Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.12.2018 00:30
ould explain the impressive run in close games. We just keep fighting. Youve seen it many games now where we just dont let go of Antworten

The new Kevin Durant road show plays Memphis for the first time this season Saturday night when the Golden State Warriors face the Memphis Grizzlies.Both teams will take impressive winning streaks into a rematch of the 2015 Western Conference semifinals, which was won 4-2 by the Warriors en route to the championship.The Warriors have fashioned a 13-1 road record since adding Durant via free agency over the summer.They began a rough seven-day, five-day trip with wins over the Los Angeles Clippers (115-98) and Utah Jazz (106-99) on Wednesday and Thursday, giving them four wins in a row overall and eight in succession on the road since losing to the Los Angeles Lakers more than a month ago (Nov. 4).Not surprisingly, the Warriors lead the NBA in several offensive categories in road games, including points per game (115.2), field goal percentage (48.5) and assists (30.8).Durant has helped lead the way, averaging 24.8 points on 53.4-percent shooting on the road.Alas, Durants history in Memphis as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder wasnt nearly as successful. He was held under 20 points in two of his most recent five visits, with the Thunder losing three of those five games.The Grizzlies will take a five-game winning streak into Saturdays game. All five of the wins have come by five or fewer points -- the first time a team has fashioned that kind of streak since the 2009-10 season.And Memphis has done it without Mike Conley (back), Chandler Parsons (knee) and Vince Carter (hip), all of whom have been out with injuries.Marc Gasol led the way for the Grizzlies in their winning streak, scoring more than 25 points in four of the five games while shooting 50 for 98 overall and 10 for 20 on 3-pointers.Memphis has won nine of its 13 home games this season, allowing only 97.9 points per game on 43.1-percent shooting.The Warriors have triumphed in their last three visits to Memphis despite never having scored more than 107 points. They did so by holding the Grizzlies to 84 points twice and 99 the other time.The clubs played a 100-99 nail-biter in the Warriors last visit in April. Thats exactly the type of game the Grizzlies would like Saturday.After all, theyve already won a whopping 10 games by five or fewer points this season.In fact, theyve prevailed in their last 12 contests that either went to overtime or were decided by five or fewer points.I wish I could tell you, Gasol admitted to reporters Thursday night when asked if he could explain the impressive run in close games. We just keep fighting. Youve seen it many games now where we just dont let go of the rope.Several opponents have let go of the rope early against the Warriors, whose eight-game road winning streak includes five wins by 16 or more points, and just one in a game decided by five or fewer.Golden State has begun beating teams so regularly on the road, the hometown fans havent enjoyed their recent visits.My first year was kind of a surprise and everybody seemed to love us, Warriors coach Steve Kerr, discussing his teams reception on the road, told reporters Thursday in Utah. Now maybe its changed a little bit. It honestly makes no difference to us. Cheap Air Max Shoes With Free Shipping . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. http://www.airmaxfreeshipping.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Air Max Wholesale China Free Shipping . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Air Max China Free Shipping . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2.Denver Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall has taken to Instagram to explain his decision to stand for the US national anthem after kneeling in previous weeks. Marshall began kneeling as part of the NFL anthem protest which was started by San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick at the beginning of the season and has since been taken up by players around the league.However, after meeting with the Denver police department Marshall has decided to reverse course and he stood by Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak prior to the teams 30-20 loss to the Raiders in Oakland on Sunday night. On the television broadcast, NBC sideline reporter Michele Tafoya said Kubiak stood beside Marshall because he wanted to show his own support for his player. According to Tafoya, Kubiak said he was proud of Marshall expressing his feelings and how he dealt with the backlash. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. In his statement, Marshall said: For the first half of the season, Ive been taking a knee for the National Anthem to raise awareness for social injustice and to start conversation about what all of us can do to make a positive change.Im encouraged with the many productive discussions and progress that has taken place as the Denver Police department has decided to review its use of force policy. Im proud to have joined so many of my peers throughout sports whove also made their own statements.Going forward, I will be standing for the National Anthem - not because everything is perfect, or becaause Im changing my stance on things.dddddddddddd But because of my hope for what we can become. Just because I am standing doesnt mean the work will end. Theres much work to be done. Ill continue to recognise and support organisations that are stepping up as leaders and making a real difference in our community, and I will do my part to be there for those in need. Brandon Marshall kneeling during the US national anthem earlier in the season Marshall also singled out the Idriss Stelley Foundation, which offers support to victims of police violence, as an organisation he will be supporting.The 27-year-old explained he will be standing for them and the late OShaine Evans, an Oakland man who was shot and killed by a San Francisco police officer in 2014.Marshall continued: One of those organisations is the Idriss Stelley Foundation, a grassroots organisation in the Bay Area that offer free support to victims of police violence. Ill be standing for them and the family of the late OShaine Evans on Sunday night in addition to making a donation from my Tackle Change program to further the meaningful work of this group.I really appreciate the support from my family, team-mates, coaches and fans. Im grateful for those who have taken the time to hear me out.Im excited for what all of us can accomplish when we truly work together. Also See: RESULT: Week 10 game choice WATCH: Worst rabona ever? WATCH: Week Nine touchdown blitz cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz