Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.12.2018 08:33
nd top-ranked Duke beat No. 21 Rhode Island 75-65 on Sunday in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off title game.The sophomore guard made eigh Antworten

UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Luke Kennard scored 24 points and top-ranked Duke beat No. 21 Rhode Island 75-65 on Sunday in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off title game.The sophomore guard made eight of his 11 shots from the floor, including 4 of 5 from 3-point range for the Blue Devils (4-1). Amile Jefferson added 17 points and 15 rebounds.Jared Terrell led Rhode Island (4-1) with 22 points, and Martin Hassan added 15. Duke held Rams star E.C. Matthews to nine points, more than 10 below his season average.NO. 8 VIRGINIA 62, YALE 38CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Marial Shayok scored 15 points and No. 8 Virginia held Yale scoreless for a stretch of nearly 9 minutes in the second half.Freshman Kyle Guy added 12 points for the Cavaliers (3-0), eight during a 16-0 second-half run that turned a 37-33 lead into a rout.Blake Reynolds led Yale (2-1) with 10 points. The Bulldogs arrived averaging 93.5 points, had an early 8-0 burst and then never found any rhythm again. They made only 16 of 48 field goal tries.NO. 19 WEST VIRGINIA 100, NEW HAMPSHIRE 41MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Esa Ahmad tied a career-high with 14 points, Nathan Adrian added 12 and West Virginia routed New Hampshire on Sunday.The Mountaineers (3-0) started off a little stale in the opening minutes, trailing the Wildcats (2-2) 4-1 after 1:52, but then went on a 22-2 run over the next 6:30 to take a 23-6 lead.Iba Camera 10 points and 12 rebounds for New Hampshire.NO. 20 IOWA STATE 130, THE CITADEL 63AMES, Iowa -- Monte Morris had 17 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists for the fifth triple-double in Iowa State history and the Cyclones set a program record for points in a game.Naz Mitrou-Long had 26 points for Iowa State (3-0). The Cyclones broke the school record of 129 set against Northeastern Illinois in 1978.Iowa State held the Bulldogs (2-2) -- who entered play averaging a national-best 112.2 points a game -- to 22 in the first half. Quayson Williams had 15 for the Bulldogs.NO. 24 CINCINNATI 71, PENN STATE 50UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Kyle Washington had 16 points and 17 rebounds and Cincinnati beat Penn State 71-50 in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off consolation game.Jacob Evans added 14 points for the Bearcats (3-1). Shep Garner had 20 points for Penn State (2-3). Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Cheap Jerseys China .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschina.info/ .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. The odds of wearing a representative jersey this year seemed slim for Sydney Roosters prop Dylan Napa.But seven months after copping a State of Origin ban, Napa has returned to the scene of his Emerging Maroons nightmare donning the green and gold.And this time hes determined not to let another representative chance slip.Napa, 23, said he was proud of himself after returning to Brisbane to train with a star-studded Prime Ministers XIII before flying out for Port Moresby on Thursday.They play a PNG XIII on Saturday in what will be a genuine trial for a spot in the 24-strong Four Nations squad to be named next month.I am so proud of putting on a rep jersey again, Napa said.The last time Napa was in Brisbane for a representative camp it didnt end well.Napa was among eight players suspended from 2016 Origin duty after breaking curfew at a pre-season Emerging Maroons camp.The eight Queenslanders were essentially punished again when Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga also honoured the Maroons ban in picking his side for Mays trans-Tasman Test.Now, it seems all is forgiven.Meninga picked Napa in a full strength PMs XIII featuring Test incumbents Greg Inglis, Blake Ferguson, Semi Radradra and Josh Dugan.It was no secret how disappointed I was, Napa said of his Origin ban.I have no one to bllame but myself.ddddddddddddHowever, I felt I have learned from that mistake.Now I have put myself back in a position to be selected - I am proud of that.The hard work starts on Saturday and I cant wait.Napa finished the season strongly for the Roosters to ensure a crack at representative redemption with the Kangaroos.He was not taking a Four Nations spot for granted but claimed a Kangaroos berth was up for grabs on Saturday.I am very honoured to be picked in this team, its star studded, said Napa, who earned Queensland 18th man honours last year.And its no secret that it is a trial for the Four Nations which is a goal of mine.I think they have a fair idea of who is going but spots are up for grabs.It will mark the second trip to PNG for Napa, who made the 2014 PMs XIII.The sometimes lop-sided scoreline over the years may suggest otherwise, but Napa believed the PNG outfit would provide a fitting Kangaroos trial for players.As soon as you catch the ball there are three or four surrounding you ready to take your head off, Napa smiled.They are a pretty physical team and have been developing well for the last three or four years - it will be a test. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz