Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.12.2018 00:28
won the battle of nerves from the spot.It was the lottery of the shootout, Conte said. I think theyre the best side in the worl Antworten

BORDEAUX, France -- Germany ended 54 years of misery against Italy at major tournaments by taking a familiar route to victory: The penalty shootout.Jonas Hector lifted the so-called Italian curse off Germany on Saturday by converting the 18th kick of one of the wildest shootouts in European Championship history, clinching a 6-5 victory and a place in the semifinals.I took my heart in my hand, said Hector, Germanys left back, and just wanted to make sure it went in.It did -- but only just. Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon guessed the right way but dived over Hectors kick. No wonder the 38-year-old Buffon walked off the field in tears afterward.A cagey match between Europes two most successful soccer nations finished 1-1 after extra time, with Leonardo Bonuccis 78th-minute penalty for Italy canceling out a 65th-minute strike by Mesut Ozil.After the tactical tedium came the shootout drama. Bonucci was one of seven players to fail to score in the shootout, with Germany captain Bastian Schweinsteiger also blazing over when he could have sealed victory with the score at 2-2.Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer gave his side another sight of victory by saving Matteo Darmians penalty, and Hector held his nerve.Ive never experienced a penalty shootout like it before, Neuer said.It was Germanys sixth straight victory in a penalty shootout since losing the final of Euro 1976 to Czechoslovakia, and its first competitive win over Italy in nine tries dating back to 1962. That run included defeats to the Azzurri in the 1982 World Cup final and three major tournament semifinals -- at World Cups in 1970 and 2006, and at Euro 2012.Seeking to follow up its World Cup title from two years ago, Germany will play either France or Iceland in a semifinal match in Marseille on Thursday.Italys loss ended Antonio Contes two-year tenure as coach and he heads to Chelsea in the English Premier League with a strong reputation after masterminding wins over highly fancied Belgium and Spain at Euro 2016.The only regret I have from this European Championship is these penalties, Conte said. Nothing else; no regrets. These lads really showed everything.One of his last acts as Italy coach was to embrace Darmian, who collapsed to the ground in despair after seeing Hector convert his penalty.It was a fixture worthy of the final itself -- Italy and Germany have won eight World Cup titles between them -- but the game didnt live up to its promise.Dropping deep when not in possession, Italys defensive set-up stifled the Germans -- another tactical success for Conte -- and made for a contest of few clear-cut chances until Ozils goal.Hector ran onto Mario Gomezs inside pass and sent over a cross that deflected into the path of the inrushing Arsenal playmaker, who calmly steered the ball home from eight meters.It was the first time the Germans had got behind Italys famed back line all game, but they couldnt hold on. They finally conceded a goal at the tournament when Bonucci scored from the spot after Jerome Boateng handled Giorgio Chiellinis flicked header.Bonucci was a surprising choice as penalty-taker, considering he hadnt previously taken one in regulation time in his career.With both teams tiring and showing respect for each other, extra time passed without significant incident and Euro 2016 had its second penalty shootout of the quarterfinals -- after Portugal beat Poland on Thursday.As Germany, as ever, won the battle of nerves from the spot.It was the lottery of the shootout, Conte said. I think theyre the best side in the world. The fact we could match them is an achievement.Mats Hummels will miss the semifinal through suspension after collecting a second yellow card of the tournament. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.cheapjerseysnikenfl.com/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. LOS ANGELES -- Elijah Stewart scored a career-high 30 points, Shaqquan Aaron added a career-high 17, and Southern California beat Montana 75-61 in the season opener for both teams Friday night.The Trojans trailed by double digits in the first half but rallied to win its seventh home opener in the last eight years.We were terrible early and had a lot of turnovers, said Trojans coach Andy Enfield. We missed some easy shots and I think there was some nerves and anxiousness without Benny (Boatwright, starting forward out with an injury). But we kept playing and settled down.Stewart and Shaqquan combined for 12-of-22 shooting, 17 of 20 free throws and 14 rebounds and sparked the 17-4 run that gave USC the lead for good at 20-18.I really didnt take that many shots, I hit my free throws, said Stewart who took 12 shots. Ive learned that the good shooters get to the free-throw line about 10 times a game. Coming into the season, I wanted to work on my free-throw efficiency. Stewart made 14 of 16 from the foul line.Aaron, who sat out last season after transferring from Louisville, was pleased to get back on the hardwood again.I was thinking about it before the game and Its been a long time, its been two years, since Ive been on the court, Aaron said. To be honest, there was some nerves, but it was fun to get back out there. We didnt panic early. Its a long game and we didnt get mad. When you get mad, you lose. We fixed it.USC shot 41.2 percent and outrebounded the Grizzlies 39-32. Montana shot 38.6 percent for the game.Ahmaad Rorie, a redshirt sophomore and Oregon transfer, scored 21 points, including five 3-pointers for the Grizzlies. Fabijan Krslovic added 10 points for Montana.Chimezie Metu added 14 points and seven rebounds for the Trojaans.ddddddddddddThey had a lot of energy and they rebounded well, said Montana coach Travis DeCuire. We didnt execute and we had too many turnovers and that was the difference.The Grizzlies committed 16 turnovers in the game.USC freshman DeAnthony Melton led the Trojans with eight rebounds.BIG PICTUREMontana: The Grizzlies (20-13 last season) have posted back-to-back 20-win seasons but lost in the final of the Big Sky Tournament and played in the 2016 CBI post-season tournament. Montana last qualified for the NCAA Tournament in 2013.USC: After finishing the 2015-16 with a 21-13 record and qualifying for its first NCAA Tournament since 2011, the Trojans have high expectations for this season.HIGHLIGHT REELFollowing a Grizzlies turnover, Jordan McLaughlin lofted an ally oop pass to 6-11 Chimezie Metu for a thundering dunk that gave USC a 29-21 lead at the 3:30 mark of the first half.INJURIESUSC sophomore power forward Bennie Boatwright, who started 32 games last season and averaged 11.5 points and 5.2 rebounds, did not play due to upper back spasms. His availability is listed day to day. Im not sure when Benny will be back, said Enfield. I dont want to rush him. If it was a PAC 12 championship game he would have played, but I dont want to rush him and get him reinjured. We have a long road to go.UP NEXTMontana plays its home opener on Monday against the Wyoming.USC will host Nebraska-Omaha on Sunday. The Mavericks won 18 games last year, return four starters and played in the CBI post-season tournament last season. UNO opens its season with a road game against Big West opponent UC Santa Barbara on Saturday. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz