Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.12.2018 06:02
debut Sunday at Carolina. Houston was removed from the physically unable to perform list a day earlier but has not played in a Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston says hes ready to dominate.It will coach Andy Reids call whether he has the chance.The four-time Pro Bowl pass rusher returned to the practice field Thursday with the hopes of making his season debut Sunday at Carolina. Houston was removed from the physically unable to perform list a day earlier but has not played in a game since having surgery to repair his left ACL in February.Feel good. Ready to get back out there with my guys, said Houston, who was voted to the Pro Bowl last season despite missing five games with the bothersome knee. Been grinding, working with the guys. It is just fun to be back out there with them.Houston hurt his knee midway through last season, and at the time the Chiefs believed it had merely been a hyperextension. He rested it in the hopes that it would heal naturally, and played in a playoff win over the Texans. But it was during that game that he said he tweaked it again, and he hardly made it onto the field in a loss to the Patriots that ended the Chiefs season.Houston had the knee examined a few weeks later, and noted orthopedist Dr. James Andrews discovered that his ACL was not functioning properly. It was repaired in February and rehab quickly began.I was concerned. I knew I couldnt move the way I wanted to and how I was capable of, Houston said. When it happened, the coaches, nobody made me go out there. I wanted to be out there with my team. Any chance to be out there with my team, especially the playoffs, I wanted that chance.The Chiefs were roundly criticized for their treatment of the injury. Many believe it should have been diagnosed and repaired last season, when the knee trouble began, and that could have allowed Houston to recover sooner and be ready for this season.Instead, the procedure wound up costing him the first eight games and the bye week this season, to go with the games he missed last season while hoping it would heal.Its the playoffs, Houston said, when asked whether he regretted trying to play through it. If we werent going to the playoffs, thats a different story, but guys play their whole careers and dont get to the playoffs. I wouldnt turn down the chance to be there with my guys.I felt like during that time I did everything in my power to get ready to play.The Chiefs (6-2) have survived without Houston in large part due to the emergence of Dee Ford, who already has nine sacks this season. But with little production from Tamba Hali and the rest of the Kansas City linebackers, Ford was poised to see more double teams and a tougher pass to the quarterback.In that respect, Houstons return to the field couldnt come soon enough.Hes played a lot of football. I dont think it will take him long (to get up to speed), Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said. Im sure theres a period where hell say, `I can process that quicker. That will be the biggest thing. He knows the system, so its not a knowledge deal.Its just reactions, Sutton said, seeing things fast as you want to see them.Sutton isnt sure whether Reid will give the green-light for Houston to play Sunday, nor was he willing to guess how many snaps Houston will play once he does make it onto the field.I think you just have to see. I dont think he knows, we know for sure until he gets out there, Sutton said. Games are different than practice. Its faster, the tempo is up. I think when he gets out there hes going to say `Hey, Im golden, ready to roll, no holds-barred, or, `Hey, I need a little break here. I dont think theres a guarantee on any of those.Game notes Hali returned to practice after getting his normal Wednesday off. ... DE Jaye Howard (hip) and WR Jeremy Maclin (groin) remained out of practice Thursday. It is unclear whether either of them will be available against the Panthers.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Basketball Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Basketball Hoodies . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.cheapjerseysnbaoutlet.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Wholesale NBA Stitched Jerseys . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Basketball Jerseys China LONDON -- Usain Bolt has backed the International Association of Athletics Federations suspension of Russias track and field athletes and declared himself fit to compete before the Rio Olympics.After the Court of Arbitration for Sport announced it had upheld the ban Thursday, the sprinter made his position clear in a media conference that covered everything from Brand Bolt to the appointment of Jose Mourinho as Manchester Uniteds new manager.Rules are rules, Bolt said. If you have the proof and you get someone, I feel you should take action.If you feel that banning the whole team is the right action then Im all for it. The doping violations in track and field are really getting bad, so if you feel like you need to make a statement, then thumbs-up.Bolt faced the media as a competitor in the Anniversary Games, a Diamond League event being held at the Olympic Stadium in London on Friday and Saturday.He will run in the 200 metres and may well feel a pang of nostalgia after his triple-gold-medal haul at the venue during the 2012 Games.Having arrived late after being drug-tested by the IAAF, Bolt was unequivocal about his fitness.Im feeling good, been training good, Im happy with where I am, the 29-year-old said. My hamstring is good, I have no issue right now. I know Im in good shape.Bolts hamstring problem had forced him to withdraw from the 100m at the Jamaican Olympic trials earlier this month.He said: When I got to the doctor, he said if I had competed [in the trials], I would probably would have torn my hamstring really badly.I made the right decision. My coach alwways makes sure I put my health first.dddddddddddd But I was never really worried because my coach always figures out a way to adjust the programme.I was in pretty good shape before I had to pull out, so I wasnt really worried.It has been seven years since Bolt set the 200m world record of 19.19 seconds, and he is focused on lowering his time.Im happy that I didnt get a really bad setback this season, it was up and down, but I could always train, he said.The competition, energy, work they have to put in to win the 100m in Rio will help my 200m, and thats really my focus, trying to break the 200m world record.Im definitely a tough competitor.Bolt looks forward to re-engaging in his rivalry with Justin Gatlin.The two last raced against each other in Beijing in the 2015 world championships, when Bolt beat Gatlin in the 100m and 200m.Last year Gatlin was just not ready, it was the first time he was being chased. It was hard for him, but this year is not going to be the same, I am in much better shape, so I wont leave it to the last second.Bolts race in Fridays 200m will be his last outing before his final Olympics. He will be chasing a remarkable triple-triple of Games titles.Ill definitely be there, Im excited to go, Bolt said of his Rio aspirations. This is where history is going to be made, Im excited to put on a show for the entire world to see. This is my final Olympics, its a big one.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz