Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.12.2018 00:27
No disrespect to Per Mertesacker, whos getting that little bit older, but sometimes Arsenal have to sit off with him in the tea Antworten

Arsenal Invincible Ray Parlour says Saturdays trip to Manchester United will be a real examination of his old clubs title credentials. Old Trafford provided the backdrop for some of Parlours biggest highs and lows as an Arsenal player, a 1-0 win in May 2002 securing a Premier League and FA Cup Double barely a year on from a humiliating 6-1 defeat. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass In September 2003, the midfielder was £10,000 out of pocket for his part in the scenes that followed Ruud van Nistelrooys last-minute penalty miss in a 0-0 draw - an escape that helped mould the Gunners unbeaten Premier League season. That 2004 title was their third and most recent under Arsene Wenger, but they travel north for Saturday lunchtimes Sky Live clash unbeaten since August and within two points of top spot, having brought in the likes of Shkodran Mustafi and Granit Xhaka in the summer. The key signings for me were Mustafi and Xhaka. Those two down the spine?have been very strong. Ray Parlour Parlour told Sky Sports News HQ: I look at Arsenal now and think theyre a lot stronger.People were always waiting for that big centre forward, but the key signings for me were Mustafi and Xhaka. Those two down the spine have been very strong, especially Mustafi whos come in next to Koscielny at the back. Dont miss Manchester United v Arsenal on Saturday - upgrade to Sky Sports to get half price for six months No disrespect to Per Mertesacker, whos getting that little bit older, but sometimes Arsenal have to sit off with him in the team. With Mustafi, you can push up that little bit higher and condense the space in midfield. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Its worked so far, but its such a competitive league and this will be a big test. If theyre going to win the title, they have to go to places like Old Trafford and try to get a result.Meetings with United were absolutely the biggest for Parlour, who recalls the 6-1 loss in February 2001 as an awful game to play in and says adrenalin took them to the title in 2002, despite going to Manchester without Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry and Robert Pires. Parlour (R) and Edu were part of the Arsenal side that won the title at Old Trafford in May 2002 As for his memories of the Van Nistelrooy incident, when Martin Keown led a group of Arsenal players in taunting the Dutchman after a series of run-ins, Parlour said: We were out of order, really. Theres loads of things you do in football you regret, but we all got fined by the FA.I remember the letters coming in a couple of weeks later and we said to Martin Keown open yours up first, because you started it. He got fined £20,000, I got done £10,000, Lauren £5,000 and Ashley Cole £5,000 - bit of a nightmare, really. Martin Keown and Parlour taunt Ruud van Nistelrooy following his penalty miss in the Battle of Old Trafford in September 2003 Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Carrick: Title still on Marriner to ref game Sanchez to play for Chile Bellerin injury concern Cheap Blazers Online . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Nike Blazer Sale Online . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. http://www.cheapnikeblazer.com/ . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Nike Blazer Clearance . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Wholesale Blazers . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf.MINNEAPOLIS -- Justin Masterson had no regrets about the pitch that cost him his chance at a no-hitter. Masterson took a no-hit bid into the seventh inning, Michael Brantley hit a bases-loaded triple and the Cleveland Indians beat the Minnesota Twins 7-1 on Sunday to avoid a three-game sweep. Masterson (11-7) had faced the minimum through six, allowing only a hit batter, when Brian Dozier led off the seventh with a broken-bat blooper to centre field that dunked in under the glove of a sliding Drew Stubbs for a double. That not only ended Mastersons attempt at making history, it briefly halted what had been a quick, decisive trip through the Twins lineup. Cleveland catcher Carlos Santana immediately went to the mound to check on the big right-hander. "He said, Maybe we should have started him off with a slider. I said, No, we wanted to challenge guys," Masterson said. "Thats what we do. I dont care if we have no hits or 100 hits, you still have to challenge guys. "Broken bat? Thats what you want. It falls in, but in my mind I get so many balls put in play Im like, somethings going to happen. Theres going to be a hit sometime. So lets just make sure when it does happen, we stay in our game and make sure it doesnt have a trickle-down effect," he added. Besides, by then the Indians were leading 6-0. "I thought what he did was good enough," manager Terry Francona said. The Indians led 3-0 on Mike Aviles sacrifice fly and two-run homer by Jason Kipnis when they loaded the bases with one out in the fifth on a walk to Kipnis and consecutive singles by Nick Swisher and Carlos Santana off starter Scott Diamond (5-9). With right-hander Anthony Swarzak warming in the bullpen, acting manager Terry Steinbach -- in charge because Ron Gardenhire had the flu -- visited Diamond on the mound. Diamond got Mark Reynolds to pop out to first for the second out, but Brantley hit a liner to the wall in right-centre for a standup triple that cleared the bases and ended Diamonds day. The Indians hit Diamond hard even when making outs -- 11 of the balls they put in play were solid line drives. That included Kipnis homer, which bounced off the top of the wall in left for his second opposite-field shot in two days. "My stuff was really bad," Diamond said. "I think I tried to overdo some things, and that kind of led to what happpened.dddddddddddd" Diamond, the Twins best starter last season as a rookie (12-9, 3.59 ERA), gave up six runs, five earned, on seven hits and three walks as the left-hander lost his third straight decision. He hasnt won since beating the Chicago White Sox on June 20, and his ERA rose to 5.53. "It seemed like Is throw one pitch and not be able to come back with the next one," Diamond said. "It was just a matter of trying to focus and not overthink things. I just battled myself the whole time." The Twins scored when Dozier came in from third on Joe Mauers one-out grounder to second that was bobbled by Kipnis for an error, his second in two days. But the first-time All-Star also homered for the second time in two days. "When he hits the ball the other way hes getting rewarded for it and its creating a ton of confidence -- and it should," Francona said. "Right now hes keeping everything fair and hitting everything with authority, and thats a good recipe for success." Masterson, who hadnt pitched since a no-decision against Toronto on July 10, finished the seventh before being pulled after 91 pitches for right-hander C.C. Lee. Masterson, also selected to his first All-Star team this year, was charged with an earned run on one hit and struck out eight in his first victory since June 30 against the White Sox. He lowered his ERA to 3.60 with his 13th quality start of the season. Masterson plunked Aaron Hicks in the elbow in the third inning, but Hicks was thrown out attempting to steal for the second out and Pedro Florimon grounded out to end the inning. That was as much as the Twins could muster against Masterson until the seventh, when Dozier looped the first pitch into shallow centre. NOTES: Indians RHP Corey Kluber could have his next start pushed back a day after leaving Saturday nights 3-2 loss after five innings because of a hip injury. Kluber said Sunday his left hamstring tightened up on him during the game and was sore, but he didnt anticipate missing his next scheduled bullpen session Monday. ... Twins 3B Trevor Plouffe has struck out six straight times -- and he fanned seven times in the series. He was pulled in the eighth for pinch-hitter Doug Bernier, who walked to reach base for the first time in the majors. The infielder was 0 for 4 in two games with the Colorado Rockies in 2008. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz