Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.12.2018 05:17
oals and added an assist to break out of an eight-game scoring drought in Toronto FCs 4-1 victory over D.C. United 4-1 on Saturd Antworten

TORONTO -- Sebastian Giovinco scored three goals and added an assist to break out of an eight-game scoring drought in Toronto FCs 4-1 victory over D.C. United 4-1 on Saturday night.The Italian star put in a show in front of 26,349 fans on a steamy night at BMO Field. Two goals came on free kicks 18 minutes apart in the first half, with the third coming in second-half stoppage time as he poked home Mark Blooms cross to up his goals total to 11 this season.Giovinco had not scored in league play in more than two months -- 70 days to be exact -- since scoring twice in a 4-3 loss to the Vancouver Whitecaps on May 14.Marky Delgado also scored for Toronto (6-7-6)Jeffrey scored for D.C. United (5-7-7). Discount Air Max Shoes .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Discount Air Max Shoes Wholesale . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. http://www.cheapairmaxdiscount.com/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Discount Air Max Shoes Wholesale China . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Air Max Discount .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Canberras NRL title quest has received a boost with five-eighth Blake Austin set to return from a broken hand next week.Austin on Tuesday resumed running with the side just over two weeks after fracturing two fingers and having two plates surgically implanted following a training mishap in which he was manhandled by Paul Vaughan.The sight of Austin running and passing with the side set off rumours he was set to be a surprise inclusion for Saturdays qualifying final against Cronulla.And while Austin said he wanted to turn out at Canberra Stadium for week one of the finals, he was told by his surgeon to cool his heels.Instead Austin told AAP he was confident of being back for his sides next clash, which will either be next week or in a fortnight, depending on their result against the Sharks.I was twisting (the surgeons) arm about returning this week, Austin said at the Fox Sports launch of the NRL finals on Thursday.I was backing myself to play this week but it wasnt the smart thing to do.Ill just have to sit back and watch and whether its next week or the week after, Id be confident that I could play.AAustin was full of praise for his fill-in Sam Williams, who didnt miss a beat in Sundays 52-10 smashing of the Wests Tigers.ddddddddddddStuck behind Austin and Aidan Sezer in the Raiders pecking order, Williams has spent most of the season in reserve grade.Williams is off contract at the end of this year and Austin said rival clubs would be foolish not to try to sign him.Hes starting half quality and hes in a spot where hes spent most of the season in premier league, Austin said.Im sure hed compliment a lot of teams. Whether he sticks around at the Raiders or moves on, I think clubs would be silly not to have a look at him.Austin revealed he was injured trying to take on 110kg prop Vaughan in a wrestling drill, only to be tossed around like a rag doll.We were wrestling on the mats and I came in to tackle big Paul Vaughan and he threw me off pretty easily and a few of the boys giggled, Austin said.As Im falling, I put my hand out, I got my fingers caught in the wrong spot. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz