Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.12.2018 05:59
o press ahead with plans to oust ARL Commission chairman John Grant.The clubs have called an emergency general meeting on Tuesda Antworten

NRL clubs are meeting to decide whether to press ahead with plans to oust ARL Commission chairman John Grant.The clubs have called an emergency general meeting on Tuesday at which it was expected that they would topple Grant over his decision to pull an in-principle funding agreement.NRL clubs and the NRL are at war over how to divvy up the $1.8 billion television deal after Grant rescinded an offer to fund clubs at 130 per cent of the salary cap from 2018.The ARL Commission met last week but had yet to communicate to clubs a revised offer.It was reported that the NRL had agreed to meet the clubs demands as well as giving them two seats on the ARL Commission and that Grant would stand down in 12 months.Should the NRL not be able to come to an agreement with the chairmans spokesman, Melbournes Bart Campbell, the clubs will proceed with Tuesdays meeting at Rugby League Central.Grant is believed to have the support of his seven fellow commissioners, the QRL and the two NRL-owned clubs, Gold Coast and Newcastle.However the clubs and NSWRL have the 14 of 26 stakeholder votes required to oust Grant and enforce change.It was reported that both Brisbane and North Queensland had reaffirmed their commitment to getting rid of Grant amid rumours they were set to backtrack on their decision.The clubs were angered last month when Grant pulled from the table their club funding offer, prompting three club bosses to storm out of the meeting. Nike Air Max Free Shipping Worldwide . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. Air Max China Free Shipping . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. Air Max Wholesale China Free Shipping . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Bryce Petty jogged onto the field to a standing ovation from excited New York Jets fans eager to see him make his first NFL start.When it was all over, they left the stadium disappointed.Petty was intercepted by Alec Ogletree with just under two minutes left, lifting the Los Angeles Rams to a 9-6 victory over the Jets.Im not going to let this define my career, Petty said. Im not going to let this define me.Petty started in place of an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick, a move many fans and media had been clamoring for for weeks. But after a solid first few drives, Petty and the Jets couldnt get much going against the Rams defense.I really cant wait to go back and watch film, Petty said, learn from this and get better from it.The Jets dropped to 3-7 and their playoff hopes are just about over. Their quarterback situation remains uncertain, with coach Todd Bowles unwilling to commit to either Petty or Fitzpatrick as the starter for New Yorks next game against New England in two weeks following a bye-week break.Well evaluate that next week, Bowles said. Weve got the bye week to evaluate that and well see how Fitz feels. Well watch the film on Bryce and well make the determination next week.Fitzpatrick was listed as questionable with a sprained left knee , suffered last weekend at Miami. Bowles said throughout the week Fitzpatrick would remain the starter for Sundays game -- as long as he was healthy enough to play. The two split first-team snaps during practice all week.Fitz wasnt completely healthy, Bowles said. Although he took reps in practice, Bryce took the `important reps.Fitzpatrick was active for the game and served as Pettys backup, while rookie Christian Hackenberg was inactive.I wanted to start, Fitzpatrick said, but theres a lot of things that go into the decision.Fitzpatrick tried to prove to the coaches and medical staff before the game that he was ready to play, but they determined he would sit out and would play only in an emergency.That put Petty under center, the 29th quarterback to start for the franchise since Joe Namaths final games with the Jets in 1976.He made some good throws, Bowles said of Petty. Hes got some growing pains. He ran outt there for the first time and from a composure standpoint, he was fine.dddddddddddd Hes just got to clean up a few things.After getting the ball with 2:55 remaining and down by three, Petty tried to lead the Jets downfield. But on second-and-7 from the New York 42, Pettys pass to Quincy Enunwa was picked off by Ogletree. Enunwa tried to wrestle it away from the linebacker to no avail, and Case Keenum took three knees to end it.This one hurts, Petty said. Kind of took this one on the chin for myself. I wanted a better outcome, but I love this game.Petty, a fourth-round draft pick out of Baylor last year, went 19 of 32 for 163 yards with a touchdown and the loss-sealing interception.This is hopefully the beginning of a long career for me, Petty said. Its at least what I anticipate, what I want. Theres things youve got to learn.Greg Zuerlein kicked three field goals, including a go-ahead 34-yarder with 6:52 left, helping the Rams (4-5) snap a four-game losing streak and avoid their first five-game skid since weeks 9-13 last season.The game featured 15 punts -- eight by the Jets and seven by the Rams -- as neither offense were the models of efficiency or excitement. New York finished with 296 yards of total offense, while the Rams had 280.Petty drove the Jets 99 yards on the Jets second possession, finishing with his first NFL TD pass with a little razzle-dazzle on a toss to Brandon Marshall, who flipped it to Bilal Powell for a 4-yard score.I think he was efficient, Marshall said. Hell get better, and well continue to make plays for him.But Petty misfired on a long pass on third-and-14 from the Rams 32 that couldve been an easy touchdown in the closing minute of the first half. He slightly overthrew Robby Anderson, who was wide open but had to reach high as the ball tipped off his hand.Ive got to hit that, Petty said. Ive got to make that as easy as possible. I wish I had that one back. Those are the plays in this kind of game that youve got to make. I missed that.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz