Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.12.2018 15:49
ll markers, and I knew I was playing good, so I just kind of threw out a new vibe, and it started to work. I knew it wasnt bad, Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Rod Pampling followed an opening 11-under 60 with a 68 on Friday to keep the lead in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open.The 47-year-old Australian rebounded from two early bogeys to get to 14-under 128 at TPC Summerlin. He won the last of his two PGA Tour titles in 2006 at Bay Hill.The hole looked really big yesterday, Pampling said. I started out today and I didnt think theyd cut them (the greens) early on. I changed ball markers, and I knew I was playing good, so I just kind of threw out a new vibe, and it started to work. I knew it wasnt bad, its just like it happened, so just let it go. Corrected myself and played nice after that.Brooks Koepka had two eagles in a 67 to pull within a stroke. He won the Phoenix Open last year for his first tour title and was 3-1 in the United States Ryder Cup victory over Europe.The ball seems to be finding the hole once we get it on the green, so just get it on the green as quickly as possible, Koepka said.Aaron Wise, the NCAA champion last season for Oregon, was two shot back at 12 under with four holes left when play was suspended because of darkness. He eagled the par-5 13th and 16th on his front nine.Pampling bogeyed two of his first five holes, failing to get up-and-down from a greenside bunker on the par-4 11th and from the rough over the green on the par-3 14th. He rebounded with birdies on four of the next seven holes, birdied the par-4 seventh, three-putted the par-3 eighth for bogey and two-putted for a closing birdie on the par-5 ninth.Youve just got to trust yourself that youre playing well, Pampling said. I knew I had been, not just yesterday, the form had been good before that. I was confident in myself. I didnt panic. You can easily panic out there, and you shoot 2, 3 over, and at the end of the day youre just scratching your head. I just relaxed. I knew it was good, so I let it come to me, and it thankfully did.Koepka eagled the par-5 ninth and 16th, and had five birdies and five bogeys -- the last a three-putt from the fringe on the par-4 18th to drop out of the lead.It was kind of sloppy at points, but I felt like I played pretty well, Koepka said. The putter was hot, but just got to clean a few things up.Chez Reavie had the round of the day to make the cut, shooting a 61 after opening with a 76. He had six birdies in a seven-hole stretch that ended on the par-4 10th, added birdies on 13 and 15 and chipped in from 60 feet for eagle on 16.The biggest challenge for me was just to mentally be in a position to even have a chance of playing well today, Reavie said. Fortunately, I was. I was positive and just said I was going to go try and shoot as low as I can and see what happens.Chris Kirk was 11 under after a 66.Kind of felt better and better as the day went on and was able to roll a few in there on the back nine, Kirk said.Keegan Bradley had a 65 to join James Hahn (66) and Pat Perez (66) at 10 under.My game feels really good, Bradley said. Ive been playing good for a while now. Its nice to see some results.Defending champion Smylie Kaufman was 4 under after a 67. Fifty-two-year-old Davis Love III also was 4 under after a 70. Discount Baseball Jerseys . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.us/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Wholesale MLB Store . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. China MLB Jerseys Outlet . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Sonny Bill Williams dedicated a season to prepare for Rio. When the Olympic rugby sevens competition finally kicked off, he spent about eight minutes on the field.Now hell be sidelined for up to nine months with an injured Achilles tendon, ruling him out for the All Blacks in 2016.The highest-profile player in rugbys return to the Olympics after 92 years carried the ball into a tackle early in the second half of New Zealands 14-12 upset loss to Japan on Tuesday, then stayed on the ground holding his left ankle before being helped from the field.A despondent Williams was taken to a hospital and medical tests showed a partially ruptured Achilles tendon, which is expected to keep him on the sidelines for up to nine months.Hes obviously shattered and disappointed, New Zealand coach Gordon Tietjens said.Not long after Williams exit, his teammates left the Deodoro Stadium with their heads down, having lost to Japan for the first time in rugby sevens.A two-time Rugby World Cup winner with the All Blacks in 15s, Williams had little impact on the Olympics. His sister, Niall Williams, picked up a silver medal as part of the New Zealand team which lost the womens gold-medal match to Australia the previous night.Devastating for Sonny, to lose him so early in the tournament, New Zealand coach Gordon Tietjens said, added that the shoulder injury to Joe Webber was also a major setback. Both influential players as well, got some outstanding qualities that I needed.The New Zealanders rallied to beat Kenya 28-5, but nnow face unbeaten Britain on Wednesday in the last Pool C game.dddddddddddd.Weve just got to get on with it, Tietjens said. The guys bounced back with a lot of character against Kenya.But theyll have to do with one man down in the squad, with only one replacement allowed. Sione Molia was called in to replace Williams.Tietjens said Japan showed against his team and in the narrow 21-19 loss to Britain that the competition was intense for the medals.Theyre a good team. They pushed Britain very closely as well -- perhaps that says it all, he said. There are no given games these days.I knew with Kenya and Britain, there was a chance we werent even going to look at the quarterfinals, so weve got a chance tomorrow to get in there.The New Zealanders were hoping to have Williams back around the team in some way during the Olympics.Hes a great professional. Very infectious. Hes certainly helps the younger players. Hes got a great work ethic, Tietjens said. For that (injury) to happen in the first game of the tournament is devastating.Weve struck an horrendous amount of injuries this year in the world series as well but theres a lot of character in this team, I can assure you.New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive told Newstalk ZB Radio that Williams would be out of action for six to nine months and selectors would have to find a replacement for the All Blacks squad to play in the Rugby Championship. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz