Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.11.2018 00:25
41, Oluoch 3-29) beat Kenya 133 (Obanda 39, Ehsan Khan 3-12, Tanveer Ahmed 3-20, Nadeem Ahmed 3-23) by 39 runs (D/L method)Score Antworten

Hong Kong 148 for 4 (Hayat 78, Carter 41, Oluoch 3-29) beat Kenya 133 (Obanda 39, Ehsan Khan 3-12, Tanveer Ahmed 3-20, Nadeem Ahmed 3-23) by 39 runs (D/L method)Scorecard An aggressive half-century from Babar Hayat set Hong Kong up for a 39-run Duckworth-Lewis win in a rain-affected match against Kenya in Nairobi. The win moved Hong Kong up to 11 points from eight games, leaving them a point adrift of joint table-toppers Papua New Guinea and Netherlands.Rain delayed the start of play and forced the match to be reduced to 31 overs a side. Sent in to bat, Hong Kong lost Kinchit Shah with only two runs on the board, before Hayat joined the opener Christopher Carter in a 119-run second-wicket partnership. Both then fell in the space of eight balls, to the left-arm seamer Lucas Oluoch: Hayat for 78 off 68 balls (6x4, 4x6) and Carter for 41 off 63 (4x4, 1x6). Hong Kong lost Anshuman Rath soon after as well, and were 148 for 4 in 25.1 overs when rain came down again.That interruption caused the match to be shortened further, with Kenya set a revised target of 173 in 25 overs. They made an excellent start, courtesy a 79-run opening stand between Irfan Karim and Alex Obanda, but fell away thereafter, losing all ten wickets for the addition of only 54 runs. Left-arm spinner Nadeem Ahmed, offspinner Ehsan Khan and medium-pacer Tanveer Ahmed picked up three wickets each. NFL Jerseys China . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys For Sale . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. ESPN 300 receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones has committed to Michigan.Peoples-Jones, the No. 27-ranked prospect in the country, chose the Wolverines over?Ohio State?and Florida State?on Thursday.They met what Im looking for in a school, Peoples-Jones said. No. 1 is academics, two is to play with the best, whether thats the best coaches, players or quarterbacks. And No. 3 is that I want to be in a comfortable environment that I know I can succeed in.Peoples-Jones gives Michigan its first commitment from the top-ranked prospect in the state of Michigan since 2013, when cornerback Jourdan Lewis chose the Wolverines. He also gives the coaching staff six commitments from the seven ESPN 300 in-state prospects.The decision to choose Michigan over Ohio State and Florida State was seemingly difficult for the 6-foot-3 receiver, who said it came down to the wire when making the final choice. The Seminoles had a need for receivers in the future, and the Buckeyes gave him his first scholarship offeer.ddddddddddddPeoples-Jones, who is interested in pursuing a career in the medical field, also felt as though all three schools offered great medical programs that would help him succeed. He felt as though each school had its positives and that he could find success no matter where he went.Michigan won out, though, and are now getting a dynamic athlete who could see early playing time in his freshman season.Michigan needs receivers because they have two senior receivers leaving this year, and theyre going to need someone to fill that spot, Peoples-Jones said. They said I can come in and be a playmaker early. I know Jim Harbaugh is a very good coach and the staff has a lot of NFL coaches on it, so I know I can succeed.The commitment gives the Wolverines 12 ESPN 300 commitments and 21 total commits, adding to the No. 6-ranked recruiting class nationally. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz