Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.12.2018 05:22
eceiver finds his way, particularly when the highs like the ones Sammie Coates provided in Pittsburghs clinical 31-13 win over t Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Gaining Ben Roethlisbergers trust can be a difficult process for any new Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver. Once its earned, however, its unshakeable.Drops. Busted routes. Mental miscues. Roethlisberger can live with the mistakes as a receiver finds his way, particularly when the highs like the ones Sammie Coates provided in Pittsburghs clinical 31-13 win over the New York Jets on Sunday are so giddy.Coates sandwiched a pair of touchdown receptions around a very visible case of nerves as the Steelers (4-1) pulled away from the Jets (1-4) in the second half. The second-year wide receiver hauled in a 72-yard catch-and-run for a score on Pittsburghs first possession and cradled a 5-yard score late in the fourth quarter. In between were a handful of grabs of varying difficulty Coates couldnt quite corral and a cut on his left hand that required stitches.Yet Roethlisberger kept coming back to Coates again and again.He hurts as bad as anybody when he drops a ball, Roethlisberger said. But I want him to know ... Im going to come back to you. I believe in you. I believe in everybody on this team and he showed why I have that faith in him.Coates finished with six receptions for a career-high 139 yards and the two scores. He is averaging 23.2 yards per reception this season and is just the second player in team history with a 40-yard reception in five straight games while becoming the deep threat the Steelers needed with Martavis Bryant serving a yearlong suspension for violating the leagues drug policy. Not that Coates is ready to relax. As gaudy as his numbers were, he knows they could have been even better.I still left a lot on the field, he said. Ill worry about what I left on the field and work on that grow from that, not what Ive done because thats part of my game, thats what Im supposed to do.Ben Roethlisberger finished with 380 yards passing and four touchdowns against a New York defense missing star cornerback Darrelle Revis . Running back LeVeon Bell added 158 yards of total offense, including a career-high nine receptions. Roethlisbergers 15 touchdowns through Pittsburghs first five games are a club record. He did it on Sunday behind an offensive line that didnt miss a step with right tackle Marcus Gilbert sidelined. Roethlisberger was sacked just once and rarely pressured while dropping back 48 times.Our guys were just phenomenal, Roethlisberger said. They are the catalyst for us. They drive us.NO REGRETSNew Yorks Ryan Fitzpatrick avoided the interceptions that have plagued him this season, completing 25 of 38 for 265 yards and a touchdown to Brandon Marshall. Yet the Jets also mustered little offense in the second half and couldnt keep up as the Steelers put together clinical scoring drive after clinical scoring drive.New York also punted twice in the fourth quarter while down 11, once on fourth-and-1 at its 34 and again on fourth-and-2 at midfield, though coach Todd Bowles believes he made the right call both times. Pittsburgh finally put New York away following the second kick, going 79 yards in 12 plays to improve to 10-1 all-time at home against New York.Time travel doesnt work in life, Bowles said. It was a mistake if you look at it that way.Marshall, who finished with eight receptions for 114 yards, wasnt in the mood to second-guess his coach.We have a good defense with star players on it and (Bowles) thought we could get a stop, he said. It didnt work out the way we wanted, but you cant fault him for the decisions.DE-CLEATEDBrown planned to wear cleats honoring boxing great Muhammad Ali, just as he did the week before in cleats that featured a sketch of golfer Arnold Palmer. Brown was told before the kickoff he needed to switch shoes or face a fine.I thought I was OK but it turned out I wasnt, he said. I made an adjustment.Brown also toned down his hip-gyrating (and fine inducing) TD celebrations, opting to simply hand the ball to a fan after catching a 5-yard score in the fourth quarter.Wasnt time to really put the pumps in, Brown said. Got to save them for when its a great moment.TRAINERS ROOMJets: Linebacker David Harris (hamstring), center Nick Mangold (knee), cornerback Darryl Roberts (shoulder) left and did not return.Steelers: Defensive end Cam Heyward, whose three sacks lead the team, underwent an MRI on his hamstring after leaving in the first half. Heyward indicated afterward he miss time.UP NEXTJets: travel to Arizona to take on the Cardinals on Monday Night Football on Oct. 17.Steelers: continue their three-game swing against AFC East teams when they visit the Dolphins.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---This story has been corrected to show the Steelers are 10-1 at home against New York Nike Dunk Cheap Wholesale .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Nike Dunks For Sale Online . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.nikedunkcheap.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Nike Dunk Cheap China .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Nike Dunk Shoes For Sale . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.MINNEAPOLIS -- Everything about Nikola Pekovic is big. Big muscles. Big scowl. Big tattoos. Now he has a contract to match. In giving the 27-year-old Pekovic a five-year deal that could be worth more than $60 million with incentives, the Timberwolves are bucking a trend that has started to take over the NBA. While so many other teams are starting to play small ball, the Wolves are going big. Theyve decided to jump on Pekovics broad shoulders and see how far the Montenegrin centre can carry them in a league that is getting smaller and smaller by the day. "A lot of people have asked me about centres in this league and whats happened is theyre almost a dinosaur," Timberwolves president of basketball operations Flip Saunders said Friday. "Many teams have gone to stretch-type playing and theyve done that because they dont have the ability to have somebody that they can put down on the block that has the ability to score on the block on a consistent basis. Thats something that Pek can do. With Peks physicality and along with Kevin Love we feel like we have two power players that can really be forces around the basket." The Miami Heat have won two straight titles with undersized Chris Bosh playing the bulk of the minutes at centre. Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman often used 6-foot-6 Chuck Hayes at centre when he coached the Houston Rockets. The Boston Celtics stayed relevant in large part thanks to Kevin Garnetts willingness to move from power forward to centre. In Pekovic, Saunders sees an opportunity to create mismatches against teams that try to go small against them, to punish them in the paint and pound them on the glass with the burly big man and Love, perhaps the leagues best rebounder. "I know the league is getting smaller and many teams in the (centre) position are playing guys from (power forward) ... So Im just happy to be here and be maybe one of the few old-fashioned centres who are going to play in the low post," Pekovic said. "Im just going to keep being that." Saunders called Pekovic one of the top two or three low-post centres in the game, and the numbers would support that. In his third season, he averaged 16.3 points and 8.8 rebounds and shot 52 per cent from the floor while shooting an impressive 74.4 per cent on free throws. Tim Duncan was named All-NBA first team centre during an incredible season for the San Antonio Spurs last year, but his career is entering the twilight phase. That may leave Marc Gasol from Memphis and Houstons Dwight Howard, who isnt as polished in the post butt remains a tremendous force, as the other players who could be above Pekovic in the centre pecking order from an offensive standpoint.dddddddddddd And despite the trend to go small, three of the four teams in the conference finals last season -- Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis -- had a huge presence in the post. In Minnesota he will team with Love and Ricky Rubio to form the core of what many consider to be an up-and-coming franchise. The Wolves havent made the playoffs since 2004. But if they can stay healthy -- Pekovic has missed 39 games in the last two seasons due to injury and Love only played 18 last year -- they believe that dubious skid will come to an end this year. Pekovic said his goal is to play in all 82 games during the regular season and Saunders said the team is looking at some of its training practices to try and reduce the wear and tear on a players body. Saunders believes Pekovic has trained too much at times and spent too much time in the weight room and that a more efficient program could help him. "I think there has to be a meeting of the minds of getting all people together and really getting a good plan and good format that players are doing the right thing and theyre not over-training parts of their body," Saunders said. Negotiations with Pekovics agent Jeff Schwartz dragged on for about a month and a half before Saunders added the fifth year on Tuesday to get the deal done. All of a sudden, Pekovic had gone from an unknown big man who appeared lost at times during his rookie season to a $60 million centerpiece of a franchises quest for redemption. "My agent asked me when we closed the deal, he asked me how do you feel," Pekovic said. "I said I still dont know. I still feel like unbelievable. I came like three years ago and I was basically not even a backup centre, nothing. I was kind of fighting for my position. ... I know that I was really fighting and pushing for this. Im really happy that all this happened." He also made it clear to Schwartz from the day the market opened on July 1 that he wanted to remain in Minnesota. While many other players have left smaller markets for more glamorous locales, Pekovic has warmed to Minnesotas icy climate and feels at home while fishing on one of the states 10,000 lakes. "People asked me, where do you want to live," Pekovic said. "I dont want to go to a bigger city. I just like it here. I like everything. I know its a little cold in the winter but you just get used (to it.). Its my fourth year here. Im basically a Minneapolis guy." ------ Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz