Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.12.2018 05:18
Petracca, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Jeff Garlett, Jack Watts, Clayton Oliver F Sam Weideman, Jesse Hogan, Dean Kent FOL Max Ga Antworten

A meeting between F1 team bosses, Bernie Ecclestone and the FIA in Bahrain has ended without agreement on what format the sport should use in qualifying. A new meeting will be held on Thursday to discuss a fresh proposal.Sky Sports understands that the proposal on the table involves a system of aggregate times being used in Q1, Q2 and Q3, with Pirelli providing extra sets of tyres. So the new suggested qualy format apparently involves aggregate times, a word that should only be associated with Tarmac and concrete, tweeted Sky F1 pundit Martin Brundle. Not F1.Have your say: Vote for the format youd like used in qualifying According to Red Bull boss Christian Horner, race promoters and the FIA are reluctant for the sport to return to the format used last season.The bottom line is if we dont agree to a compromise then we are stuck with what we have got and I think everyone agrees that what we currently have isnt right, Horner told Sky Sports News HQ.Weve got a proposal on the table to vote on by Thursday and hopefully we can find a sensible conclusion that gives the right thing for the fans. Claire Williams revealed to Sky Sports News HQ that one of the new proposals for teams to consider was not the 2015 system, or a hybrid of 2015 and 2016s rules, but a completely new format.This is a whole new proposal, the last one was a hybrid that kept the 2016 Q1 and Q2 then brought in 2015 for Q3, she said.I think most people felt that wouldnt achieve what we wanted it to achieve so coming up with a totally revised proposal was the goal for everyone and that is what that meeting was about this morning.Why was qualifying unchanged for the Bahrain GP?FIA president Jean Todt refused to give any details as to what the new proposal was, but hoped it would satisfy fans.You need to be patient, by Thursday you will have all the information, he said. I hope that fans will be happy. Ted Kravitz interviews F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone on F1 Qualifying and other topics. However, even if a new system is approved on Thursday, Williams is unsure if it will be implemented for the Chinese GP later this month, round three of the new F1 season.I think like all these things we want time and we left the changes from Melbourne too late. We are trying to change things as quickly as possible, but when you are flying around the world people are here there and everywhere, said the deputy team principal. It isnt easy coming up with new solutions so if anyone has any ideas please tell us. Also See: Vote for the Qualy format youd like When is the Bahrain GP on Sky? Adidas Stan Smith Cheap Online . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Adidas Stan Smith Cheapest Price . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. http://www.cheapadidasstansmith.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheapest Adidas Stan Smith . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. Adidas Stan Smith Sale . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Friday, August 05Richmond ($2.25) v Collingwood ($1.52), MCG at 7.50pmRichmond:?B David Astbury, Alex Rance, Dylan Grimes HB Jayden Short, Taylor Hunt, Brandon Ellis C Daniel Rioli, Trent Cotchin, Shaun Grigg HF Dustin Martin, Sam Lloyd, Ty Vickery F Bachar Houli, Jack Riewoldt, Adam Marcon FOL Shaun Hampson, Nick Vlastuin, Nathan Drummond I/C Anthony Miles, Oleg Markov, Ben Griffiths, Andrew MooreCollingwood:?B Jonathon Marsh, Nathan J. Brown, Jeremy Howe HB Josh Smith, Ben Reid, Brayden Maynard C Steele Sidebottom, Adam Treloar, James Aish HF Rupert Wills, Travis Cloke, Travis Varcoe F Mason Cox, Jesse White, Ben Crocker FOL Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Taylor Adams I/C Jarryd Blair, Levi Greenwood, Jack Crisp, Marley WilliamsUBET verdict:?All the early money is for the Magpies on the back of their big win last week over the Eagles. Richmond, by contrast, was soundly beaten by GWS and do seem priced to their limit at $2.55.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsSaturday, August 06Sydney Swans ($1.22) v Port Adelaide ($4.35), SCG at 1.45pm?Swans:?B Dane Rampe, Aliir Aliir, Nick Smith HB Jake Lloyd, Heath Grundy, Callum Mills C Harry Cunningham, Josh P. Kennedy, Dan Hannebery HF Jarrad McVeigh, Lance Franklin, Luke Parker F Xavier Richards, Gary Rohan, Dean Towers FOL Sam Naismith, Tom Mitchell, Kieren Jack I/C George Hewett, Isaac Heeney, Toby Nankervis, Tom PapleyPort Adelaide:?B Darcy Byrne-Jones, Logan Austin, Jasper Pittard HB Matthew Broadbent, Tom Clurey, Paul Stewart C Brad Ebert, Ollie Wines, Sam Gray HF Jarman Impey, Charlie Dixon, Chad Wingard F Justin Westhoff, John Butcher, Aaron Young FOL Jackson Trengove, Travis Boak, Robbie Gray I/C Karl Amon, Jared Polec, Brendon Ah Chee, Nathan KrakouerUBET verdict:?Sydney have been incredibly popular in early trade, both outright and at the 26.5 line. Maybe its because theyve won 12 of their last 13 against Port Adelaide?Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsMelbourne ($5.50) v Hawthorn ($1.15), MCG at 2.10pmMelbourne:?B Sam Frost, Tom McDonald, Neville Jetta HB Jayden Hunt, Oscar McDonald, Billy Stretch C Christian Petracca, Bernie Vince, Dom Tyson HF Jeff Garlett, Jack Watts, Clayton Oliver F Sam Weideman, Jesse Hogan, Dean Kent FOL Max Gawn, Nathan Jones, Jack Viney I/C Angus Brayshaw, Aaron Vandenberg, Tomas Bugg, James HarmesHawthorn:?B Taylor Duryea, James Frawley, Ben Stratton HB Shaun Burgoyne, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall C Isaac Smith, Sam Mitchell, Bradley Hill HF Luke Breust, Jack Gunston, Will Langford F Tim OBrien, Ben McEvoy, Cyril Rioli FOL Jonathon Ceglar, Jordan Lewis, Luke Hodge I/C Kaiden Brand, Brendan Whitecross, Jonathan ORourke, James SicilyUBET verdict:?Much like the Swans, Hawthorn has also come in for serious consideration early in the piece. Now $3.25 in for the title, the Hawks will be anchoring more than a few AFL multis.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsGold Coast Suns ($6.25) v GWS Giants ($1.12), Metricon Stadium at 4.35pm?Suns:?B Sean Lemmens, Steven May, Kade Kolodjashnij HB Jarrod Harbrow, Rory Thompson, Alex Sexton C Joshua Schoenfeld, Mitch Hallahan, Matt Shaw HF Brandon Matera, Tom J. Lynch, Jarrad Grant F Sam Day, Peter Wright, Ryan Davis FOL Tom Nicholls, Jack Martin, Touk Miller I/C Matt Rosa, Callum Ah Chee, Jesse Joyce, Jarrod GarlettGiants:?B Phil Davis, Joel Patfull, Nick Haynes HB Zac Williams, Heath Shaw, Nathan Wilson C Josh Kelly, Callan Ward, Adam Tomlinson HF Sam J. Reid, Jeremy Cameron, Steve Johnson F Devon Smith, Jonathon Patton, Toby Greene FOL Rory Lobb, Stephen Coniglio, Ryan Griffen I/C Shane Mumford, Lachie Whitfield, Harrison Himmelberg, Tom ScullyUBET verdict:?GWS have won three straight against the Gold Coast and there a stack of takers for the away team here. Equal second on the ladder with four other sides, the Giants will be keen for a percentage-boosting win.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsWestern Bulldogs ($2.15) v North Melbourne ($1.70), Etihad Stadium at 7.25pmBulldogs:?B Dale Morris, Fletcher Roberts, Easton Wood HB Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Lin Jong, Jake Stringer, Clay Smith F Tory Dickson, Tom Boyd, Caleb Daniel FOL Jordan Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Josh Dunkley I/C Nathan Hrovat, Zaine Cordy, Lukas Webb, Shane BiggsNorth Melbourne:?B Scott D. Thompson, Michael Firrito, Aaron Mullett HB Jamie Macmillan, Robbie Tarrant, Nick Dal Santo C Sam Gibson, Daniel Wells, Ryan Clarke HF Lindsay Thomas, Ben Brown, Brent Harvey F Jed Anderson, Drew Petrie, Jack Ziebell FOL Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Trent Dumont I/C Brad McKenzie, Ben Cunnington, Shaun Atley, Majak DawUBET verdict:?Seventh versus eighth on the table, this contestt will have a big bearing on the make-up of the finals.dddddddddddd Due to the congested nature of the table, the Kangas can potentially jump back into the top four with a win. Punters expect them to do so.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsAdelaide ($1.01) v Brisbane Lions ($17), Adelaide Oval at 7.40pm?Adelaide:?B Kyle Cheney, Daniel Talia, Rory Laird HB Luke Brown, Kyle Hartigan, Brodie Smith C David Mackay, Rory Sloane, Rory Atkins HF Charlie Cameron, Josh Jenkins, Tom Lynch F Richard Douglas, Taylor Walker, Eddie Betts FOL Reilly OBrien, Brad Crouch, Matt Crouch I/C Jake Lever, Paul Seedsman, Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Jarryd LyonsLions:?B Josh Walker, Daniel Merrett, Darcy Gardiner HB Liam Dawson, Harris Andrews, Sam Mayes C Tom Rockliff, Ben Keays, Lewis Taylor HF Pearce Hanley, Matthew Hammelmann, Eric Hipwood F Josh Green, Josh Schache, Ryan Bastinac FOL Archie Smith, Daniel Rich, Mitch Robinson I/C Dayne Zorko, Nick Robertson, Rhys Mathieson, Ryan LesterUBET verdict:?For the second time in as many weeks the Crows have come up $1.01 favourties. Needless to say, few want them at the Black Caviar-like odds, but theres some interest in Adelaide at the 76.5 line.Sunday, August 7Carlton ($2.45) v St Kilda ($1.55), MCG at 1.10pmCarlton:?B Simon White, Lachie Plowman, Sam Rowe HB Zach Tuohy, Sam Docherty, Kade Simpson C Blaine Boekhorst, Patrick Cripps, Ed Curnow HF Dennis Armfield, Matthew Kreuzer, Matthew Wright F Dylan Buckley, Levi Casboult, Jack Silvagni FOL Andrew Phillips, Bryce Gibbs, Sam Kerridge?I/C Jacob Weitering, Dale Thomas, Andrew Walker, Nick Graham, Liam Sumner, Mark Whiley, Andrejs Everitt (Three to be omitted)St Kilda:?B Dylan Roberton, Sean Dempster, Jarryn Geary HB Jack Newnes, Sam Gilbert, Leigh Montagna C Shane Savage, Sebastian Ross, Blake Acres HF Maverick Weller, Nick Riewoldt, Jack Billings F Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Nathan Wright FOL Tom Hickey, Luke Dunstan, Jack Steven?I/C David Armitage, Jade Gresham, Sam Fisher, Daniel McKenzie, Cameron Shenton, Darren Minchington, Jason Holmes (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Still a mathematical chance to make the eight, the Saints have been the better tried of the two with funds flowing their way at a 2:1 ratio. History does suggest a different result; Carlton has won four of their last five match-ups.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsGeelong ($1.01) v Essendon ($17), Etihad Stadium at 3.20pm?Geelong:?B Andrew Mackie, Harry Taylor, Corey Enright HB Jed Bews, Tom Lonergan, Lachie Henderson C Cameron Guthrie, Joel Selwood, Mark Blicavs HF Scott Selwood, Zac Smith, Steven Motlop F Jimmy Bartel, Tom Hawkins, Daniel Menzel FOL Rhys Stanley, Patrick Dangerfield, Mitch Duncan?I/C Josh Caddy, Nakia Cockatoo, Josh Cowan, Shane Kersten, Darcy Lang, Sam Menegola, Tom Ruggles (Three to be omitted)Essendon:?B Matt Dea, Michael Hartley, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti HB Martin Gleeson, Aaron Francis, Courtenay Dempsey C Zach Merrett, David Zaharakis, Jackson Merrett HF James Kelly, Patrick Ambrose, Mitch Brown F Jayden Laverde, Joe Daniher, Adam Cooney FOL Matthew Leuenberger, Craig Bird, Brendon Goddard?I/C Darcy Parish, Mason Redman, Kyle Langford, Will Hams, Conor McKenna, James Polkinghorne, Sam Grimley (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?An opening line of 69.5 was set by our traders and, if you use the early wagering indicators as a guide, that figure will rise with the popular pick being Geelong at the minus.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selectionsFremantle ($4.35) v West Coast Eagles ($1.22), Subiaco Oval at 4.40pmFremantle:?B Sam Collins, Alex Silvagni, Lee Spurr HB Tommy Sheridan, Garrick Ibbotson, Hayden Crozier C Danyle Pearce, Lachie Neale, Lachie Weller HF Hayden Ballantyne, Chris Mayne, Michael Walters F Shane Yarran, Matthew Pavlich, Zac Clarke FOL Aaron Sandilands, David Mundy, Stephen Hill?I/C Cameron Sutcliffe, Matt Taberner, Matt de Boer, Ed Langdon, Darcy Tucker, Michael Apeness, Ethan Hughes (Three to be omitted)West Coast Eagles:?B Shannon Hurn, Will Schofield, Thomas Barrass HB Brad Sheppard, Jeremy McGovern, Sharrod Wellingham C Chris Masten, Matt Priddis, Jamie Cripps HF Mark LeCras, Jack Darling, Mark Hutchings F Scott Lycett, Josh J. Kennedy, Josh Hill FOL Nic Naitanui, Andrew Gaff, Luke Shuey I/C Dom Sheed, Elliot Yeo, Jack Redden, Xavier Ellis, Lewis Jetta, Simon Tunbridge, Jackson Nelson (Three to be omitted)UBET verdict:?Neither side is inspiring much interest at this stage, but the majority of what we have seen so far has been for the Eagles, both outright and with the handicap.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selections Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz