Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.11.2018 03:04
g up with something obscure that we didnt adhere to, which we dont anticipate anything like that, it will be the first female pa Antworten

Denise Muellers bid to go faster on a bicycle than anyone ever came up short Tuesday, but she made history nonetheless.Muellers official speed of 147.75 mph on Utahs Bonneville Salt Flats set a womens world record for fastest speed on a paced bicycle. No woman had ever attempted the mark before her. The speed was well short of the overall world record of 167 mph, set in 1995 by Dutch cyclist Fred Rompelberg.Wet conditions on the salt flats prevented Mueller from making any runs in the final day of the four-day World of Speed event. Mueller, who is from California, said she believes that with one more day, she had an excellent chance of eclipsing the one-time world record of 152.2 mph set in 1985 by American John Howard, now her coach.We were prepared to really be able to push the envelope for at least another 10 mph today, but we werent able to do it, Mueller said Tuesday night while driving back to California with Howard and her pace vehicle driver, sports car racer Shea Holbrook. It didnt take much time for us all to say were pretty much on board to do this again next year.Going 147.75 mph is still an incredible accomplishment. In this type of record, the cyclist is towed to 90 mph and then has to gain the additional speed on his or her own, while drafting behind the pace vehicle blocked from the wind by a fairing.Howard said Mueller had to make her record attempts on a course that was one mile shorter, four miles rather than five, than the one on which he and Rompelberg set their records.We didnt have enough distance to go 155 mph, Howard said of Muellers runs. We needed one more mile.Mueller said she and Holbrook had planned Tuesday to compensate for the shorter-than-expected distance by climbing to the tow-release speed faster, which would have given Mueller more distance to gain speed.She said the drafting was different than she expected.I mean, there was a lot of surging, Mueller said. In my mind, somehow, I felt it was going to be this straight line increase of speed. Its this surge forward and then push backward within the vortex. The vortex would push me forward, along with my power output, and then all of a sudden, I would be surging drifting back.For Shea and I, we were working on getting in sync to where she was going forward when I was coming toward the car, and as I started drifting back, she needed to let up on the accelerator. Four of our runs ended with me going off the back end [losing the draft]. We were getting there.Mueller was able to make record attempts on only two of the World of Speeds four days. The team had to take its 550-horsepower Range Rover Sport SVR to Salt Lake City for repairs Saturday after the salt fouled the vehicles high-tech electronics.Mueller, Howard and Holbrook consider their Project Speed a success.We did this with all of the documentation, so short of them coming up with something obscure that we didnt adhere to, which we dont anticipate anything like that, it will be the first female paced bicycle land speed record, Mueller said. We have an active application in Guinness already waiting for the data. Nike Air Max Free Shipping Worldwide . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Air Max China Free Shipping . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio heard boos throughout his return to Jacksonville. Most of them werent directed at him.Latavius Murray scored twice in his first game back from turf toe, and the Raiders handled the listless Jaguars 33-16 Sunday and gave Del Rio a victory against his former team.It is good to come back here and get a good effort in this stadium, said Del Rio, who was given the game ball by quarterback Derek Carr in the locker room.Murray, who missed the past two games, finished with 59 yards on 18 carries. Michael Crabtree caught eight passes for 96 yards and a touchdown from Carr, Sebastian Janikowski kicked four field goals and Oakland played the kind of defense Del Rio has been looking for all season.The result was the teams most complete win of the season. The Raiders improved to 4-0 on the road and moved to 5-2 for the first time since 2001.Any back wants the ball in his hands, and Im one of them, Murray said. When we run the ball, we do good things. I definitely think I got into a good comfort early on in the game and it felt good. The line of scrimmage is where it all starts and they played great up front there today. They were able to get me past there and into the second level.The Jaguars (2-4) dropped a third straight at EverBank Field and added more speculation about the future of coach Gus Bradley.Jacksonville fell to 14-40 during Bradleys four seasons, and the latest loss was filled with poor execution on both sides of the ball and a lack of discipline down the stretch. The Jaguars finished with 13 penalties for 122 yards and had two players ejected.As a professional in the NFL, thats not what its supposed to look like by any means, veteran linebacker Paul Posluszny said.So thats what makes you mad. Were in the NFL. We need to have high standards for how we conduct ourselves at all times. Ive never seen anything like that before. And thats unacceptable on a lot of different levels.Fans dont want to see that, you guys dont want to see that and we dont want to be a part of it.Del Rio had to be thrilled with the outcome, getting the franchise its first win in three trips to Jacksonville. Del Rio spent nine years coaching the Jaguars and was fired with five games remaining in the 2011 season.Del Rio was jeered while joggingg onto the field with his team before the game.dddddddddddd.The louder heckles came later -- for the Jags.Blake Bortles threw two more interceptions and had a garbage-time touchdown. Allen Robinson caught two passes for 9 yards. The Jaguars finished with 344 yards of offense -- the fewest gained against the leagues worst-ranked defense this season.Obviously not playing good, Bortles said. I couldnt tell you. I wish I knew; Id fix it. Its just a continual thing and hopefully we can find a way to turn it around and solve some problems.JAGUARS MELTDOWNFirst, receiver Marqise Lee was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct and then defensive tackle Malik Jackson was penalized twice on the same play. It was an obvious meltdown near the end of a frustrating day for the Jaguars. Jackson was penalized for roughing the passer on a third-and-10 play and then given another 15-yarder for using abusive language toward an official. He was ejected four plays later following another exchange with an official. Jackson ran to the locker room, seemingly eager to get off the field early.Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey and Raiders receiver Johnny Holton were ejected for fighting in the final minutes of the lopsided matchup.It was embarrassing, Jaguars tight end Marcedes Lewis said. What we put out today is not who we are.RED ZONE WOESThe Jaguars again struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone. They settled for two short field goals in three trips inside the 20-yard line against the Raiders, throwing an interception from the 18 and then failing to convert from the 8- and 9-yard lines. Its become a trend.THROAT SLASHCrabtree was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct after his TD catch late in the first half. Replays showed back judge Steve Freeman signaling that Crabtree performed a throat-slash gesture, which has been banned by the league since 1999. Crabtree refused to talk to reporters after the game.Its nice to have two No. 1 receivers, Carr said, referring to Crabtree and Amari Cooper. You look around the league and some teams are looking for one. ... Its a good problem to have.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz