Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.12.2018 00:30
ck stood out.Real good goaltending tonight and lots and lots of effort, Maurice said. Twenty-seven blocked shots.I dont think th Antworten

WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Connor Hellebuyck and the Winnipeg Jets rebounded in a big way against the Nashville Predators.The Jets goaltender made a season-high 42 saves and Winnipeg ended a five-game losing streak with a 3-0 victory over the Predators on Sunday.Hellebuycks second shutout of the season, and fourth of his career, came after he was in net Friday for Winnipegs 5-1 loss to the Predators in Nashville.I think its extremely important, Hellebuyck said of having a big game.It gets the morale and character back in the room and we can start building some confidence now. I dont think anybody is hitting the panic button. We just needed to get back to our game and thats what we did tonight.Drew Stafford scored his first goal of the season and Mark Scheifele and Adam Lowry added empty-net goals for the Jets. Defenseman Jacob Trouba had two assists.Sometimes to break out of the slump, you know you just kind of need to have your goalie make 40 saves and then gut it out, Jets captain Blake Wheeler said.Rookie goaltender Juuse Saros stopped 21 of 22 shots for the Predators.The loss halted Nashvilles win streak at three games and also dropped its road record to 2-7-2.Saros, a 21-year-old from Finland, was called up from Milwaukee of the American Hockey League to relieve veteran Pekka Rinne. He played his second game this season and third of his career.He was great, Predators center Ryan Johansen said of Saros. The only goal they had was they skated behind our net, bounced it off his back and (the puck) barely crossed the goal line.He also praised Hellebuyck.I thought he was fantastic, Johansen said of Hellebuyck. The way their team has been playing, at home with a lot of pressure on, especially us beating them in Nashville with five goals, he deserves a lot of credit tonight. He played a great game.The victory was Winnipegs fourth straight at home.Nashville had scored three power-play goals against the Jets in Fridays win, but was 0 for 5 on Sunday. Winnipeg was 0 for 4.Predators coach Peter Laviolette called Saros play outstanding and said a spell of not controlling the play in the second period was costly for his team.Plenty of chances. Just couldnt seem to score, couldnt get it done, he said.Stafford, who missed 15 games with an injury this season, scored his first with a wraparound at 15:21 of the second period.The Jets are 7-0 when leading after two periods this season.Scheifele scored his 12th goal of the season, tying him with teammate Patrik Laine, with 42 seconds left. Lowry got his sixth with 10 seconds remaining.Nashville fired 11 shots during two power plays in the third period, but couldnt beat Hellebuyck.Just lately Ive been feeling in that groove, Hellebuyck said. Ive liked the way Ive been playing.Although they scored five goals last game, I still like the way I feel and Im not losing my confidence from a goal here or there. I could see everything tonight and I had a little luck, too. Sometimes the puck just hits you.Jets coach Paul Maurice said everyone contributed and Hellebuyck stood out.Real good goaltending tonight and lots and lots of effort, Maurice said. Twenty-seven blocked shots.I dont think things were smooth or easy at times with the puck, but usually a real hard effort and really good goaltending, youre going to give yourself a chance. Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. http://www.cheapjerseysnike.com/ . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Authentic Nike Soccer Jerseys . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Cheap Nike Jerseys Free Shipping . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. ORLANDO, Fla. -- The WNBA continues to be the standard-bearer when it comes to hiring women and minorities in top-level positions.The league earned a combined A-plus for its race and gender hiring practices in the report card by The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sports (TIDES) that was released on Wednesday. For the year, the league received A-plus for race and an A for gender with an accumulative 95.5 points, which is just a percentage point below its record of 96.5 set in 2014.Its the 12th straight year in the 20-year existence of the WNBA that the league has posted at least an A for its combined grade on the report issued by the University of Central Floridas TIDES.Dr. Richard Lapchick, the primary author of the report, said the impressive marks go well beyond the fact that its a league for women so diversity might be perceived as a given.I think of college sport where more than 60 percent of the womens college teams are coached by men and more 50 percent of the assistant coaches are men, he said. So it doesnt necessarily matter that its a womens sport.I think they have taken the leadership seriously, have paid attention to diversity right from the start.TIDES also issues annual race and gender report cards for the NBA, NFL, MLB, MLS and college sports. The NBA received a combined A on its most recent report card when it comes to racial and gender hiring practices, while the NFL, MLS, MLB and college sports all received combined grades of B during the last year.But the WNBA continues to be the gold standard among sports leagues because of its large numbers of minorities and women in key leadership positions. It starts at the top where Lisa Borders became the WNBA president in February, making her the second consecutive African-American woman to hold the position after replacing Laurel J.ddddddddddddRichie.Its critically important, Lapchick said of Borders appointment. I think the WNBA has made that example possible for the other sports entities to consider a woman of color to lead their operations.There are 14 women and seven people of color who have held ownership positions with WNBA franchise in 2016. Also this season there were three African-American head coaches, which was the same as 2015, and the number of women head coaches decreased by one this season to five.The recently crowned WNBA champion Los Angeles Sparks have been the shining example of the WNBAs exemplary status in race and gender hiring practices with Magic Johnson as the team owner along with team Christine Simmons and general manager Penny Toler, who are both women of color.I think it was interesting this year that the Sparks won with probably the most diverse front office in the league, Lapchick said.But while most of the numbers were positive for the WNBA, there still seems to be room for improvement. The report card gave the league a D-plus for gender in senior administration after a drastic decrease from 34.4 percent in 2015 to 24.4 percent in 2016. The percentage in this area has been dropping every year since 2016, according to Lapchicks report.This is true across all of the other report cards at the team level in team leadership positions, Lapchick said. There is definite room for improvement. Aside from that the WNBA is ahead of everybody else in virtually all categories and has been for years. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz