Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.12.2018 00:40
The gaffer admitted his teams effort was less smooth and less fluent than its impressive winning run in which Arsenal outscored Antworten

Last weekend, Arsenal had the kind of performance that vexes their supporters.Having quickly regrouped to advance to the EFL Cup quarterfinals, however, the Gunners now have another opportunity to show how far theyve come mentally on Saturday when they face bottom-feeders Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.Arsenal (6-2-1) are one of three teams atop the table on 20 points, trailing Manchester City by the slimmest of goal difference margins while also holding that same narrow advantage over Liverpool.Arsene Wengers side had its seven-match winning streak come to end last Saturday with a 0-0 draw at home versus new boys Middlesbrough. The gaffer admitted his teams effort was less smooth and less fluent than its impressive winning run in which Arsenal outscored opponents 23-3.But the Frenchman also made note of his teams willingness to dig in and scrape out a result, a virtue that did not always appear last season and contributed to their lack of a title challenge to eventual winners Leicester City.Weve lost games like that, he told Arsenals official website. We are in a position where weve come out of (seven) straight wins. We didnt win but before we maybe wouldve panicked a bit and lost the game.With a quick turnaround in the League Cup, Wenger made nine changes to his starting XI and the result was a 2-0 victory Tuesday over Championship side Reading. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain provided the offence with goals on either side of halftime as the Gunners advanced opposite Southampton in the quarterfinals next month.Any game that I play in is an opportunity for me to show what I can do. And whether its the league, the Champions League, the League Cup or the FA Cup -- its all important, said Oxlade-Chamberlain, who has seen sporadic playing time during the season.Its all game time and its good to get your confidence up to try and play the way you want to play … and hopefully that form will carry over into the league and be rewarded with more starts.Wenger also got some good news as striker Olivier Giroud played nearly a half-hour off the bench and defender Carl Jenkinson, who tore his ACL while on loan with West Ham in January, logged the full 90 minutes.Sunderland (0-2-7) are the only team in Englands top five leagues without a victory and have the look of a team resigned to its annual fight to avoid the drop. The Black Cats were done in by some bad luck last weekend, falling 1-0 at West Ham on a goal by Winston Reid deep into stoppage time.Those losses in league play finally bled over into the EFL Cup, where Sunderland was eliminated in the round of 16 following Wednesdays 1-0 defeat at Southampton. It was the third straight match in all competitions David Moyes team failed to score, but the Scottish manager found some silver linings to bring into Saturdays match -- even if he was banished from the touchline after Victor Anichebe was denied a penalty late.The boys played really well, they deserved to come away with much more, Moyes told the teams official website. I think we played well, our performance was good. We made opportunities today and we dont deserve to be where we are.I think theyll take confidence from getting more touches on the ball, but we need to finish it off and get a few goals to go with it.One of the things that could build confidence for Sunderland would be playing with a lead, but Moyes side have held an advantage for just five of the first 810 minutes theyve logged in league play, conceding a late equaliser at Southampton on Aug. 27 after Jermain Defoe had converted from the spot on 80 minutes.Sunderland are trying to avoid becoming the first Premier League side to open a season winless through their first 10 matches since the 2014-15 Burnley squad opened with four draws and six defeats.And history is decidedly against Sunderland this weekend. The Black Cats have just one win in their last 25 league matches (1-9-15) against Arsenal, a 1-0 victory on Nov. 21, 2009. The Gunners are unbeaten in their last six trips (4-2-0) to the Stadium of Light in league play.Additionally, Arsenal have yielded only eight goals in 15 matches at Sunderland, and while Giroud may not be able to go the full 90 minutes, he does have five goals and two assists in his last six league matches versus the Black Cats. White Ombre Hydro Flask 40 oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. 21 oz Ombre Hydro Flask Sport Cap Standard Mouth Mint . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.hydroflaskwaterbottleuk.com/ombre-hydro-flask-40-oz-wide-mouth-mint-water-bottle.html . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. 21 oz Ombre Hydro Flask Sport Cap Standard Mouth Black . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. White Ombre Hydro Flask 18 oz Standard Mouth Water Bottle . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday.The Sunday Supplement is back as our panel of journalists dissect the weeks big football talking points. Neil Custis (The Sun), Jonathan Northcroft (Sunday Times) and John Cross (Daily Mirror) all join Neil Ashton on the panel for a Sunday morning football chat.The trio of writers will be discussing the big news from all of Saturdays action, including the Saturday Night Football between Swansea, looking for a win to ease their relegation fears, and an Aston Villa side who already look doomed for the drop. Ashton and his guests will also be looking ahead to crucial Super Sunday double headerr as Newcastle take on Sunderland in the Tyne-Wear derby as both sides battle to stay in the top flight, before the Manchester derby where City will look to get their title bid back on track.dddddddddddd If you cant catch Sunday Supplement on the box, look out for the podcast available after the show.Tune in for Sunday Supplement from 9am on Sky Sports 1 HD this Sunday. Also See: Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday Soccer AM The FantasyFC cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz