Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.09.2018 01:07
ad coach in the 36-year-old Walton, have struggled with injuries following their surprising 9-7 start after posting a franchise- Antworten

NEW YORK -- Lakers?coach Luke Walton challenged his players after the team suffered its eighth straight loss Wednesday night in?Brooklyn, dropping Los Angeles to 10-18.He raised his voice. He got his point across today, Lakers guard Nick Young said of Walton, a first-year coach. Just mentally being soft and calling us out. We got to step up to the plate. I know Im not soft. My teammates arent soft, so we got to show him and prove ourselves.Lakers forward Larry Nance Jr.?pointed out that Walton, known for his laid-back demeanor, has raised his voice before.Luke is a players coach, but he can get onto us, Nance said.Walton pointed out after his teams?107-97 defeat how the Lakers squandered little moments in the game that I felt we couldve made a little distance and we casually approached as a group.He added: As a group, as a team, weve got a lot to learn about winning and how hard it is. Its frustrating, but its where were at. Its like I told the guys, were going to find a way out. When that is, time will tell.The young Lakers, who are led by the leagues youngest head coach in the 36-year-old Walton, have struggled with injuries following their surprising 9-7 start after posting a franchise-worst 17-65 record last season.He came in, said what he said, and it was just a challenge, said Lakers guard DAngelo Russell. The best thing about it is we got practice [Thursday]. We get to see who really takes what he says and goes with it and who takes what he says and it goes through one ear and out the other.The Lakers will play the 76ers in Philadelphia on Friday. The game will be televised by ESPN.When asked what the Lakers should focus on heading into Fridays game, Russell said: I dont want to talk about the problems anymore. I dont want to come together as a group and talk. I want to get a great practice in and go down there [to Philadelphia] and dont say nothing. I dont even want us to talk to each other. I just want it to be a straight business approach going into this game.Russell added: Its not what these fans are used to. Its not what Coach is used to. Our main focus is turning around the organization, and theres losses here and there, but eight and 10 and 12 in a row -- thats not us. I dont want to talk about it anymore. I dont want guys to speak their minds -- I just want to come in and get to work. Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.nhljerseysauthentic.com/?tag=cheap-auston-matthews-jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Here is a look at some of the top events to keep on your radar Monday:Womens 400-meter final (10:45 p.m. ET): Allyson Felix looks to win her fifth career Olympic gold medal in the 400 final after posting the best time (49.67) of the semifinal heats. The American was originally vying for the 200-400 double in Rio (after competing in the 100 and 200 four years ago in London), but she failed to qualify in the 200 in part because she lost training time due to an ankle injury from earlier in the year. Also keep an eye on Oregon football player Devon Allen, who makes his Olympic debut in the mens 110 hurdle heats.Complete track and field coverageWomens, mens individual events; coverage begins at 1 p.m ET: Simone Biles has already made history by becoming the first American female gymnast to win three golds in one Olympics. Shell look for her fourth when she competes in the balance beam final. Her main challenger might be teammate Laurie Hernandez, who beat Biles in the beam at trials in July.Complete gymnasttics coverageMens omnium, 4:23 p.ddddddddddddm. ET: Mark Cavendish goes from sprint finishes on the road to the oval of the Velodrome, as he looks to win his first Olympic gold medal. The winner of 30 Tour de France stages, Cavendish looks to catch defending Olympic champ Lasse Norman Hansen of Denmark.Complete cycling coverageWomens open-water 10km: After months of reports and tests and doubts about the water quality in Rio, racers will swim along Copacabana Beach for 6.2 miles. What debris does or doesnt show up along the course will potentially depend on wind conditions and currents.Complete swimming coverageQuarterfinals, U.S. Women versus Brazil, 1:10 p.m. ET: After going 3-0 in group play, the defending champion U.S. team must get past host Brazil in their first match of the knockout round. The other matchups: Italy-China, Australia-Hungary and Russia-Spain.Complete water polo coverage China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz