Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.12.2018 15:49
the inning and strand Mauer at third, getting several pats on the back from teammates as he walked back to the dugout. "Our defe Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- When a routine single skipped under the glove of Michael Bourn and started rolling toward the wall, things couldve gotten ugly for the Cleveland Indians. Zach McAllister made sure that didnt happen. McAllister won for the first time in almost three months, Ryan Raburn homered and the Indians beat the Minnesota Twins 5-2 on Tuesday night. With Minnesota down 5-1 in the sixth inning, Joe Mauer scored from first base on a single by Justin Morneau that skipped under the glove of centre fielder Michael Bourn for an error and rolled all the way to the warning track. McAllister fanned Josh Willingham and Oswaldo Arcia to end the inning and strand Mauer at third, getting several pats on the back from teammates as he walked back to the dugout. "Our defence has been great for us all year long. For us as pitchers, its our job to pick them up when they dont always do what we expect of them," McAllister said. "For us to be able to pick them up, its exciting and its great to know that they have our back and we have them when we need to." Cleveland had lost seven of its last eight and posted a 6.00 ERA during that stretch. Coming off his worst start of the season Thursday against Detroit, McAllister (5-7) bounced back and held Minnesota to one earned run and four hits in six innings. He struck out seven in his first win since May 23. Cleveland manager Terry Francona said the sixth inning was the highlight of McAllisters night. "Were getting to a point where youre thinking about maybe going to the bullpen," Francona said. "Hes up around 100 pitches and guys have seen him a couple times. He executed very well there." Josh Willingham homered for the Twins in the second inning, Minnesotas 23rd straight run from a home run -- an MLB record. But the Twins went 0 for 5 with runners in scoring position and are now 3-for-48 in those situations over their last six games. Mauer scoring on Bourns error was the first time Minnesota scored without a home run since Aug. 7. "We cant rely on home runs all the time," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "Its nice when we hit them but were going to have to drive in some of these runs with less than two outs and a mans on third. Unfortunately we didnt do it again tonight." The Indians led 3-1 in the sixth when Samuel Deduno (7-6) hit Carlos Santana in the toe with a pitch. Plate umpire Adam Hamari initially ruled that Dedunos pitch didnt hit him, but awarded Santana first base after conferring with the rest of his crew and changing the call. Rayburn then lined a home run into the left-centre field bleachers, a much-needed blast for a team that got shut out on Monday night by rookie Andrew Albers making his second major-league start. "You go through stretches where you cant get a hit. Its not like we havent been swinging the bat well," Rayburn said. "Last night, I dont know how many great plays they made off of us. Thats part of the game." McAllisters strong start was a boost for an Indians team that entered Tuesday in third place instead of second in the AL Central for the first time since June 17. After McAllister exited, Cody Allen and Joe Smith each pitched a perfect inning. Chris Perez allowed a two-out double to Arcia in the ninth, but retired Trevor Plouffe to end the game and record his 19th save in 22 chances. Bourn, Jason Kipnis and Michael Brantley added RBIs for Cleveland. "The game just didnt seem like it went anywhere. I wish I had more to offer than that," Gardenhire said. "I think about the game and nothing really happened too awfully exciting. Sammy gave up the runs, and we didnt do anything offensively." NOTES: The Indians signed former Blue Jays No. 1 pick David Cooper to a minor league deal and sent him to their spring training complex in Goodyear, Ariz. The 26-year-old first-baseman is expected to join Triple-A Columbus later this month. ... Minnesota acquired LHP Miguel Sulbaran from the Dodgers to complete the trade for C Drew Butera. The 19-year-old was 6-4 with a 3.01 ERA in 23 games for the Dodgers low Class A team. Minnesota GM Terry Ryan said he expects Sulbaran to be a starter in the Twins system. ... Twins rookie Kyle Gibson (2-3, 6.43 ERA) will try to pitch more than six innings for the first time in his career in Wednesdays series finale. ... Carlos Carrasco (0-4, 7.75 ERA) starts for Cleveland and will try to win for the first time since beating Arizona on June 29, 2011. Carrasco has lost his last 10 decisions. Hydro Flask 18 Oz Standard Mouth . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Cheap Hydro Flask 24 oz Standard Mouth Flamingo Water Bottle . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.flaskwaterbottle.com/hydro-flask-18-oz-sale.html . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap White Hydro Flask 24 oz Standard Mouth Water Bottle . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Pink . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. LAS VEGAS -- After Jon Jones failed doping test threw UFC 200 into turmoil, Conor McGregor realized the UFC needed a last-minute opponent for light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier.McGregor might be a featherweight fighting at welterweight these days, but his confidence knows no poundage.Im here, and Im in shape, McGregor said Thursday. All they have to do is ask.McGregors self-belief appears to be unruffled after his 15-fight winning streak ended with a stunning loss to Nate Diaz in March. The fighters traded their usual trash talk and posturing when they made their first joint appearance to promote their rematch at UFC 202 on Aug. 20 at Las Vegas new T-Mobile Arena.McGregor (19-3) only jokingly volunteered to fight at UFC 200, but made it clear hes serious about avenging his loss to Diaz (19-10) and reasserting his position atop the promotions hierarchy. McGregor even referred to the widespread rumors of the UFCs impending sale to an investment conglomerate by claiming he was the main reason behind it all.The reason theres a $4.2 billion price tag on this company is because of me, McGregor said. The Chinese estimate my net worth at $4.2 billion.Diaz beat McGregor by submission in the second round at UFC 196 in a short-notice welterweight bout, stalling the rapid rise of the UFCs loquacious Irish 145-pound champion.The rematch was initially slated to be the main event at UFC 200, but the promotion pulled the bout after McGregor balked at breaking his training camp in Iceland to travel for his promotional obligations. McGregor showed refreshing humility when asked about the missed opportunity to be the main event in the landmark show.What I would have done differently is communicated a little bit better, McGregor said. I felt I played it a little bit wrong, but I think they played it a bit wrong as well.ddddddddddddMcGregor has altered his training for the rematch, acknowledging he wasnt prepared for the bout against Diaz after lightweight champion Rafael Dos Anjos dropped out with an injury. McGregor even agreed to fight Diaz at the 170-pound welterweight limit, 25 pounds above his usual featherweight size and 15 pounds more than he would have weighed against Dos Anjos.This time, Im preparing for a tall, lanky, ugly Mexican southpaw, McGregor said of his Mexican-American opponent. Im going to go in and do what I always do: Im going to tee off on him.McGregor is sparring with middleweights in training camp, and he agreed to take the rematch at 170 pounds again, saying he couldnt ask for concessions if he truly wanted to avenge his first loss since November 2010.Diaz only chuckled, noting that he hadnt even been training when he accepted the first fight.Yeah, I should be better if I can prepare for a fight, Diaz said. I noticed some of the people (McGregor) is working with, and hes bringing top guys in. Thats what we should be doing.McGregors coach would like him to abandon the weight cuts necessary to get to 145 pounds, and McGregor acknowledges that he expects to fight Diaz for a third time after beating him next month. But McGregor also reaffirmed his plan to go back to featherweight in the future, sticking to his intention to dominate multiple weight classes.Just maybe not light heavyweight.I will beat Nate, get that win back, (then) dominate my division, McGregor said. And then well re-talk about a trilogy fight with Nate. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz