just another game on Tuesday morning.UP NEXTOilers: Play at the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Maple Leafs: Play at the Buffalo Sabers on Thursday night. Football Jerseys China . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Wholesale Football Jerseys Authentic . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.cheapfootballjerseysoutlet.com/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Discount Football Jerseys . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Football Jerseys Outlet . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. BOSTON -- Right-hander Brandon Workman and the Boston Red Sox have reached agreement on a one-year contract for $635,000.The AL East champions announced the deal Friday and avoided salary arbitration.The 28-year-old Workman spent last season on the disabled list after having Tommy John surgery in June 2015. He went 0-2 with a 7.65 ERA in 10 rehabilittation appearances at three minor league levels.ddddddddddddWorkman made $539,500 this year.Workman is 7-13 with a 5.11 ERA in 39 games, including 18 starts, in the big leagues. He has not pitched in the majors since 2014. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz