Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.12.2018 05:16
, J.J. Redick and Jamal Crawford also are back, with the team opting to keep its core group together.Theyll be surrounded by sev Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are healthy again and eager to make a run to the Los Angeles Clippers first NBA championship in their sixth season together.DeAndre Jordan, fresh off helping the U.S. win gold at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, J.J. Redick and Jamal Crawford also are back, with the team opting to keep its core group together.Theyll be surrounded by several veterans who joined the Clippers in the offseason, including 12-year pro Dorell Wright, 11-year pros Brandon Bass and Raymond Felton, eight-year pro Marreese Speights, who left Golden State, and seven-year pro Alan Anderson.This feels like the perfect storm with guys who want to win, said Crawford, who won the NBAs Sixth Man of the Year award for the third time last season. Its not about anything individual. Its all about winning.Rookies Brice Johnson of North Carolina and Diamond Stone of Maryland will try to fight their way off the bench under Doc Rivers, not known for playing newcomers much.We got a lot of new guys, Redick said. Our first meeting I only recognized like six guys in there. Its about getting everyone acclimated to how we play. Were going to be one of the best teams in the league.Paul Pierce said Monday he is returning for this 19th and final NBA season. Wesley Johnson, Luc Mbah a Moute and Austin Rivers are back, too.Were one of the better teams and now we have to back that up on the floor, the elder Rivers said at the teams media day.The Clippers went 53-29 in the regular season and then lost to Portland in the first round of the playoffs, when Paul broke his right hand and Griffin reinjured his left quadriceps tendon, forcing both to miss the last two games of the series.The franchise has yet to advance past the second round of the playoffs.Every year after you lose in the playoffs it adds fuel to the fire, Griffin said. Weve tried to learn from the past.Griffin broke his right hand in a fight in January with the teams former assistant equipment manager. He played just 39 regular-season games.He wrote a letter to Clippers fans that was posted online last week apologizing for last season.It was a chance to be honest and tell exactly how you feel, Griffin said. Thats what I felt in my heart. I felt like it was important.Paul, Griffin and Redick are eligible for free agency at the end of the season.Its part of the discussion, but our focus is on the season, Doc Rivers said.The Clippers open training camp Tuesday and their first exhibition game is Oct. 4 at Golden State. They open the season on Oct. 27 at Portland in a rematch of last seasons playoff opener. Cheap Air Max 90 Canada . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Air Max 90 Canada Sale . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.airmax90canada.ca/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Buy Air Max 90 Canada . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Coach Hue Jackson calls it a reboot. Cleveland Browns fans?would probably call it something else.The Browns front office has?gone to analytics in a complete rebuild of the team. The start?has been rough, unfortunately. The Browns have?gutted the roster, leaving it with very little talent. The quarterback they signed in the offseason is already hurt. And they were blown out in the season opener by the?Philadelphia Eagles, who are led by a quarterback the Browns could have drafted.The Browns could be among the leagues worst teams this season.We have a team learning how we do business, Jackson said this summer. We are rebooting. We have a long way to go.So where do the Browns go from here? Heres my seven-step plan to get the Browns back to respectability:Step 1: Be patient?-- its going to take timeSorry, Browns fans. I know youve waited a long time -- andd seen a lot of bad football and quarterbacking -- but youre going to have to be patient.dddddddddddde dont have all the answers, said Sashi Brown, Clevelands director of football operations. But we are taking this challenge head on.For continuity, ownership needs to commit five years to the decision-makers in order to make it right. The Jacksonville Jaguars gave a five-year contract to general manager Dave Caldwell in 2013. Four years into the venture, the Jaguars are on the rise.I think every team and every rebuild is different, Caldwell said. I attacked this differently than I would have attacked it with another team. Every situation is different. If your core pieces are in place, you can probably turn it around quicker. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz