Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.11.2018 00:30
p the strike zone. Ive always said Im a strike thrower and not a strikeout pitcher. Thats what I truly believe." NOTES: Giants r Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Athletics are back to following the formula that propelled them to the AL West title last season: a starting pitcher that goes deep into games, a little pop at the plate and a bullpen that protects the lead. Josh Donaldson hit a two-run homer to back Dan Strailys strong start, and the As beat the San Francisco Giants 4-1 in the Bay Bridge Series opener Monday for their fourth straight win. "That started last year," As manager Bob Melvin said. "Its just a little different feeling. You dont have to get up for these games. You dont have to find extra adrenaline." Straily (3-2) allowed four hits and one walk in six innings. Buster Poseys groundout in the sixth drove in San Franciscos lone run. Donaldson connected against Madison Bumgarner (4-3) in the fourth, and Yoenis Cespedes added a two-run double against George Kontos in the seventh to extend Oaklands lead. Sean Doolittle pitched two perfect innings and Grant Balfour recorded his 11th save of the season for Oakland, which has won nine of 10 since falling to a season-low two games below .500. "I didnt watch much of the playoffs last year, but I heard the Giants won the World Series," Doolitte said, sarcastically. "So theyre the defending champs in your building. Thats a crosstown rival. Thats a game you get up for. Packed house. The crowd was electric. It was an awesome environment." The usual sprinkling of green-and-gold clad fans mixed with San Franciscos orange-and-black following that travelled from across the bay to pack the Oakland Coliseum. The announced sellout crowd of 36,067 traded chants of "Lets go Oakland!" and "Lets go Giants!" throughout the cloudy afternoon. Straily retired 14 of his first 15 batters and looked confident and in control from the start. Bumgarner struggled with his command --matching a career high with five walks -- but didnt allow a hit until the fourth. That hit turned out to be the difference. Donaldson sent a cutting 89 mph fastball over the right-centre field wall to give the As a 2-0 lead. Donaldson raised his right hand in the air after jogging around first base, celebrating his eighth home run with a little extra flair. "He had thrown a few balls in a row there and I guess wanted to challenge me right there and try to get a double play," Donaldson said. "But I was fortunate to put a good piece of wood on it and hit it out." Bumgarner struck out six, was tagged for all four runs and also hit a batter in 6 2-3 innings. The lefty has lost three of his last four starts. "I wasnt missing by a big margin," he said. "Had a lot of walks and that cost a couple runs. Tried to battle through. The biggest thing today was I wanted to try to go deep and give the bullpen a rest." San Francisco squandered its best chance for a big inning when Posey grounded out in the sixth to score Gregor Blanco, snapping Strailys scoreless streak at 12 1-3 innings. Then Straily snared Hunter Pences grounder to strand Marco Scutaro on third. "Our offence has to get it going here a little bit," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "Thats the kind of pitching were going to need. It doesnt go down as a quality start, but he left the game with a really good start and thats what were going to need playing these good clubs. He did all he could. Their guy pitched well." Oaklands bullpen backed up his outing far better than San Franciscos did for Bumgarner, who was relieved after walking Chris Young with two outs in the seventh. Cespedes followed with a towering double off the right-centre field wall that lifted Oakland to a 4-1 lead. It was Strailys second straight scintillating start. He tossed seven innings of two-hit ball in a 1-0 win over Texas last week. "I worked a lot quicker. Really, thats the pitcher I am," Straily said. "I was finally able to break through that and be myself -- work quick, fill up the strike zone. Ive always said Im a strike thrower and not a strikeout pitcher. Thats what I truly believe." NOTES: Giants reliever Santiago Casilla said he will have surgery Tuesday to remove a cyst from inside a bone in his right leg. He hopes to return just after the All-Star game on July 16. ... Oakland RF Josh Reddick, on the disabled list since May 8 with a sprained right wrist, began a rehab assignment Monday night at Class-A Stockton. He will shift to Triple-A Sacramento on Tuesday, where he will likely be at least three days, Melvin said. ... Giants CF Angel Pagan (sore left hamstring) sat out for the second straight day but hopes to be back in the lineup Tuesday. ... The Giants optioned RHP Sandy Rosario to Triple-A Fresno after the game to make room for lefty Michael Kickham, who will make his major league debut on Wednesday against Oaklands Jarrod Parker (2-6, 5.76 ERA). Kickham takes over the spot in the rotation vacated by Ryan Vogelsong, who fractured his right hand when he was hit by a pitch May 20. Adidas Ultra Boost Sale . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Sale . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.cheapauthenticultraboost.com/ . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Adidas Ultra Boost China Wholesale .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Cheap Authentic Ultra Boost . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Leticia Romeros career night helped Florida State beat its first ranked opponent of the season.Romero scored a career-high 25 points, and the No. 10 Seminoles used a big first-quarter run to pull away from No. 25 Gonzaga for an 87-69 victory Friday in the Paradise Jam tournament.Imani Wright added 15 points, Shakayla Thomas 14 and Brittany Brown 11 for the Seminoles (5-1), who led 27-14 after the first quarter and went up by as many as 19 points in the fourth period.Its a Top 25 opponent, thats always a big deal, Florida State coach Sue Semrau said. We just disrupted a lot of what they were trying to do. I hope that gives us a lot of confidence. We still didnt quite play our best, so knowing that gives me hope that we can continue to get better.Jill Barta scored 20 points for the Bulldogs (3-2), who were forced into 21 turnovers by Florida States defense. That gave the Seminoles a 24-17 advantage in points off turnovers.Thats the second night in a row that weve struggled to defend the 3 and the 2, Gonzaga coach Lisa Fortier said. And we didnt shoot particularly well ourselves. We didnt handle ttheir pressure well.dddddddddddd Its tough to overcome those things against really good teams.(backslash)Wright scored 10 points during Florida States 17-6 run to open the game, which gave the Seminoles their first double-digit lead. She kicked off the run with a layup, then ended it with back-to-back 3-pointers at the 5:10 mark.Florida State took its biggest lead with less than a minute remaining in the fourth quarter, when Nausia Woolfolk hit a reverse layup to put the Seminoles ahead 87-66 with 37 seconds left.BIG PICTUREFlorida State: Has its first win over a Top 25 team since beating then-No. 18 Texas A&M on March 21, 2016, in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.Gonzaga: Just days after cracking the Top 25 for the first time in two years, has now suffered back-to-back losses for the first time since dropping three straight between Feb. 18-25, 2016.UP NEXTFlorida State: Wraps up play in the Paradise Jam on Saturday against Michigan.Gonzaga: Faces Winthrop in its final tournament game Saturday. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz