Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.12.2018 05:23
ies at 415. His 694 career wins are eighth all-time in NCAA history.Minnesota has won five straight regular-season conference ti Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota mens hockey coach Don Lucia has agreed to a two-year contract extension through the 2018-19 season.The university announced the deal on Thursday, the day before the season opener for the Gophers at Alaska Anchorage.Lucia has begun his 18th season at Minnesota and his 30th season overall as a college head coach. Lucia guided the Gophers to NCAA championships in 2002 and 2003 and has the program record for coaching victories at 415. His 694 career wins are eighth all-time in NCAA history.Minnesota has won five straight regular-season conference titles, matching an NCAA record. That includes the last two years the Gophers played in the Western Collegiate Hockey Association and the first three years of the Big Ten hockey league. Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Discount Baseball Jerseys . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysauthenticchina.com/ . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Nike MLB Jerseys From China . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Stitched MLB Jerseys . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. CLEVELAND -- Aroldis Chapman admitted he was a little tired following Saturdays 7-6 win over the Cleveland Indians.Chapman (3-0) struck out four in the final 2 1/3 innings and Brian McCanns RBI double with two outs in the 11th gave New York its second win in three days over the AL Central-leading Indians.Chapman, after recording four outs in the ninth and 10th, came out for one more inning after McCanns clutch hit.I was trying to save energy because the game was tied in case I was going to have to go out again, Chapman said through a translator. This is a huge win for us.Yankees manager Joe Girardi said Chapman wouldnt have pitched the 11th had the game remained tied.We had to use the `pen hard, Girardi said. Weve got time off coming so I was willing to do it.All-Star Carlos Beltran, who was 3 for 6, started the winning rally off Tommy Hunter (2-2) with a two-out single. McCanns line drive hit on the track in right field and bounced over the head of Abraham Almonte, scoring pinch-runner Ronald Torreyes.McCann was also 3 for 6.Brett Gardner gave New York a 6-5 lead in the sixth with a three-run triple. Jose Ramirez, driving in his third run, singled with two out in the seventh off Dellin Betances to even the game.Chapman struck out Juan Uribe on a 100 mph fastball with two on to end the ninth.Francisco Lindor singled off Andrew Miller to start the inning. Mike Napoli walked on a 3-2 pitch. Lindor was called out for interference by third base umpire Tom Hallion after running into third baseman Chase Headley, who moving into position to field Carlos Santanas ground ball.Indians manager Terry Francona argued the call with Hallion.I can see why it had been called, but I really disagree with it, Francona said. I told him it wasnt Headleys ball, it was (shortstop Didi) Gregorius. Frankie was watching Gregorius and he hit the third baseman hard.Miller struck out Jose Ramirez, which brought Chapman into the game.All-Star right-hander Danny Salazar allowed a season-high six runs in 5 2/3 innings.CC Sabathhia, who pitched for Cleveland from 2001-08, allowed five runs in 5 2/3 innings.ddddddddddddSalazar retired the first two hitters in the sixth, but Headley and Rob Refsnyder singled. Alex Rodriguez, out of the lineup for the fourth straight game, batted for Aaron Hicks and walked on a seven-pitch at-bat to load the bases.I certainly felt good, Rodriguez said. I felt confident. I wanted to get a good pitch to hit. Anytime I get in there, Im happy and ready to contribute. My time will come. Ill be ready when they call my name.Betances relieved Sabathia in the sixth, but the All-Star couldnt hold the lead the following inning with Ramirezs single tying the game.Gregorius, who hit a two-run homer in the third, preserved the tie with a diving stop of Uribes grounder and threw to second for a force play.JUDGE SIDELINEDOutfielder Aaron Judge, playing at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes Barre, will not participate in baseball activities for a while after injuring his left knee Friday night. The Yankees announced he had an MRI on Saturday that revealed a mild PCL sprain and a bone bruise, and he will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Judge, the Yankees first-round draft pick in 2013, is hitting .261 with 16 homers and 54 RBI in 83 games.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: 1B Mark Teixeira (right knee soreness) was given the day off to rest, but Girardi expects him to play Sunday in the final game before the All-Star break.Indians: A timetable for when OF Michael Brantley (sore right shoulder) begins a minor league rehab assignment will be decided Sunday. Brantley had surgery in November and has been on the disabled list twice this season.UP NEXTYankees: RHP Masahiro Tanaka makes his team-high 18th start Sunday. He has at least six strikeouts in each of his last three outings.Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco went 1-0 with a 1.84 ERA and 19 strikeouts in two starts against the Yankees last year. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz