Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.12.2018 00:27
Saturdays second semi will be between Japanese wild card Naomi Osaka and the Ukraines Elina Svitolina.Second-seeded Radwanska, Antworten

TOKYO -- Defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska defeated Olympic gold medalist Monica Puig easily to set up a semifinal showdown with Caroline Wozniacki at the Pan Pacific Open on Friday.Meanwhile, top-seeded Garbine Muguruza crashed out, meaning Saturdays second semi will be between Japanese wild card Naomi Osaka and the Ukraines Elina Svitolina.Second-seeded Radwanska, of Poland, hit eight aces in overpowering the Puerto Rican 6-2, 6-3.At this level, you have to play well to win by that kind of score, said Radwanska, who also won here in 2011.I knew Monica was in great form, winning the gold, but you just have to go on court and play your game. I was serving great and that helped me a lot.Over nine years, Wozniacki has an 8-4 record against Radwanska, and won their last three matchups.Weve played so many matches everywhere on every surface, its always a great challenge against her., Radwanska said. For me, shes still a top-10 player, even though her ranking dropped a bit. Hopefully, I can serve just as well against her.Wozniacki, world-ranked 28, appears back near her best after ankle, knee, and bicep injuries; she reached the U.S. Open semifinals and continued that form.She beat Polish qualifier Magda Linette 6-4, 6-3. Wozniacki won 79 percent of points on her first serve, including 90 percent in the first set.I enjoyed the rallies, being able to get into a rhythm, and having a good time -- its obviously more fun when youre winning, Wozniacki said.Osaka came from 5-0 down in the second set against Belarussian qualifier Aliaksandra Sasnovich to seal a 6-3, 7-6 (6) win and reach a first WTA semifinal.Osaka overcame a bout of teen tantrums, twice smashing her racket down, and ease off her big serve, to retrieve the second set.It was fun to play, Ive just got to work on my attitude a little bit, she said. I was focusing more on playing the shots instead of the result, at 0-5. I felt she had a great backhand return, so I thought I would mix it up a bit and see what she did. Then I had the confidence to go for my serve again.Svitolina took the opening five games on the way to winning a two-hour fight against French Open champion Muguruza, 6-2, 4-6, 6-3.I dont think she missed a ball in that first set, and after that she was very comfortable, Muguruza said. I was really impressed with her movement, she covered everything. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. http://www.cheapjerseysfromchina.info/ . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. With more action this weekend than a Bruce Willis movie, how is a sports fan to keep up?Sleep becomes an optional extra if youre wanting to stay on top of everything; you also need more than one screen in your house unless you plan on wearing out your remote quick-smart.Rather than write about everything taking place this weekend, weve gone through the must-watches of the NBA and NFL. Get yourself into a comfy position and settle in for the sporting smorgasboard.NBAChicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat (Live on ESPN, Friday @ 12pm AEDT)The Bulls produced their best start to a season since the 90s, when a guy named MJ was on the floor, only to follow up with three losses straight. Now theyre on the second night of a back-to-back against Miami Heat. Coming off of two days rest, the Heat should be primed and ready to go against the Bulls. With Hassan Whiteside leading the charge, the Heat are eighth for defensive rating compared with the Bulls 25th. Can the Bulls run over the Heat or will the tired legs from a heavier weekly schedule be their undoing?Odds: Miami $1.77 vs Chicago $2.05ESPN Pick: Miami to lock down the Bulls. 91-79Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Washington Wizards (Live on ESPN, Saturday @ 11am AEDT)The defending champions opened their season with a perfect 6-0 start, defeating two Eastern Conference rivals in the process, and now they travel to DC for a showdown with Washington. The Wizards, meanwhile, won only one of their opening five games. Can John Wall lead a Wizards resurgence or will King James continue to rule over the Eastern Conference?Odds: Wash $3.5 vs Cleveland $1.3ESPN Pick: Cavs to continue their dominance. 107-82?New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors (Live on ESPN, Sunday @ 11.30am AEDT)Both teams are playing on the second night of a back-to-back, which could make for some interesting viewing. The Knicks have played some exquisite basketball at times this season, only to follow up with a complete shambles of a performance. Raptors players and fans, meanwhile, have marvelled at the work of DeMar DeRozan, the star guard averaging 33.7 points per game through Torontos first six matches. Can the Knicks worst-ranked defence somehow slow down DeRozan, or will the Raptors roll?Odds: Toronto $1.5 vs NYK $2.55ESPN Pick: Toronto at home will feast on the Knicks. 96-87?NFLAtlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles (Live on ESPN, Monday, RedZone from 5amm AEDT)Philadelphia started the season like a freight train, storming through their opening three opponents and making the entire City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection dream of what could happen.dddddddddddd Then came the bye, and everything fell apart; they have since lost four of their next five games and now find themselves fighting it out for a wildcard spot. The Falcons are a different story with the elite offensive duo in Matt Ryan and Julio Jones, and theyre second in the NFC behind only the Dallas Cowboys. Ryan needs 20 more yards to tally 3000 passing yards for the season, while Jones needs only 30 yards to boast 1000 receiving yards.Can the Eagles regain their early season form or will the Falcons claim another scalp?Odds: Philadelphia $1.86 v Atlanta $1.95ESPN Pick: Falcons offence to run riot. 34-16?Kansas City Chiefs vs. Carolina Panthers (Live on ESPN, Monday RedZone from 5am (AEDT)The Chiefs are stuck in the group of hell; with a 6-2 record they sit just behind the AFC West-leading Oakland Raiders (7-2) with the Super Bowl-winning Denver Broncos (6-3) nipping at their heels. The Panthers, the best team in the regular season last year before reaching, and losing, the Super Bowl, lost five of their opening six games before the Round 7 bye. Coach Ron Rivera sent his team away to get their heads right, and theyve responded by winning two in a row.Can the Panthers continue the momentum and push towards a Wildcard spot or will the Chiefs join the Raiders atop the AFC West?Odds: Carolina $1.55 v Kansas City $2.45ESPN Pick: Chiefs to steal one on the road. 24-20?New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks (Live on ESPN, Monday @ 12.30pm AEDT)The 2015 Super Bowl rematch, and the past three games between the two sides have all been decided by four points or under. This season has been a different story, with the Patriots steamrolling their way to a 7-1 record with Super Bowl performances while Seattle have stumbled and fumbled their way to a 4-2-1 record that sees them sit atop the NFC West. A win against the Patriots will truly shake up the standings and help the Seahawks move closer to securing a Wildcard appearance.Odds: New England $1.27 v Seattle $3.70ESPN Pick: Patriots at home to prove too strong. 27-17 Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz