Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.12.2018 03:10
t a tired arm and (his) stuff went away, manager Terry Collins said. But he said theres no pain.Cespedes and Syndergaard were se Antworten

NEW YORK -- Its been more than a century since a National League starting pitcher was as perfect as Stephen Strasburg so far.Strasburg stayed undefeated, winning a marquee matchup against an ailing Noah Syndergaard by tossing seven innings of two-hit ball Friday night that sent the Washington Nationals to a 3-1 victory over the banged-up New York Mets.Clint Robinson hit a two-run homer for the Nationals, going deep for the second consecutive night, and Daniel Murphy added an RBI double against his former team. Strasburg (12-0) struck out nine and became the first NL starter in 104 years to win his first 12 decisions in a season. He has won a franchise-record 15 straight since September.Just shows how good they swing on the days I pitch, I guess, Strasburg said with a laugh.Oliver Perez and Blake Treinen combined to escape an eighth-inning jam, and Washington extended its NL East lead to four games over the Mets after dropping the opener of the four-game set Thursday night.Series like this, they tend to be, who makes the least amount of mistakes -- and we didnt make very many mistakes tonight, Nationals closer Jonathan Papelbon said.Syndergaard (9-4) and slugger Yoenis Cespedes left early with injuries, hours after New York announced that struggling pitcher Matt Harvey will have season-ending surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome.Cespedes was pulled after three innings with a strained right quadriceps and said he hopes to return after the All-Star break. The slugger got hurt chasing Murphys double to deep center field in the third and was replaced by Juan Lagares in the fourth.With his velocity dipping, Syndergaard exited in the fifth with arm fatigue that was not elbow-related, the Mets said. The big right-hander has been pitching with a bone spur in his right elbow that he called pretty insignificant.His arm went dead. Hes got a tired arm and (his) stuff went away, manager Terry Collins said. But he said theres no pain.Cespedes and Syndergaard were selected for the All-Star Game on Tuesday in San Diego, but both are unlikely to participate, Collins said. They are expected to be examined Saturday.Its disappointing, but there will be a lot more, Syndergaard said. Its a long season, you put a lot of wear and tear on your body, just right now I think I need a little break.Strasburg also was picked for the NL squad but was replaced on the roster Friday by Washington teammate Max Scherzer. Strasburg came off the disabled list this week and wont pitch in the Midsummer Classic as a precaution. The right-hander is from San Diego and plans to attend the game, the Nationals said.They came to me and they said that that was what they were thinking, Strasburg said. In my head, Im like, I want to make up for the two starts I missed, so hopefully be able to start the first game back and get the second half going right.After tossing 6 2/3 innings Sunday against Cincinnati in his return from an upper back strain, Strasburg was pulled with a no-hitter intact because he had already thrown 109 pitches.This time, he held New York hitless until Asdrubal Cabrera homered leading off the fifth. Brandon Nimmo followed with a single, but the Mets didnt do much else until the eighth.I think the DL stint, good thing was that it wasnt something that was impacting my throwing arm, Strasburg said. So it wasnt really like a big process to try and get back into things. I think my arm felt good. When my trap and back subsided a little bit, I was able to throw in between and maintain what Ive been working on.Papelbon pitched a perfect ninth for his 18th save in 20 chances. With his 367th save, he tied Jeff Reardon for ninth on the career list.It was the first matchup between Syndergaard and Strasburg, who is 3-0 with a 1.83 ERA in three outings against the Mets this year. He became the first NL starter to begin 12-0 since Hall of Famer Rube Marquard opened 18-0 for the New York Giants in 1912.Speaks for itself, man, Papelbon said.Washington improved to 15-1 with Strasburg on the mound this year. He is the only qualified starter in the majors without a loss.I think this year he has become a more complete pitcher than Ive personally seen in the past, Mets second baseman Neil Walker said. So, hes as advertised.New York dropped to 7-2 on an 11-game homestand, its longest of the season.The start was delayed 37 minutes by rain.TAKE THAT!Murphy, booed again by the Citi Field crowd of 35,030, has hit safely in all 11 games against the Mets since they let him leave as a free agent in the offseason. Hes batting .409 with 15 RBI and five of his career-high 15 homers vs. New York.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: 1B Ryan Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a left rib cage strain.Mets: Rookie RHP Seth Lugo relieved Syndergaard with New York trailing 3-0 and tossed two hitless innings.UP NEXTScherzer (9-6, 3.21 ERA) pitches Saturday night against RHP Logan Verrett (3-5, 4.01), who starts in place of Harvey. Cheap Nike Zoom Shoes Free Shipping . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Cheap Nike Zoom Shoes . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. http://www.cheapnikezoom.com/ .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap Nike Zoom Wholesale . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Nike Zoom Shoes On Sale . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. The Minnesota Lynx will try to regain sole possession of first place in the Western Conference when they play host to the Washington Mystics on Friday night at Target Center in Minneapolis, Minn.Minnesota (22-5) and the Los Angeles Sparks are tied atop the Western Conference standings after the Sparks beat the San Antonio Stars on Thursday.Washington (10-16) is fifth in the Eastern Conference, two games behind the fourth-place Indiana Fever and 8 1/2 games back of the first-place New York Liberty.Minnesota is coming off a 92-80 victory over the Seattle Storm after suffering an 84-80 loss to the Connecticut Sun in its first game after the Olympic break. Lindsay Whalen scored a season-high 24 points in the win over Seattle. The Lynx trailed 47-41 at the half.The Lynx has won seven of its last eight games and nine of 11 to keep pace with Los Angeles, which will play host to the Lynx on Sept. 6 in a game that could be a big factor in determining the Western Conference champion.Minnesota will play fourr of its last five games on the road after concluding its current three-game homestand against Connecticut on Sunday.dddddddddddd.Washington posted a 92-69 victory over Indiana in its first game after the Olympic break but then suffered an 85-74 loss to the San Antonio Stars. Tayler Hill scored 25 points in the loss, but the Mystics shot just 33.8 percent from the field and 64.9 percent from the free-throw line.Minnesota and Washington have already met twice this season. Minnesota beat Washington 83-76 on June 11, but the Mystics handed the Lynx a stunning 87-63 loss on June 26.Seimone Augustus scored 21 points for Minnesota in the first meeting. In the second game, Emma Meesseman scored 20 points for Washington, which shot 47.1 percent while holding the Lynx to 37.7-percent shooting. Minnesota star Maya Moore was held to five points on 2-of-9 shooting in that contest. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz