Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.11.2018 00:31
f, were admittedly a little rusty early on the road against the defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins.But Eric Staa Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- The Minnesota Wild, after a long layoff, were admittedly a little rusty early on the road against the defending Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins.But Eric Staal provided the spark offensively to allow the defensive-minded Wild to settle down.Staal had a three-point night, including the game-winning goal in the third period, as the Wild defeated the Penguins 4-2 on Thursday night.Ive scored a few against (Pittsburgh) and Ive felt the pain against them in the playoffs a few years, too, Staal said. It was nice to get the win tonight.Staal has spent 11 of his 12 NHL seasons in the Eastern Conference, and last season, he played for the Rangers, a team the Penguins eliminated in the playoffs en route to the franchises fourth Stanley Cup.Still, Staal has experienced success against Pittsburgh and the trend continued Thursday. Staal scored his fifth of the season and added two assists, giving him 51 points in 50 career games against the Penguins.Charlie Coyle scored his fourth of the season on the power play, while Nino Niederreiter added his third and Jared Spurgeon his second into an empty net for the Wild, who won for the fourth time in six games.Devan Dubnyk, who made 39 saves, allowed fewer than three goals for the eighth straight game, which includes a streak of three straight shutouts. The Wild defeated the Penguins for the first time in five games, including four straight in Pittsburgh.This was a great challenge going against the Stanley Cup champions who hadnt lost in regulation at home, Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said. I think they were up for it.Sidney Crosby and Patric Hornqvist both scored power-play goals for Pittsburgh, which lost in regulation for the first time in eight games. It was also Pittsburghs first regulation home loss this season.Crosby has nine goals and 11 points in eight games since returning from a concussion that sidelined him for the first six games of the season. Crosby opened the season with a six-game point streak. Phil Kessel had two assists for Pittsburgh, which allowed a season-high 43 shots.Marc-Andre Fleury made his first start in a week on Thursday and stopped 40 shots. He backed up Matt Murray the previous two games.Especially in their own zone, (the Wild) are really good at having different layers, Crosby said. They collapse five guys pretty close to the puck, so you have to find ways to win your battles and play in their end a little bit more and we werent able to do that.The Wild, playing their first game since a one-goal loss against Colorado on Saturday, started slow as a giveaway led to a chance for Crosby alone in front of Dubnyk, while Evgeni Malkin later hit the post during a 2-on-1 with Kessel.(Crosby) is not the guy you want to see standing in front of you that early in the game, Dubnyk said. Anytime Sid wants to backhand it into my chest Im fine with that because his backhand is as hard as many forehands. They came out real hard and sometimes you need a couple bounces to get going.Staal was the catalyst, with a second assist on Coyles power-play goal and then the primary helper on Niederreiters tying goal in the second period.Staal put Minnesota in front for good early in the third period. Coyle put a shot on net following a Penguins turnover behind the goal and Staal backhanded the rebound behind Fleury.The first five minutes, I think we were a little nervous and we started throwing the puck away, and I thought `Uh-oh, were going to get killed, Boudreau said. Once we settled down, a lot of good things happened and I thought we competed really hard.Game notes Minnesota entered with five goals in its previous 34 chances with the man advantage. . Kessel has a seven-game home point streak. Malkin has a point in five straight home games for Pittsburgh ... Wild F Erik Haula returned after missing seven games with a foot injury. ... Minnesota F Zack Mitchell made his NHL debut. ... The Wild placed D Marco Scandella on long-term injured reserve on Wednesday. ... Minnesota F Zach Parise remains week-to-week with a lower-body injury suffered last month.UP NEXTWild: Continue a stretch of three road games in four nights Saturday against Philadelphia.Penguins: Complete a three-game home stand Saturday against Toronto. Adidas NHL Jerseys From China . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.cheapnhljerseyssigned.com/ . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Authentic Adidas NHL Gear . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Stitched Adidas NHL Jerseys . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. BOSTON -- In whats become a regular scene, David Ortiz stepped into the dugout, preparing for batting practice, when a team staff member asked if he was ready.Not far away, a group of fans waited to be brought in, eager to chat briefly with the 40-year-old Ortiz, take a photo and wish him well.In Big Papis final season, everyone who comes to Fenway Park wants their chance to say goodbye -- and its taking a toll on Bostons larger-than-life designated hitter.Very busy. Kind of tired of it, a little worn out, the Red Sox star told The Associated Press before the Kansas City Royals beat the Red Sox 10-4 on Sunday night.Nearing the last month of his 20th regular season, Ortiz at times wishes he didnt pronounce this his final year. The baseball season is long and hard enough, and this goodbye grind is more than he anticipated.My job is kind of tiring, he said. Adding more things to it is a lot. ... Im really busy and not getting to enjoy things.Of course, no one would know that by the way hes hitting.Ortiz hit his 534th homer on Sunday, a solo shot that tied him with Jimmie Foxx for 18th on the career list.Hes batting .319 and leads the Red Sox with 31 homers and 101 RBI, reaching 30/100 for a club-record 10th time -- Hall of Famer Ted Williams is next on the list with seven.His season has been so good, many around the majors have said the slugger should come back for a 21st year.At last months All-Star Game in San Diego, Angels star Mike Trout said, I dont think Big Papi is going to retire. I keep telling him that. With those numbers, I wouldnt.This month, during an on-field ceremony honoring Ortiz in Detroit, Tigers star Miguel Cabrera, speaking in Spanish, pleaded with Ortiz to play another season.Ortiz laughs at those comments.Thats great, man, he said. I have a great relationship with them.dddddddddddd Being older, Ive kind of been like a mentor to them. I know they really appreciate everything, all the talk and all the stuff that we ask a veteran to do with them.I guess when you have somebody that is good with you -- that does good things with you -- you definitely want to have them around.Ortiz doesnt save mentorship for teammates. He often chats with opponents on the field during batting practice and takes pride in others cherishing his advice.I always talk to them. We have that relationship through the years, he said. Its because those guys always come to us for advice. Whenever someone can give you advice, you turn to them as your mentor, somehow, some way.So maybe its no surprise how Big Papi wants to be remembered as a player.Just a friendly person, he said. Terribly friendly with everyone.Ortiz shows up for work hours before each game, getting the treatment he needs to prepare his aching feet and legs. The club has monitored his playing time, giving him planned rest and taking him out in lopsided games.I have to get lined up to different things and I try to be here very early so Im not in anybodys way, he said. Everybody has to do things and get ready. Its not just David Ortiz.But still much of it falls on Ortizs shoulders.On Sunday, before he stepped onto the field for batting practice, a woman stopped him to ask a question:What are you going to do after you retire?Take a long vacation, Big Papi replied.He then posed for a photo with the mom, dad and two children before going out to take his swings.When he returned, another group of fans waited eagerly for their personal farewell. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz