Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.12.2018 00:39
zi will contend every single creep possible, and I will contend every single creep possible. So when we face against each other, Antworten

After years of attempting to make it on the world stage, one of the games most mechanically sound marksmen has finally arrived. H2k Gamings Konstantinos-Napoleon FORG1VEN Tzortziou has never been one to shy away from a challenge against any AD carry in the world, and the 2016 League of Legend World Championship is his ultimate opportunity to do so. After a bit of a shock on the opening day with a sloppy defeat to AHQ e-Sports, Europes second seed evened its record at 1-1 with a statement victory over Brazils INTZ E-Sports Club.I think Im in a pretty good state right now, said the Greek AD carry a few minutes after picking up his first win at Worlds. Im not at my peak like I was a few years ago when people considered me the best AD carry in [Europe] for a lot of years, but now suddenly now I think I am top two. There are a lot of reasons why people [think] I dropped off, and some of them are correct. Truth is, I dont have the fire inside of me [I had] years ago in order to just play every game, grind the game. As I get older, priorities change, and so I planned to stop [playing] League of Legends a lot of times for various reasons. But I came back [to H2k] and I think Im in a really good place right now.FORG1VEN is the type of player who can pick up a random game and excel at it. While deciding his future in League of Legends, there were rumors of his possibly moving over to Heroes of the Storm or the newly released Overwatch. When it comes to the hand-eye coordination and the ability to make split-second plays that a majority of the world cannot, there are few players in the world like H2ks ace in the bottom lane.As long as I played League of Legends I never played against a bot lane in my career professionally or in scrims that I was like, Wow, these guys are really f---ing good, and that I should check replays to see how they play, outplay me, out trade me, move better in lane, he said. [But RNGs bottom lane] did things I had never seen. They could use the frames of each champion. This could become a meme like Doublelift and auto spacing, but its actually true. I think Jian Uzi Zi-Hao and Cho Mata Se-hyeong are a really good bot-lane. Every game I play against them - were both basically the same players, [Uzi and I]. Uzi will contend every single creep possible, and I will contend every single creep possible. So when we face against each other, I think we are both ready to commit our lives for every creep.On the topic of which AD carries he respects as good players, he listed the likes of TSMs Yiliang Doublelift Peng, C9s Zachary Sneaky Scuderi, the aforementioned Uzi and EDGs Kim Deft Hyuk-kyu from international teams who impressed him while watching game film or scrimming against them in Korea. He did note that he wasnt able to play against SKTs Bae Bang Jun-sik so he couldnt comment on the marksmen of the defending champion. All in all, FORG1VEN said there are six to seven AD carries at the tournament that are really good and that in terms of ranking them, it all comes down to a fans or analysts preference on what they value in a player.Were going step by step, to be honest, I think thats the optimal course, he answered when asked what his goal was for the tournament as a whole. If we get out of groups, thats good. I would prefer to go out as first seed but that doesnt seem to be very likely because our team is very inconsistent, although were all really good players.and actually a really good team. But sometimes we have bad issues -- mostly with gameplay, sometimes outside of the game, like for example, our team was sick coming from Korea to here. But I trust my teammates, especially Vander. On good days, hes a really good player. On his bad days, its another matter of discussion.FORG1VEN understands that its difficult being a fan of his. Its been a hard past year to be a FORG1VEN fan, he said, finishing the interview. Because me going to Origen for a few weeks, getting kicked, and then Origen almost getting relegated - really good choice from Origen. Ill say I appreciate when people stand behind me [even when I go through harsh times], support me and say something good. I appreciate all those people. I hope they keep doing it, and I hope I give them a good reason to through my performances. Cheap Vapormax Shoes . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Nike Vapormax China . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.cheapvapormaxforsale.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Nike Air Vapormax For Sale . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. (STATS) -- Hamptons football game at Old Dominion scheduled for Saturday in Norfolk, Virginia, has been postponed to Sunday due to the expected impact of Tropical Storm Hermine.Sundays kickoff at Foreman Field at SB Ballard Stadiuum will be 3:30 p.ddddddddddddm. ET.ODU has won the four previous meetings between the two schools. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz